Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-52%

arm binder
Women's Slimming Underwear Arm Shapers Posture Back Corset Binder Chest Compression Sleeves Posture Corrector Shapewear Tops
$28.27-44%

mouth gag
Stainless Steel Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral Dental Mouth Retractor Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Tool
$169.74-55%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women's Short Sports Undershirt Hollowed Asymmetrical Camisole Fake Two-piece Solid Color Fitness Yoga Tank Tops
$169.27-33%

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Comfortable Fit Material Safety Protected Effective Cleaning Waterproof Household Cleaning Tool
$2.41

lip plump
1 10PCS Moisturize Lip Balm Lipstick Hydrate Cute Girl Pink Plump Lip Water Light Lip Glaze Makeup Korean Lipstick Cosmetic 3
$1.59

sorbern
Ladies Metal Frame For Spectacles Woman Eyewear Frames Eyeglasses For Women Optical Glasses Myopia Occhiali Da Vista Donna
$14.40-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Suzi Fox Designs
I found this website by chance, didn't order anything. Custom made clothes in various lycra fabrics, not cheap but looking good. Check the section "Costume Suggestions" too.

http://liquidvinylclothing.com/
I like the material/fabrics/coatings they use.

(01 Jan 2013, 15:25 )Strappado Wrote: Check the section "Costume Suggestions" too.
Ideal for cosplay 😉
I found this company in a roundabout way through etsy.  I purchased a simple tee shirt in the material they describe as matte black vinyl faux leather. The price was reasonable and I was able to completely customize the size to fit my old, fat body.

I placed the order on a Friday and was wearing the shirt (with faux leather leggings, thigh boots and long leather gloves) the next Wednesday.  In a rare instance of luck falling my way, this company is located about 30 minutes from my home.

I have slowly moved away from rubber, my first and truest fetish material for a couple of reasons.  For one, here in Florida, rubber gets pretty uncomfortable pretty quickly except during the winter months.  Also, I am a major producer of sweat which can be a problem when it leaks on the furniture or floor.  Finally, as I have gotten older and less mobile, getting into and out of rubber has gotten more difficult.  

This material is backed with a nice fabric that slides on and off my skin, even if I am a bit on the sweaty side.  It has a nice amount of stretch in it as well.  I haven't had it long enough to comment on its durability but the seams and stitching are very well done.

They have a huge variety of fabrics and colors and will make pretty much any of their items in the fabric of your choice.  They take a large number of measurements because every item is made to order.  They do a wonderful job of keeping you informed on the status of your order after you place it.  I highly recommend this company and plan to buy more items from them in the future.

Contributors: devo (1) , Like Ra (1) , Strappado (1)