Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Bondage General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage-General)
+--- Thread: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags (/Thread-Strange-weird-or-totally-inappropriate-gags)

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - ltxrob - 16 Jul 2022

(16 Jul 2022, 07:24 )jtr765 Wrote: Ready to party...

ha ha ha ha ha ha

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - Like Ra - 19 Aug 2022

Not strange, rather logical, but unfortunately still unusual dildo-ball gag:

unusual-gag-85_ball_dildo-gag.jpg thumbnail   

Why don't our Chinese friends make them? I want one! Or more in different sizes!

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - bondagetom1 - 23 Aug 2022

(19 Aug 2022, 22:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Not strange, rather logical, but unfortunately still unusual dildo-ball gag:

Why don't our Chinese friends make them? I want one! Or more in different sizes!

Same story as before, I love it when a fetish item almost looks "normal" at first glance and hides a kinky secret. This one is especially good!

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - ltxrob - 24 Aug 2022

(19 Aug 2022, 22:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Why don't our Chinese friends make them?

would This not be it??
 1.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - no smile - 24 Aug 2022

You would need to reverse it 😉

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - Like Ra - 24 Aug 2022

(24 Aug 2022, 07:56 )ltxrob Wrote: would This not be it??
[Image: post_8010_1661324167_130d0998b5efef02f18..._thumb.jpg]   
I've got one. It's very small, very uncomfortable (the rubber is too hard), and generally makes no sense.

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - Vixien - 25 Aug 2022

Same here. ☹️

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - Like Ra - 24 Sep 2022

After one of my dentist visits, I had idea of something like this, and here we go! Invisible silicone bite gag! Unusual, comfortable, very clever. Welcome to forced deep-throating!

Just in case you are lost in the design - the silicon pieces are supposed to be tightly wedged between the back teeth, preventing closing the mouth. MUCH better and safer, than O-rings!

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - Lancer - 24 Sep 2022

(24 Sep 2022, 00:53 )Like Ra Wrote: After one of my dentist visits, I had idea of something like this, and here we go! Invisible silicone bite gag! Unusual, comfortable, very clever. Welcome to forced deep-throating!

Just in case you are lost in the design - the silicon pieces are supposed to be tightly wedged between the back teeth, preventing closing the mouth. MUCH better and safer, than O-rings!

This is so close to greatness but fails at the last minute. If it had flexible metal rods embedded in the silicone rods connected to the bite gag and it was joined st the back it would work perfectly. With the design it is very likely to fall out as the strap is pulling it out rather than in.

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - Like Ra - 24 Sep 2022

(24 Sep 2022, 04:46 )Lancer Wrote: With the design it is very likely to fall out as the strap is pulling it out rather than in.
If the bits are jammed/wedged between the teeth, there is no way they are going to fall out or pushed out with the tongue. The strap is more for not losing the bits and to pull the lips away.

You can try by yourself by using a piece of a strong rubber.