Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

women latex rubber mask breath
Transparent Purple Rubber Hoods Sexy Fetish Women Full Head Latex Mask Handmade Cosplay Mask with Breath Hole Back Zipper
$37.49-20%

app electric shock
Electric Shock APP Vibrators For Women Vaginal Egg Kegel Ball Vibrator G Spot Anal Dildo Vibrator Adult Sex Toys Female Sexshop
$32.67-49%

bondage hood
Sexual Toys Flirting Sex Toys For Couples Black Leather Hood Bondage Restraint Open Mouth Eye Mask Sex Mask Fetish
$17.30-20%

mouth gag
Fetish Bondage Headgear With Mouth Ball Gag BDSM Hot Erotic Leather Hood For Men Adult Games Sex SM Mask Sex Toys For Couples
$11.10

beeger
Beeger-Good-Quality-Stainless-Steel-Metal-Anal-Hook-with-Peni-Ring-for-male
$30.25

latex zentai
New Ensnovo Men Latex Suit Black Shiny Metallic Tights Gold Zentai Suit Full Body Unitard Custom Skin Bodysuit Zipper Front
$101.04-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The worst thing about super-tight self-bondage
The worst thing about super-tight encasement self-bondage? When you start feeling the onset of panic, despite all the calculations and plans you have made. Instinct is a powerful thing. When you are encased in several levels of spandex, and there are a number of contortionist actions between your current position and freedom - or even worse, timers - the last thing you want is to lose your cool. Both figuratively and literally. With practice, it goes away, but the first times are always the worst.
Joyl27:  Do you have any techniques to calm the panic?

For me, it usually a panic from overheating.  I concentrate on my breathing and imagine frigid air coming in and breathing fire out.  Each breath make me colder.  I also try to position a fan in the room, and I imagine the fan is blowing over me and cooling me off.
(07 Feb 2018, 07:00 )tight_mike Wrote: For me, it usually a panic from overheating.
Same for me. Overheating, "swelling" from pressure and losing sensitivity. I had to stop a couple of perfect bondage sessions because overheating, swelling and painfully going numb. I still think that proper and in-time cooling down would save the day.
(07 Feb 2018, 09:25 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Feb 2018, 07:00 )tight_mike Wrote: For me, it usually a panic from overheating.
Same for me. Overheating, "swelling" from pressure and losing sensitivity. I had to stop a couple of perfect bondage sessions because  overheating, swelling and painfully going numb. I still think that proper and in-time cooling down would save the day.

Yep overheating. Esp if you can't get cool air. I now check the temp and only do full coverage stuff if under 20C
(07 Feb 2018, 07:00 )tight_mike Wrote: Joyl27:  Do you have any techniques to calm the panic?

It's usually panic from overheating. And sweating that makes the fabrics less air-permeable and breathing more difficult.

I usually do my sessions right below a ventilation window. That way, even if I am fully mummified, I can open the window with my feet, if I stand on my shoulders on the bed. This usually helps getting back to manageable temperatures. But usually at that point, the mood is aeady killed, and it doesnt dry sweaty layers of spandex. I just have to try again later. On some occasions I have hobbled or crawled to the balcony for cooling, but that's usually such a difficult option, if its an option at all.

Sometimes it's because some seam is pressing my neck. Those are the worst. I follow the rule that never ever put anything around your neck, but when zentai or bodybags are involved, even if you leave the hood off, there's no way you can avoid having a seam around your neck. Usually the danger is imaginary, but I really don't want to risk it, especially if I can't adjust it while tied up.

Sometimes there might be a feeling of pressure that signals the onset of a cramp or numbness. While not exactly a panic, I may want to abort in order to not have to deal with a cramp.

If I'm in the process of panic-induced abort of the session, I just have to pause once in a while and gather my senses and let the muscles cool and breathing stabilise, before continuing. You just have to realize you are not in imminent danger (which I hope is the case). In some cases, a prayer may help.

Another problem with heat is of course that when your body is covered in sweat, it sticks to fabrics, which makes any contortionism very difficult or even fruitless. This can be avoided by wearing a slippery layer of lycra/nylon underneath it all, but of course it adds to the heat and also makes the bondage tighter.

If I'm losing my cool faster than I can work out my escape method, I resort to tearing the fabric. Either it gives me more range of motion, or it allows poking a hand out. Usually the zippers get damaged first, even when playing normally.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Nancy’s Ultra Tight self bondage Tinker D 88 13,722 10 May 2023, 02:15
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Joyl27 (2) , Like Ra (1) , Marcus (1) , tight_mike (1)