Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal balls
BDSM Vibrator Inflatable Steel Ball Huge Butt Plug Anal Plug Vagina Anus Expansion Prostate Massager Sex Toys For Woman Men Gay
$4.21

lobudek
Men's Embroidery Sequins Blazer Singer Concert Performance Costume Korean Style Loose Casual Plus Size Coat Bar Stage Shiny Show
$102.85-43%

bondage high heels
Sorbern 7 Inch Bondage Footwear Ballet High Heel Mid Calf Boots Women Stilettos Lace Up Side Zippers Shoe Custom Colors New
$127.05-8%

msemis
Kids Girls Sequined Rhinestones Ballet Dance Leoatards Figure Ice Skating Dress Gymnastics Leotard Tutu Skirt Dance Costume
$109.52

hentai
30CM Anime Native Magic Bullets Adesugata Roku Ade Sugata VI 1/6 Sexy Girl PVC Action Figures Hentai Collection Model Toys Gift
$40.33-45%

bondage device
BDSM Silicone Open Mouth Gag Slave Humiliation Device Fetish Bondage Mouth Mask With Dildo Sex Erotic Sex Toys For Adult 18+
$35.33-58%

penis milking machine
Pennis Toy Woman X Kit Tits Masturbators Am Fantasy Dildo Clitor Sucker For Women Vibrator Men Cheap Single Stress Her
$108.77-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Zozosuit
http://zozo.com is a company from Japan (I think) which can measure your body through your smartphone to sell fitting clothes.

The measurement is done using the Zozosuit, a lycra suit with markers.
Right now they are expanding to the world and therefore have a drawing for a free outfit.

I entered the drawing and didn't win but I got a Zozosuit free of charge.

Zozosuit.jpg   

The suit (two parts) fits and feels nice and the measurement goes really smooth.

Maybe someone is interested  😉
That's something what my wife was talking about for ages - the ability to try clothes on remotely/virtually. We discussed it many times, but we did not think about this beautiful solution (even if a similar method is used in films making)! 3D scanner - yes, that's obvious, but a cheap elastic suit with markers - that's ingenious!
My wife and I have subscribed 😋
Subscribed!
Got today the suit delivered via DHL Express... They need to have a lot of venture capital to blow.
Measured myself twice, interesting difference between left and right bodyside.

I also "won" in the drawing and ordered a T-Shirt and Straight Jeans, now I have to wait 4-5 weeks till it's delivered.

So, now it's just waiting for delivery. Will update when the order arrives and how it fits.
Just got a mail that ZOZO "discontinues all services". The idea behind ZOZO was a very good one, though.

Contributors: Falaxten (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (3) , TightSlip (1)