Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bagging with water / drowning asphyxiation - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Session-ideas-requests-and-fiction)
+--- Thread: Bagging with water / drowning asphyxiation (/Thread-Bagging-with-water-drowning-asphyxiation)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Bagging with water / drowning asphyxiation - NoNeedToBreathe - 04 Mar 2014

This morning had a nice quick bagging session and was able to swallow my first load of cum! My stomach feels a little uneasy, though...we'll see what happens.

RE: Bagging with water / drowning asphyxiation - Like Ra - 19 Jul 2014

Pure protein. Nothing bad, only good.

RE: Bagging with water / drowning asphyxiation - NoNeedToBreathe - 21 Jul 2014

All was good. I've spent a good two weeks with my sexually-unattractive gf so I'm ready to shoot a good wad. Wish I had my own private pool.

RE: Bagging with water / drowning asphyxiation - shemhamforash - 01 Oct 2018

I might have missed it, but have you ever looked into body bags. My partner and I have played with them before. The ones we buy right off of Amazon for like $20 are airtight I believe (though they're never quite airtight after my partner and I use one for a scene). I wonder if they would enhance any experiences or ideas you have floating around.

I've used them for light selfbondage before as well, for me they cause a panicky feeling. Once that zipper closes, and I like to close it by my feet very painstakingly, I get this jacked up panic feeling, hyperventilating, freaking out until I get free. The zipper is a breeze to get open from the inside, but when you're panicking, it becomes much more difficult to think clearly and get free.

RE: Bagging with water / drowning asphyxiation - jennifercori - 03 Mar 2019

I will say, since I am the one that did the drawings of the girls with the water filled bag and condom on their heads that the drawings that I think you are putting too much thought into the "drown bagging" process.   A simple 2 gallon ziploc sealed around with a quick release belt or collar, a small hole at the top the bag to release air/water pressure so the bag doesnt burst and also it will never completely fill without the hole and the shower hose taped into the upper corner of the bag. Turn the water on and play.  It takes about 4 seconds to fill up if your head is inside so you have the rest of the time to get yourself off. I find it very relaxing and supremely erotic at the same time.  I would like to attach some pictures but this old style way of posting a link for a photo just doesnt work for me. I do not know where to post my pictures where any of you would not have to have a password to actually view them.

RE: Bagging with water / drowning asphyxiation - Like Ra - 03 Mar 2019

Hi @jennifercori, welcome aboard!
(03 Mar 2019, 17:55 )jennifercori Wrote: I am the one that did the drawings of the girls with the water filled bag and condom on their heads
Wow! Which ones?

(03 Mar 2019, 17:55 )jennifercori Wrote: I would like to attach some pictures
Here's a quick tutorial how to attach pictures to the posts: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69526

It would be great if you could post some "how to" clues! And any of you pictures as well! (Please 😋 )

Thank you for showing me how to post images!  I did a lot of the images you posted as Baggedh20 over the years. Ill post a few just to remind everyone.

Here is some of my drawings and realize I posted the above images as my female alter ego, Jennifer, and one of my wife doing an underwater bagging.  I will post more of myself doing water/drown baggings as it was before I took on the Jennifer persona and embraced her.

(03 Mar 2019, 22:53 )jennifercori Wrote:
(03 Mar 2019, 22:44 )jennifercori Wrote: More drown/water bagging pics

This was a set I was doing honestly to try and connect with the gay male audience. Although I am married to a woman for 15 years, when I started dressing up (with her help), I started seeing sexuality in a completely different way. 
I hoped by posting these on certain sites that I would get some really strong guys interested in tying me up and doing these drown baggings on me. That was my hope anyway. Didnt happen.

This set shows my wife and I enjoying ourselves in the shower with a drown hood I made out of an old inflatable childs toy that she is wearing and I am wearing a thicker, super clear, super soft vinyl bag which is impossible to tear by hand. It did have a hole in the top of this to allow us to enjoy what we were doing a bit more than actually sealing the shower hose to the bag.  The top of the white/blue drown hood has a 4 inch hole in it as well which allowed my wifes hood to flood with water just as she was going to eventually pull me directly under the shower spray and allow my bag to fill with water.  We both really found this to be an erotic day for us.