Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-51%

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Stockings Professional Custom Ultra-tight Pullover Romper Full-body Restraint Mummy Bondage Single-leg Stockings
$13.61-50%

transparent dress
150x91 cm Designer Fluorescent Fabric Shining Laser Gauze DIY Gauze Dress Wedding Stage Background Decoration Transparent Fabric
$2.21-41%

gaff panties
Sexy Fake Ass Sexy Butt Lifter Boxershorts Men Padded Shapewear Hip Enhancer Underwear Drag Queen Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff
$182.59-30%

sorbern
Vintage Sports Sunglasses Men Pilot Glasses Woman Sun Glasses for Women Shades Black Brand Designer oculo esportivo UV400
$15.73-10%

shiny stockings
70D SHAPING Pantyhose Sexy Stockings Shiny Satin Shape Stockings Dance Fitness Compression DS Nightclub Large Sizes SW109
$28.05

zippidy
Silver Rhinestones Sexy Sleeveless Split Transparent Dress Birthday Evening Celebrate Dance Birthday Party Sexy Outfit xinghe
$105.27-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Poll: Can you be forced to orgasm?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes, you can
91.30%
21 91.30%
no, you can't
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

forced orgasm
Do you believe you can be forced to orgasm? You really do not want to orgasm, because whetever reason it might be; somehow the other person forces you to come.
I think I remember something saod about that in psychology: when woman get raped, they feel some pleasure from the clitoral stimulation but they really don't want to.
What is your opinion?
I fantasized about it long time ago, I'll post the story in the story section (sexion?).
The orgasm itself is, imho, merely a chemo-physical reaction to stimulation of nerves. The body responds as it does.
Having fun (lust, satisfaction, horniness, eroticism, you name it) is between the ears. It is, again imho, how we tell ourselves what we enjoy. Ofcourse this will enhance the arousal, which makes orgasm easier / nicer / more desirable. But I think that orgasm is very well possible without actually enjoying it or wanting it, because it is just physical.
And it all depends on the stimulation. What's between the ears can speed up or slow down the result.

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , Warped Wrap (1)