Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Bondage Art (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage-Art)
+--- Thread: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art (/Thread-Bound-men-in-feminine-clothes-and-femdom-fetish-art)

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Like Ra - 12 Feb 2011

(11 Feb 2011, 11:18 )madjack Wrote: Sideways movement could be an issue, but maybe the head-harness stops that also?

So relief can only be achieved by swallowing more of the dildo - deep-throat or suffer?

Yes, this is the idea. But still no working solution...

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Like Ra - 01 Mar 2011

Ha, found a photo resembling this scenario:

forced-oral-bondage-01.jpg thumbnail   

The position is quite popular and apparently assumes oral penetration πŸ˜‰ Eve Ellis:

eve_ellis-bondage-01.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Culmor - 06 Jun 2011

Some Kev S Walsh art I don't think has been posted here before:

Boys_Still_Swinging_by_TDKev.jpg thumbnail     Elizabeth_has_Courtney_2_by_TDKev.jpg thumbnail     Elizabeth_Inspects_Courtney_by_TDKev.jpg thumbnail     get_im_ready_by_tdkev-d3abgw8.jpg thumbnail     Got_the_Time__Mate__by_TDKev.jpg thumbnail     man_talk_by_tdkev-d358gq4.jpg thumbnail     Naughty_Boys_by_TDKev.jpg thumbnail     night_shift_sisters_by_tdkev-d3dwo8x.jpg thumbnail     picnic_by_tdkev-d36ft26.jpg thumbnail     Presenting_Mr_ALice_by_TDKev.jpg thumbnail     she_so_swishy_by_tdkev-d3059p6.jpg thumbnail     transmental_airways_by_tdkev-d37zfha.jpg thumbnail     Zipping_up_the_Bride_by_TDKev.jpg thumbnail     Unzipping_the_Bride_by_TDKev.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Like Ra - 06 Jun 2011

Whoooh! They are men!!!

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - gal6070 - 06 Jun 2011

Music sound is not perturbed. ThatΒ΄s gag effectiveness!
(08 Aug 2010, 08:09 )culmor Wrote: This might be either the sexiest thing I've ever seen or the most hideously perverted, I can't honestly decide. Either way it makes me question my (hetero)sexuality...

Mmmm, me too!

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Culmor - 06 Jun 2011

Quote:Mmmm, me too!

Here it is with some more from the series then...

1.jpg thumbnail     2.jpg thumbnail     3.jpg thumbnail     4.jpg thumbnail     5.jpg thumbnail     6.jpg thumbnail     7.jpg thumbnail     8.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - gal6070 - 06 Jun 2011

I KNOW this kind of drawing are made in COMPLETELY excitation. Many times, I use to dress up, dream about some fantasy and start drawing it. In a couple of minutes you really NEED to be exactly in the situation you have just created. Or even in a worse one....

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Like Ra - 07 Jun 2011

Hi Gal6070! You've made it to the forum! Yeeehhaaaa!!!! πŸ˜‰

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - madjack - 07 Jun 2011

(07 Jun 2011, 01:02 )Like Ra Wrote: Hi Gal6070! You've made it to the forum! Yeeehhaaaa!!!! πŸ˜‰

And a big 'Hi Gal6070' from me too! 😁

Love your artwork and your flickr site 😎 - great stuff

Welcome to the forum

MJ

RE: Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art - Culmor - 07 Jun 2011

A big 'Hello' to Gal8070 from me too, love your work!