Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Latex (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Latex)
+--- Thread: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits (/Thread-Transparent-rubber-tights-and-catsuits)

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - ltxrob - 01 May 2018

I’ve been thinking about a neck entry suit too.
Latexcatfish have quite a few with this option.

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Strappado - 02 May 2018

In Germany, we have Latexcrazy, and I think, they have reasonable prices. You can even visit them and have your measurements taken - and talk about how exactly you want the suit to fit. It is still about 250 Euro plus travel expenses...

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - shaggy420hose - 02 May 2018

(30 Apr 2018, 21:38 )Strappado Wrote:
(23 Apr 2018, 23:41 )shaggy420hose Wrote: I saw some videos on xtube of a Chinese guy in very thin transparent latex with a no zipper entry and that suit looked so amazingly fun. 

Wish me luck.

This variation is called "neck entry" and I'd love to have one with a hood (open face, since all other possible openings would be too small to enter)

I wish you luck - or have you got the suits aeady?

They are still waiting for departure from the seller, or they are on the way. I have tracking numbers so it's just a waiting game now. I'm used to doing a lot of business with Chinese sellers.

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Cervantez - 04 May 2018

metallic transparent 😊

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - shaggy420hose - 30 May 2018

I got my first transparent latex catsuit in the mail today, finally! I tried it out and I'm going to have to make some mods. One thing I wasn't prepared for was the volume of sweat that accumulates. I overheat fairly easily, so I sweat all the time. I swear within 15 minutes I had 1/4 gallon of sweat sloshing around my feet. The suit seems to be decent quality, though I don't care much for the penis sheath placement. It's far too low.

I'll post pictures when I'm available to do so. I took a video of myself fooling around a bit. I wish the suit was a more tight fit on the upper arms, so I guess I need to get back to lifting my barbells.

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - shaggy420hose - 30 May 2018

Wife was not impressed with the suit. She was just the opposite really. Suit is trashed. 😟

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Like Ra - 30 May 2018

(30 May 2018, 22:59 )shaggy420hose Wrote: Wife was not impressed with the suit.
Why? With your suit, or with her suit?

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Like Ra - 08 Aug 2018

That's the way to be nude!

transparent_latex_251_catsuit_Zlata.jpg thumbnail   

(skin coloured, not transparent, though)

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - TightSlip - 08 Aug 2018

(08 Aug 2018, 17:49 )Like Ra Wrote: That's the way to be nude!
[Image: post_2_1533746985_2918e496d5e1566892744b..._thumb.jpg]
(skin coloured, not transparent, though)

Sooo delicious! Love the rubberdoll concept in general. Would love to feel what it’s like to be her in that outfit.

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Like Ra - 08 Aug 2018

(08 Aug 2018, 17:59 )tightslip00 Wrote: what it’s like to be her in that outfit.
My thoughts exactly 😁