Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Bondage General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage-General)
+--- Thread: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) (/Thread-Pantyhose-encasement-bondage-Former-Can-you-have-too-much-pantyhose)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - Like Ra - 04 Nov 2013

(04 Nov 2013, 21:36 )madjack Wrote: How many layers are there
My first thought as well...

(04 Nov 2013, 21:36 )madjack Wrote: Ra... are you looking?
errrmmm ... Girl_blush

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - NoNeedToBreathe - 04 Nov 2013

That is pretty hot - like the creamy texture of the multiple layers. Hope you had the AC on or a window open as it can get pretty hot in there and then you have to deal w/ sweat.

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - Like Ra - 04 Nov 2013

My concern is not the sweat, but compressed nose and ears.

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - NoNeedToBreathe - 05 Nov 2013

Well yeah - I was wondering that myself...but I figured if there was a problem he would have let us know. I've had up to 3 layers on and breathing was pretty tight so not sure how he pulled off this one.

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - krinlyc - 06 Nov 2013

Hi

there are more pics on my drive. On these she wore a zentai.

Layers hmm upper body 8ph + one for the arm bondage.
Lower body 8 or nine. I havent counted.

Breathing was ok for her. But the pressure on the nose gets uncomfy...

krinlyc

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - NoNeedToBreathe - 07 Nov 2013

I've experienced that nose pressure as well when using a tight trouser sock or plastic wrap. I think there needs to be a firm, plastic mold or form over the nose to keep it open. Probably some padding on the base as well because it will be pressing up against the cheeks on either side of the nose.

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - Like Ra - 07 Nov 2013

(07 Nov 2013, 05:21 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I think there needs to be a firm, plastic mold or form over the nose to keep it open. Probably some padding on the base as well because it will be pressing up against the cheeks on either side of the nose.
I was also thinking about that. No working solution found so far 😕

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - krinlyc - 07 Nov 2013

(07 Nov 2013, 11:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Nov 2013, 05:21 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I think there needs to be a firm, plastic mold or form over the nose to keep it open. Probably some padding on the base as well because it will be pressing up against the cheeks on either side of the nose.
I was also thinking about that. No working solution found so far 😕

May be 3D Printing does the job .... anyone?

krinlyc

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - Like Ra - 07 Nov 2013

Good thinking!

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - madjack - 08 Nov 2013

I like where this is going as I too suffer when the layers mount up - record to date is 10 over my head; which is very sexy but also starting to become uncomfortable.

How about models based on some existing designs:

kobemask.jpg thumbnail    - a 'Phantom of the Opera' look

Noseguard008.jpg thumbnail    - something a lot older

...and then there is the other approach of using a device to keep your nostrils open.

Nose-mask-pit.jpg thumbnail    - supposed to be a 'nose mask' for hay-fever, but very discreet and might work?

MJ