Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

time lock bondage
Adult Game Electronic Timer Erotic Bondage Timer Switch Sex Toys Fetish Restraints Digital Time Lock For Couples Accessories New
$31.22-50%

anal vibrator
360°Rotation Electric Shock Pulse Male Prostate Massager Anal Vibrating Masturbator Butt Plug Vibrators Sex Toys For Men Women
$266.20-44%

lifelike sex doll
Real Girl For Men Full Body Doll Realistic Half Body Big Ass Sex Doll Silicone Cup Buttock For Man Real Pussy Male Masturbator
$154.46-50%

gaff panties
Crossdressing Transgender Silky Underwear Ladyboy Hiding Gaff Panties Lingerie Transgender Pseudo-Girl Cross-Dressing Knickers
$52.03-34%

bodystockings
Mens Sissy See-through Crotchless Full Body Pantyhose Stockings Bodystocking Gay Male Underwear Hot Exotic Bodysuit Man Lingerie
$4.48

latex catsuit
Women Open Cups Latex Catsuit Patent Leather Hollow Out Crotchless Jumpsuit Bodysuit Sleeveless Skinny Jumpsuits Clubwear
$35.19-35%

anal
Fist Anal Lubricant Analgesic For Men Women Fisting Lube Sex Anti-Pain Butt Lubrication Grease Sexo Cream Gay Gel Adults Sex Oil
$15.49-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Vacbedbound´s selfbondage pillory
Today i want to show you my self built Self-bondage System. It is made out of 4 padded leather straps, 8 Segufix magnetic Locks and a 1m long wood bar! It is very flexible, because you can tie your ankles and your wrists in different variations and distances. And you can use in different positions. Laying on your back and pulling the bar up with ropes or in doggy position with an dildo that holds your butt in position. It was a lot work to built it, but the parts were not expensive.

1-20783832gg.jpg   

For the Restraints, i used a thick leather strap, which i bought on ebay for 17€, a 12mm strong piece of foam-padding and a big piece of soft leather, that i took from an old black leather sofa on the bulky trash.
For the locking, i used 8 the Segufix locks which i plugged through the Leather straps. I bought them on ebay for 20€

2-20783830ew.jpg     3-20783831eh.jpg   

To sew the leather I used a sewing-awl and some drills for the holes. To drill the holes you should built yourself a template out of wood.

I Sewed the restraints like you can see here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwBuPfAXqdw

It takes a long time, but I always had to think about the result, which made me really horny the whole time! 😋

4-20783828ph.jpg     5-20783829rz.jpg   

I drilled some holes in the wood bar in the same distance like the Segufix locks on the straps, so you can insert the straps through the holes and close them with the Segufix locks on the backside. In the middle of the wood bar, I screwed on a flange for 25mm tube. This is really cool because you can fasten a 90 degree tube bow with a attached dildo for some anal play. This is a really strange feeling! The bondage feels really restrictive with the attached dildo.

6-20783833qx.jpg     7-20783834xu.jpg   

To open the locks you can use a piece of wood with two strong magnets at the end. If you can grab it you only have to hold it under the Segufix magnetic locks, then they fall of and you are free.

I thought about a electro magnet, controlled with a timer to unlock the Segufix locks, but I could not find an electro-magnet that was strong enough and not to expensive.

I hope I could inspire you. What do you think about it?

Here we go...
Today i show you my Electromagentic Release!

Lock.png     IMG_2886.JPG   

First i thought about, just placing a electromagent under the Segufix would work to open the Lock! But Electromagents are stong, but they do not a huge range! So i built this device!
I hope you can understand how it works! I painted it in cut view!

This is how i use it:
I activate the timer for the electromagent, then i use my finger to push the PVC piece to the electromagent. If the electromagent is powered it stays in that position! Now i can put my cuff through the woodbar and the Segufix Lock holds it!

If the Timer has finished, the spring pushes the PVC piece with a strong neodym magent under the Segufix lock and the lock opens!

It works perfect!!!
What I think about it? Euhhh, "WAAAW" describes it best.
Awesome!
Not bad. Not bad at all.
I think it's great that there are more of us DIYs out there.
Got any other ideas?
I got to many ideas and not enoth time to built them and write about it!
Maybe this week i will built my magnet release! When it is ready i will show it to you! But i think it will be to complicated for you to built it! I am a Mechanic and have all kind of turning and milling maschines, that i can use at work!
Speaking of magnets. Have a look at this thread: DIY electronic selfbondage cuffs

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (1) , Vacbedbound (2)