Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

breath control latex
Ftshist Wet Look Mask Fetish Latex Coating Masked PVC Black Faux Leather Bondage Sex Breathing Control Games Cosplay Accessory
$12.08-44%

gaff panties
Mens Control Panty, Gaff Padded Panties, Sissy Briefs Underwear Crossdresser
$11.68-47%

ballet high heels
Invisible Socks n and Women No Show Socks with Non Slip Grips for Ballet Shoes Pumps High-Heel Shoe
$5.29-33%

penis
stainless steel penis ring sex toys for men round cock rings sex ring R16
$1.32-44%

1d oil pantyhose
Luxury Jasmine Fragrance Pantyhose Aurora Series Oil Shiny Seamless Crotch Tights 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Party Stockings
$7.22-4%

bondage body
Red Elastic Sexy Harness Bondage Body Cage Accessories Hollow Dance Wear Body Harness Bodysuit Halloween Fetish Lingerie
$15.54-40%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Chain Flirting Sexy Lingerie Set Black Bandage Cut Out Erotic Set Women Panty Garter Kit
$11.62

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

tight spread-eagle selfbondage with electromagnetic time-lock
I've always been a little disappointed with the general lack of tension that spread-eagle selfbondage inevitably involves, so I went to work with imagination and DIY skills. The attached photos show the results.

1) I bought a plate-type 12/24v electromagnetic door lock (25-30Euros) and build a wooden bracket and attached an anchor point to the plate (see photo 1). This is screwed to the floor (I have carpets over wooden floorboards so this works fine, but I guess others with carpet over concrete or laminate/wooden floors might need to think of something else... fasten to skirting boards or use a large plank) and the electromagnet attached to the power via 12/24v transformer and two in series electronic timers (one for safety back up) timed to switch the power off at your chosen "end time".
 photo1.JPG   

2) Fasten opposing anchor 2-3m away and join to the electromagnetic anchor with chain. I used a twist bolt to tighten this up (see photo 2). You could place an ice-lock timer here http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Ice-time-locks between this anchor and the chain as a second backup.
 photo2.JPG   

3) Lay spread-eagled with fingers touching the newly installed anchor chain and mark the position of ankles on the floor. Place a spreader bar between these points. I made my own collapsable spreader bar from an old broom handle, some metal pipe and some large eye-bolts and I'm rather proud of the result. I also attached some brass d-ring type picture hangers as shown. I took some long springs I had lying around in the workshop and clipped these to the ends of the spreader bar and anchored the other ends to the floor (see photo 3). The spreader bar can then be placed under considerable tension and kept there by hooking the brass picture frame hangers over another couple of screws I placed in my floor.
 photo3.JPG   

4) Clip my ankle cuffs into the eye bolts on the end of the spreader bar, lay back and clip wrist cuffs into anchor chain using padlocks. I use a small length of chain between my writs cuffs and the padlock to make this easier and keep the tension. You can also spread your arms wider and reach out along the anchor chain to make this bit as tight as possible. Click! Click!

5) Now simply flex your knees /legs and unhook the brass picture frame d-rings on the spreader bar off the screws that are keeping the springs in tension... voila! (see photo 4)
 photo4.JPG   

6) When your time is up, the anchor plate releases (or your ice melts) and you can reach over and undo your wrist cuffs and you're free.

You can achieve a nice amount of tightness/tension using this method depending on what type of springs you use. OK, so you've got to spend a bit of time in the workshop and buy a few bits and bobs but the result is (I think) worth it.

Have fun and play safe.

Steve
(20 Sep 2012, 15:10 )steve6322 Wrote: I've always been a little disappointed with the general lack of tension that spread-eagle selfbondage

Have fun and play safe.

Steve
verry cool 😊
Steve, what for swimsuit are you wearing? Love it!
(20 Sep 2012, 18:48 )Like Ra Wrote: Steve, what for swimsuit are you wearing? Love it!

Thanks. It was an ebay purchase...

Search eBay UK: Metallic Black Sleeveless Lycra Leotards
UK Store: LegWearUK
Oh.... it's got a key-hole back, no zip... So close ... 😉 Still it looks fantastic from the front.
Hi Steve

Amazing design and very well thought out - thanks for sharing!

The photos are very good and explain your creation clearly and bring it to life so well!

Love the swimsuit - tempted, very tempted, though like Ra I would prefer a zip back, but it looks very sexy from the front 😁

You seem to have a great set-up, would love to see more if you are willing to share with the forum (I imagine your inventivness extends into other selfbondage toys as well?)

How long do you set this scenrio to last? I really enjoy spread-eagle selfbondage, but sometimes the position can cause cramps in my calf muscles (maybe I spread my legs too far?) and this can be very uncomfortable if I'm stuck for a long time... 😟

Great session

MJ
Awasome session!! Thanks for sharing.
(21 Sep 2012, 09:16 )madjack Wrote: Hi Steve

Amazing design and very well thought out - thanks for sharing!

The photos are very good and explain your creation clearly and bring it to life so well!

Love the swimsuit - tempted, very tempted, though like Ra I would prefer a zip back, but it looks very sexy from the front 😁

You seem to have a great set-up, would love to see more if you are willing to share with the forum (I imagine your inventivness extends into other selfbondage toys as well?)

How long do you set this scenrio to last? I really enjoy spread-eagle selfbondage, but sometimes the position can cause cramps in my calf muscles (maybe I spread my legs too far?) and this can be very uncomfortable if I'm stuck for a long time... 😟

Great session

MJ

Hi MJ,
It was the first time with this set up, so not long. I was making sure it all worked but want to share with other folks as I've learnt much/been inspired by the site. I set the timer for 15mins (and back up for 30mins ish). I know what you mean re: cramps ;o) ...too much "spread" = pain in the long run. Something to bear in mind for next time I run this scenario/set up. The main electronic timer has a random setting, while the backup is mechanical/clockwork, so maybe I'll set the back up to an hour or two say, and the main timer on random?
The workshop/imagination is always busy, but mainly with new restraints/furniture for the missus. SB is definitely something of a new departure for me.
Steve

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self bondage spread eagle on the bed - gone wrong Peeklemeekle 4 2,208 20 Aug 2022, 17:25
Last Post: Tinker D
Custom harness and strap for a reverse/spread ruff hogtie selfbondage (video) DressBindFun 0 784 18 Jul 2022, 21:12
Last Post: DressBindFun
Electro Magnet Spread eagle with streched arms and Estim torture. Vacbedbound 34 12,867 13 Nov 2021, 06:02
Last Post: Lancer
Vertical spread eagle farao 7 5,275 05 Jan 2018, 22:04
Last Post: farao
Horizontal spread eagle farao 5 5,207 05 Jan 2018, 21:58
Last Post: farao

Contributors: dan2010 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (2) , madjack (1) , steve6322 (3)