Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Pantyhose encasement - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose & stockings (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Pantyhose-stockings)
+--- Thread: Pantyhose encasement (/Thread-Pantyhose-encasement)

RE: Pantyhose encasement - madjack - 18 Nov 2011

(17 Nov 2011, 12:28 )Like Ra Wrote: A pantyhose encased couple. Just imagine how they slide against each other...

Now that IS a very sexy thought!

good find

MJ

RE: Pantyhose encasement - Like Ra - 19 Nov 2011

(18 Nov 2011, 11:42 )madjack Wrote: Now that IS a very sexy thought!

So you like it? let's continue then 😉

RE: Pantyhose encasement - madjack - 20 Nov 2011

(19 Nov 2011, 02:33 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Nov 2011, 11:42 )madjack Wrote: Now that IS a very sexy thought!

So you like it? let's continue then 😉

Oh my.... Favourite colour and soooo sexy.

I'm going to have to take very cold shower now! 😁

One tiny, tiny, negative - I wish they had been more creative with their head encasement. The old 'stockiing over the head' approach is fine and I use it myself, but it doesn't look so great.

A greaat set of photos though

MJ

RE: Pantyhose encasement - Like Ra - 21 Nov 2011

(20 Nov 2011, 12:05 )madjack Wrote: I wish they had been more creative
Second that. "Pantyhose encasement" means encasement with pantyhose or tights or whatever it's called in the modern Engrish, but it does not mean "use a stocking instead". Stockings with pantyhose are allowed, though 😉

OTOH:
o- they did not use stockings for arms
o- they did use several layers (it will be seen in one of the next series)

RE: Pantyhose encasement - Like Ra - 27 Nov 2011

More from the same series:

RE: Pantyhose encasement - Like Ra - 01 Dec 2011

The last photos from the set. As I said they are encased in several layers of pantyhose:

RE: Pantyhose encasement - jessilongstocking - 18 Feb 2012

Here's one in blue for Likera:
 122152767.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Pantyhose encasement - Like Ra - 19 Feb 2012

(18 Feb 2012, 18:44 )jessilongstocking Wrote: Here's one in blue for Likera:
Aha! Christine Kessler again! I've seen a couple of blue pantyhose encasement Christine's photos. Posted here somewhere.

RE: Pantyhose encasement - Tia-Anna - 02 Mar 2012

(18 Nov 2011, 11:42 )madjack Wrote:
(17 Nov 2011, 12:28 )Like Ra Wrote: A pantyhose encased couple. Just imagine how they slide against each other...

Now that IS a very sexy thought!

good find

MJ

... Even better, it would be great if we could see them covering themselves with soap and going under a shower like I do in pantyhose, lycra and catsuits...

RE: Pantyhose encasement - Culmor - 04 Mar 2012

This is sort of pantyhose encasement...while I'm not usually a great fan of the female mask fetish I do like the idea of being ball gagged, tape gagged and nylon masked under one.

1.jpg thumbnail     2.jpg thumbnail     3.jpg thumbnail   

'Giseld, a Living Doll' writes:
Quote:...when I want a special experience, I adjust vey tight my loved corset, I may add my usual ballgag an a couple of drops of my favourite women's perfume inside my mask and an electric vibrator under my panties and pantyhose that I set on just before locking-on a pair of wrist-cuffs around my gloved arms and I'm ready for a brain blowing extreme sensorial experience !