Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Latex (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Latex)
+--- Thread: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits (/Thread-Transparent-rubber-tights-and-catsuits)

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Atsta - 11 Dec 2016

(11 Dec 2016, 20:11 )culmor Wrote: I love the third pic, I have a translucent zipless catsuit myself. it's a nightmare to get on but when you're in it feels amazing.

yeah nice, but give the lady some food to eat ...please

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Will90MeeG - 11 Dec 2016

(11 Dec 2016, 20:11 )culmor Wrote: I love the third pic, I have a translucent zipless catsuit myself. it's a nightmare to get on but when you're in it feels amazing.

Yes, but that just about sums up most fetish attire in my experience? (Thank heavens I stopped using talcum and started using Pjur Cult - call out to Tiago at Liberation for the tip!)

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Like Ra - 11 Dec 2016

(11 Dec 2016, 22:17 )Will90MeeG Wrote: Pjur Cult
I used it for some time, but switched to J-Lube. Silicon oil vs water based lubricant.

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Will90MeeG - 12 Dec 2016

(11 Dec 2016, 23:12 )Like Ra Wrote: I used it for some time, but switched to J-Lube. Silicon oil vs water based lubricant.

I'll have to try that. But I do like the feel of my skin after using the Pjur. Is silicone oil a good moisturiser?

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Like Ra - 12 Dec 2016

(12 Dec 2016, 03:31 )Will90MeeG Wrote: Is silicone oil a good moisturiser?

Not moisturiser, but softener. Personally, I do not like this thick greasy feeling and fat stains Pjur leaves on latex. OTOH, Pjur feels much warmer, than J-Lube.

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Like Ra - 14 Dec 2016

Pantyhose->stockings->gloves with the transition effect 😁

transparent_latex_224_pantyhose_back-seamed_stockings.jpg thumbnail     transparent_latex_225_stockings.jpg thumbnail     transparent_latex_226_stockings_gloves.jpg thumbnail     transparent_latex_226_gloves.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Culmor - 12 Jan 2017

T3.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Like Ra - 12 Jan 2017

I love that fishnets under transparent latex look!

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Like Ra - 13 Jan 2017

New transparent latex cameltoe leggings by Simon O:

latex-leggings-cameltoe-transparent.jpg thumbnail     latex-leggings-cameltoe-transparent-1.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Culmor - 13 Jan 2017

(12 Jan 2017, 16:12 )Like Ra Wrote: I love that fishnets under transparent latex look!

Nude stirrup latex tights, nude latex toe shoes, high-lycra content Danskin (Net-Skin) fishnets... all under hot-pink latex tights.

4 base tights.JPG thumbnail     5 outer tights.JPG thumbnail   

A new project.