Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Bondage General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage-General)
+--- Thread: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags (/Thread-Strange-weird-or-totally-inappropriate-gags)

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - madjack - 06 Oct 2015

Some more weird, strange or downright nasty gags

tumblr_natp99npqp1thd10po3_500.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_ni97u6lKw41s4jw4io1_1280.jpg thumbnail    - so what's this thing with the nose clips all about then?
 tumblr_ngjk28fryK1qzxz4go2_r1_540.jpg thumbnail    - err...
 tumblr_nidh08vWny1s5m1umo1_500.jpg thumbnail    - no, No, NO! Nasty and FOTD for me, but a common theme on the internet
 tumblr_nl8h279MOk1ts9k3wo1_400.gif thumbnail    (animated) so damn erotic!
 tumblr_numtzcVwCx1u52pfvo1_1280.gif thumbnail    (animated) oh my! I love the idea of inflatable gags, but are they as good as they look?
 tumblr_nuq16tRClq1uswp8qo1_1280.jpg thumbnail    - at least you'd know if she was 'turned on'?
 tumblr_nuta9amzf41qlv48po1_1280.jpg thumbnail    - another one in the FOTD file for me

enjoy (or not, as the case may be)

MJ

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - herrpee - 06 Oct 2015

(06 Oct 2015, 11:31 )madjack Wrote: (animated) oh my! I love the idea of inflatable gags, but are they as good as they look
Butterfly gags can't be applied without a harness to keep them in your mouth, they will simply pop out when they get inflated, but they are fun and give the feeling your mouth is really full.
Inflatable ball gags are exciting, if you inflate them too much, there is NO WAY air can pass through your mouth and nose, with makes interesting breath play.
My inflatable ball gag is as small as the one in the gif and if inflated fully, I can kill myself with ease because of suffocation.
Then there is the safer bot more boring inflatable ball gag with breathing tube. I guess that one is suffocation free, but I don't have one like those so I can't tell.

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - Like Ra - 06 Oct 2015

(06 Oct 2015, 13:04 )herrpee Wrote: Butterfly gags can't be applied without a harness to keep them in your mouth, they will simply pop out when they get inflated
Totally agree. I've got one - completely useless.

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - Jorge_cs - 13 Oct 2015

(06 Oct 2015, 15:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Oct 2015, 13:04 )herrpee Wrote: Butterfly gags can't be applied without a harness to keep them in your mouth, they will simply pop out when they get inflated
Totally agree. I've got one - completely useless.

Not if combined quith a spider or ring gag.

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - Culmor - 14 Oct 2015

I can attest that it's true: a well inflated butterfly gag will always pop out unless it's combined with a suitable head harness.

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - Like Ra - 05 Nov 2015

Glitter gag

unusual-gag-45-glitter.jpg thumbnail     unusual-gag-46-glitter.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - madjack - 06 Nov 2015

Gags aren't just for women...

tumblr_nj5xax5AcB1s49y60o1_400.gif thumbnail    - (animated) why not?

MJ

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - madjack - 21 Nov 2015

a small selection..

tumblr_n7efsbTYbL1s4jw4io1_540.jpg thumbnail    - nice head-wrap and tube gag
 tumblr_nb8s7awIeD1thso3po1_540.jpg thumbnail    - pony play bit gags always seem strange to me, but they are popular
 tumblr_nwe08pYLbp1ttbvz3o1_540.jpg thumbnail    - scary and very intense

MJ

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - BoundWolf - 21 Nov 2015

(21 Nov 2015, 21:10 )madjack Wrote: - scary and very intense

That last one looks like Microfoam tape - it's pretty great stuff.  Very soft, bonds well to skin, bends and stretches to all of the weird contours of your body, and is non-breathable.  In other words, the perfect tape for a tape gag.

I may have to try this as a full face coverage now.

RE: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags - Culmor - 22 Nov 2015

Quote:I may have to try this as a full face coverage now.

Personally, I like having eyebrows.