Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber handmade
Black Latex Men Cropped Pants Tight Rubber Capri Legging With Pockets Handmade Clothing S-LTM107
$96.64-18%

anime bondage
Dakimakura anime Cure Peace Smile PreCure! sticky liquid bondage Double-sided Print Life-size body pillows cover Adult
$168.19

mummy bondage
Sexy Fitness Jumpsuit Shapewear with Fetish Slave Ribbon Bondage Mummy Restraint Bags for Couple BDSM Flirting Sex Toys
$30.55-50%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Kids Tank Dance Unitards Metallic Shiny Wet Look Biketards Toddler Stage Performance Costumes Boys Bike Wear
$19.34-44%

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Alluring Anime Rabbit Ears Face Long Ears Bondage Mask Bar
$3.19-30%

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2022 Long Sleeve Enamel Japaness Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath High Neck Diving Suit
$349.69

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Adult xxx Dolls Sillcone Big Boobs sex Dools Silicone Half Body Male Masturbator Realistic Mannequin Biggest Ass Sexdoll Pussy
$383.12-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

"Totally Spies"
Did you notice that they are wearing something underneath the latex catsuits? Stockings or tights?
Oh dear, Alex seems to be in trouble... again!

tumblr_o4cs0pPQx31tlbv0vo1_540.jpg   

MJ
Totally ineffectual mummification. If I was the villain I wouldn't have left them un-gagged with their fingers free 😟

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tFjwdfH6Yw
I suspect that @Culmor would be a good villain, leaving the damsel in some form of distress but always with the possibility of escape. But he'd not be as good as me..  mwahahaha!

d9576d3f5574fb1e538c2f8fe5240bb6.jpg     Mwahahaha!!

shutterstock_117338551.jpg    MWAHAHAHA!!!

MJ
Quote:I suspect that @culmor would be a good villain...

Villainess. Bad gurls are more fun 😉
Ah, those useless gags again... But I like their tie-up games 😉

.youtube.com/watch?v=1t3YD11FFoc
I remember one episode where the Spies had to break into a castle at night and so wore black 'stealth' catsuits. Naturally they were caught and tied up and then left in a dungeon that was slowly filling with water.
Anyone have a link?
 totally_spies.jpg   
(18 Aug 2016, 21:33 )culmor Wrote: Naturally they were caught and tied up and then left in a dungeon that was slowly filling with water.
Seen this one on youtube, but can't find it back.
Just saw this thread for the first time. That last pic is perfect!

Contributors: Culmor (17) , FagMan (1) , Frank (1) , Like Ra (16) , LillyZ (1) , ltxrob (2) , madboyevil (3) , madjack (11) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (4) , Vacbedbound (1) , Zooy (1)