Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage device
Sissy Metal Fufu Clip Chastity Device Male Penis Trainingsclip Cock Cage Dick Ring Adult BDSM Bondage Sexy Toys for Man Gay 18+
$66.73-29%

voletex
Voletex Women Sexy Latex Catsuit with Stockings Wet Look Rubbe Fetish Bodystocking Bicolor Rubber Bodysuits with Stockings
$168.19-6%

mens shiny pantyhose
Super Elastic Magic Pantyhose Extraordinary Material Shiny Than Oil Shine 1D Ultrathin Seamless 3 Style Crotch Tights Men 100Kg
$7.49

urethral plug
Stainless Steel Urethral Sound Dilator Male Penis Plug Threaded Urethral Catheter Stimulator Adult Sex Toys Male Gay
$26.66-34%

nose hook bondage
Head Harness Leather Belt Silicone Gag Ball With Nose Hook BDSM Fetish Slave Bondage Restraints Mouth Gag Adult Games Sex Toys
$20.72

darlingaga
Darlingaga Gothic Casual Frill Autumn T-shirts for Female Long Sleeve Drawstring Fashion Pullover Top All-Match Shirring Shirts
$29.02-50%

leg binder
Bondage BDSM Restraints Role Play Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Hood Mask , PU Leather Tight Single Glove,Adult Costumes Sex Toys
$64.82

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage
(19 Jun 2012, 22:01 )Strappado Wrote: Vacuum or not, it should be possible to work up one hand to the neck opening once you have sweat enough, as long as one arm is touching the body (sweat lubrication).
Just wear latex underneath (a latex catsuit, for example) 😉
(19 Jun 2012, 22:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Jun 2012, 22:01 )Strappado Wrote: Vacuum or not, it should be possible to work up one hand to the neck opening once you have sweat enough, as long as one arm is touching the body (sweat lubrication).
Just wear latex underneath (a latex catsuit, for example) 😉

I've not been brave enough to try this yet, but it's something I would love to try one day. It would be truly inescapable, only way out would be to break the latex.
I stumbled across these photos and I had to share
 2132363772.jpeg     109338164.jpg   
(21 Jun 2012, 21:27 )jessilongstocking Wrote: I stumbled across these photos and I had to share
I think they belong to this thread.
So I guess this belongs here...

A while ago i've found the Fantastic Rubber zipperless catsuits (for both men and women). You get into them by stretching at the neck and getting in! Supposedly they say they haven't had a single failed catsuit yet! They even have a 'face entry' where it goes to the next level where the catsuit has an attached open face hood that you slink into.

So I had the idea, how about if you took a mask which covered your face/head and then slinked into one of these 'face entry' catsuits and pulled the attached hood over the mask.

Ohhh what about using the mask from Finest Rubber with the integrated lips/teeth/tongue mold, with tiny pin pricks for eyes and nose holes only, which even further could actually be nasal tubes??

Then there is the mask Kink Engineering, which is a single pull on mask with laser cut micro holes... holes so fine that you cannot see them from ~4 feet away, but can breath through (mouth and nose holes) and see through (eye holes).

Then the thought came to me... what if you picked one of these masks with the hood catsuit, and used a little bit of 'light' glue which could (with a little effort) be removed at a later time (hours/days) but effectively lock you into the suit...

The female catsuit can be done even without a zipper in the crouch, just overlapping layers of latex, the guys can be done the same.

Hmmm how about a 'face entry' catsuit, with condom sleeves for the female in the crouch, and a hood to be 'glued on' with an oral condom and only nose holes for breathing.

Now that sounds like a fun weekend of play.

(hows that for a first post? 😊)
Going to buy a vacuum bag (for my birthday 😉 ), but not sure if I should go for the neck entry only or for the 3way zip version.
I would go with the 3-way Zip.
I have distroyed Birthday gifts before, and puts a real damper to my day.
I'm not sure if the 3 or 2 way zips are airtight enough.
Hi Ra

not sure how much money you're planning to spend, but I LOVE the look of these latex 'bodycondoms'

body condom

The link also has some very erotic videos of them in use ♥

MJ

ps. would also LOVE to know of your plans for a session with the vacuum bag 😊
I don't think the body condoms have a vacuum cleaner connector or an attached pipe. If yes, it could be a good solution. Currently I'm looking at what's available on eBay (see the first page of this thread).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
"Steri-Nurse" latex encasement comic Culmor 20 5,173 14 Sep 2023, 11:23
Last Post: Like Ra
Has anyone glued themselves into total rubber enclosure? SlaveToRubber 40 16,002 10 Jul 2021, 19:16
Last Post: anotherkyguy
Latex encasement on top of latex encasement madjack 9 22,179 20 Feb 2012, 04:34
Last Post: systemisdownz10

Contributors: catransvestic (1) , Christina (1) , Culmor (20) , edding (2) , egregious (1) , encased (8) , estanton (1) , herrpee (1) , jessilongstocking (2) , jogi (2) , jogi4419 (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , latexballet (1) , latexwolf (2) , Like Ra (83) , ltxrob (20) , mad.mardigan (3) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (17) , no smile (3) , PurpleVibes (2) , Spandexslaaf (3) , Strappado (4) , stucklord (5) , stucklord02 (3) , testfan (1) , Thinkingwithmypenis (1) , TieUpTime (1) , TightSlip (18) , Tinker D (5) , Topsissy (1) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Will90MeeG (2)