Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex leotard
Womens Cutout Shiny Patent Leather Bodysuit Underwear Sleeveless Catsuit Leotard Catsuit Swimsuit Pool Party Swimwear Nightclub
$9.30-20%

leather pencil skirt
Black Womens Mini Skirts Ladies Soft Faux Leather Bodycon Mini Skirt High Waist Zipper Front Pencil Skirt for Club Party
$32.50-32%

beeger
BEEGER Punish Anklet or Necklace, Stainless Steel with mirror finish gold color,used for hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.
$78.58

electro stimulation device
Electro-sex Acrylic stimulate Scrotum Device Ball Crusher Stretcher Training CBT Men Sex Toys
$13.30

dildo chair
Female Masturbation Sex Furniture Sex Pleasure Sexual Chair Sex Swing Elastic Sex Chair No Vibrator For Women Sex Toys For Women
$60.86-50%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Glove Tail Heads Animal Wearable Kig Headsets Animal
$1758.74-48%

latex catsuit
Sexy Wetlook PVC Leather Erotic Bodycon Catsuit Shiny Latex Zipper Teddy Lingerie Fetish Exotic Dress Hen Party Costume
$7.94

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Suspension self-bondage
Yes, I believe it can be done alone.
The most difficult part will be a reliable release mechanism.

Oh, and no rope around neck, please.
In looking at the the picture, I am noticing what looks like leather straps and ropes . The part with the head could use a bit of work. I don't like the neck collar, so I think a shoulder harness like that ties the kids to the parent.

As long as your harness can support your center body, the rest of the bondage is simple.
Years ago, I found a set of pictures showing a female dressed in a japanese school uniform doing supenchion. I wish I could find that website again. The way it was done was very interesting. So I tried it.
It worked very well. I didn't last long, the vibrator buzzing on my pickle made me pop before I could finish tying my hands.

I did this many times. I would like to do it again.
(28 Nov 2014, 15:17 )Tinker D Wrote: Years ago, I found a set of pictures showing a female dressed in a japanese school uniform doing supenchion. I wish I could find that website again. The way it was done was very interesting. So I tried it.
It worked very well. I didn't last long, the vibrator buzzing on my pickle made me pop before I could finish tying my hands.

I did this many times. I would like to do it again.

Hmmm, let me think.... Japanese + school uniform + suspension = millions of images!!!! 😁 I'm sure that in Japan this must rate as a fetish all on it's own!

Seriously though, I would love to hear more about your experiences so why not move this part of the conversation to the Suspension self-bondage thread that Ra started some time back?

MJ
It started when I said that the idea was doable.
Ra then asked how.

Yes, there are a lot of imeges, but not many with a start to finish with text.
Is there?
One of the "ultimate fantasy" positions, that must never be used, even if your nickname is Zlata:

bondage-art-102-suspension.png   

The most injuries yoga is known for happen at these weak places: neck, small of the back and knees. When I was young I tried to do something like this, and fortunately got away (1!) without injuries (2!). Yes, it was self-bondage and there is even a photo made just before I fell off the bed 😁

The source of the drawing: http://lerra22.deviantart.com/art/Swimmi...-486016053
Not something I want to try.... Ever.
But with arms behind the back, in a strappado 😉 It can be done relatively safely using semi-suspension. (The link, just in case: Self-bondage semi-suspension hogtie concept )
If so, how would the ropes look like behind the back.
And could this be adapted to selfbondage? I love scenarios wher it only gets worse 😁

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 1370796654335.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage semi-suspension hogtie concept madjack 11 22,626 20 Dec 2014, 15:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Wood Suspension Frame BoundWolf 8 7,244 09 Aug 2014, 15:41
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , herrpee (3) , hopeender (2) , Joyl27 (4) , Like Ra (51) , madjack (6) , mrlatex99 (1) , Old Timer (4) , paul knight (2) , Pshychic_One (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (35)