Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

Foreskin Corrector
2PCS/Set Male Foreskin Corrector Ring Penis Rings Delay Ejaculation Daily/Night Cock Ring Chastity Cage Sex Toys for Men
$52.48-59%

Electric Shock Vibrator
DIY 5sizes for choose electric shock stainless steel penis cock ring vibrator metal electro stimulation accessory sex toys
$7.56

tusk chastity
New 2.0 TUSK Design Cock Cage Male Chastity Device With Stainless Steel Catheter Locked Penis Preventing Escape Sextoy For Sissy
$4.55-50%

gjhond
8 Sizes 8 Shape Scrotal Pendant Penis Ring Stainless Steel Scrotum Bondage Chastity Device Cockring Sex Toys for Men BB224
$204.26-49%

glossy body suit
New sexy women glossy oily tights Open Crotch white bodysuit High elasticity Shiny Silky Jumpsuits See Through swimsuit
$152.98-30%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Ultra-Thin See Through Tight Fitting High Elasticity Dress Oil Shiny Long Sleeves Nightgowns Dresses
$136.38-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Suspension self-bondage
Will try.
Sorry for the delay, I'm trying to add text to each picture describing the tie.
It seems that in one picture it shows one tie, but the next picture shows a different tie.
Zip file on its way
Ra, Any luck on the pics I sent you?
Can you see how it's done?
(09 Jan 2015, 02:09 )Tinker D Wrote: Ra, Any luck on the pics I sent you?
Can you see how it's done?

For simplicity I will post them all in a blog post. I can't say I perfectly understand how all ropes and knots work, but I get the general idea.
I did it a number of times. I loved it.
Yes, the knots are a little confusing, and it took a few tries.
But I figured it out and let me tell you this, when you do this,
You'll love it as much as I did.
The only reason I don't do this at this time, is I don't have a solid beam
to work with.
The first picture is the steel ring that hangs from the beam.
The second picture shows that the first rope is doubled, and the loop in the center
need to be part of the first knot. If you use any other knot or tie, it won't work at all.
Oh, can I ask you to post comments to the photos? It should be very easy in the blog.
I don't see why not.
I'm still working on the discription and a schematic on the tie.
(30 Jan 2015, 14:00 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14214] - letting the chair take the strain in a suspension
Indeed, this idea can be used in self-bondage suspension. But I was thinking about a hammock.
(30 Jan 2015, 17:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Jan 2015, 14:00 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14214] - letting the chair take the strain in a suspension
Indeed, this idea can be used in self-bondage suspension. But I was thinking about a hammock.

A hammock? Now that is interesting, as I have a hammock and frame that I've been thinking of using an a self-bondage scene, but haven't yet figured out how. What was your plan?

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage semi-suspension hogtie concept madjack 11 22,570 20 Dec 2014, 15:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Wood Suspension Frame BoundWolf 8 7,216 09 Aug 2014, 15:41
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , herrpee (3) , hopeender (2) , Joyl27 (4) , Like Ra (51) , madjack (6) , mrlatex99 (1) , Old Timer (4) , paul knight (2) , Pshychic_One (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (35)