Like Ra's Naughty Forum
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Lycra (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Lycra)
+--- Thread: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... (/Thread-In-Lycra-swimsuit-leotard-leggings-tights-In-public)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - MIWSTIUS - 22 Aug 2021

(21 Aug 2021, 18:26 )Tinker D Wrote: So are you going to try a nice set of Nylons under a set of shorts?

Nope. It's not that I wouldn't dare, but it's just not my cup of tea style-wise. For me, this is really about making the leggings as part of regular wardrobe, putting it outside of a fetish context. So yeah, as a personal fashion statement.

And although I have nothing against guys doing shorts over leggings, I feel it's a bit daft a sort of insecure-cant-make-up-my mind kind of thing. I would either choose just shorts or just leggings.

Regarding the stares; really says more about the person staring than about me indeed. And I dont even mean that in a negative manner, perhaps they feel a sort of admiration to see a guy who dares what they would secretely love to do as well?

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Culmor - 08 Sep 2021

Lombomb waits for his bus.

Waiting for the bus.jpg thumbnail   

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Like Ra - 08 Sep 2021

(08 Sep 2021, 13:44 )Culmor Wrote: Lombomb waits for his bus.
I see no photos inside the bus, though 😉

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Tinker D - 08 Sep 2021

At this time, I’m getting into shorts. Not the super booty short shorts, just the basic shorts. Like a pair of Denim shorts with a 2 inch inseam and rolled edges.
Wearing that over the pantyhose and leotard will change the look and make wearing in public more acceptable.

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Culmor - 12 Sep 2021

Quote:I see no photos inside the bus, though 😉

Lombomb has come through with the goods.

bus1.jpg thumbnail   

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Like Ra - 12 Sep 2021

That's convincing 😊

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Culmor - 12 Sep 2021

Not sure I understand, Ra, are you suggesting it's a chop? It looks the business to me.

street.jpg thumbnail   

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Like Ra - 12 Sep 2021

There was no sarcasm, I meant what I said indeed. It's quite convincing.

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - MIWSTIUS - 31 Oct 2021

I had to get some Nivea lotion at the drugstore.This one is located in the local mall and it was very busy. So I went there wearing my fav leggings fit; a pair of gunmetal gray Leohex and a punk style sort of long t-shirt in solid faded black.

Quickly drew some attention from several store girls - as they were suddenly eager to help me find what I was looking for.

Little bit of context, this is in the Philippines. Excellent climate for legging wearers ; but you won't see shiny ones like Leohex's in public, let alone guys wearing them. Although I do have to say that since the pandemic, this country has picked up a penchant for cycling , so plenty of cyclists in cycling gear on the public roads, tight and bulging.

My wife requested me to get her some anti pimple stuff and since I didnt immediately know which section to get it, the store girls were happy to help. It was SO obvious. Caught them giggling and whispering.

But I can understand...because I am from Europe, but born in one of their neighbour countries : so I pretty much look like them, but then there's the mystery factor, because of the leggings and of course me not being fluent in their language despite the same appearance.

RE: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... - Bluetee - 12 Nov 2022

Yes. I wear leggings and tights in public all the time.