Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
plus size T type Open Crotch Cos Anime Silk Transparent Stocking Women's Legging High Thighs Sexy Pantyhose for Women Underwear
$15.62

leohex
LEOHEX 2023 swimwear women sexy swimsuit sports bathing swimming suit for One Piece bodysuit shiny high cut Swimwear
$87.10-50%

zippidy
Gold Red Rose Blue Rhinestone Black Feather Bodysuit Women Dancer Show Costume Birthday Celebrate Performance Outfit
$119.79-20%

penis
Triple Lock Male Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men Couples Soft TPE Enlargement Extender Penis Vibrating Ring Cock Sleeve
$5.93

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Real Sex Doll for Women Silicone Realistic Doll Free Shipping Sex Dolls Full Body Muscular Mannequins With 7" Dildo Sex Toys
$217.78-34%

dildo
Magic Wand Crystal Penis Super Huge Big Dildo Sex Toys for Woman Sex Products Female Masturbation Glass Dildo Goods for Adults
$176.56-48%

ballet high heels
2pcs Silicone Forefoot Pad Toe Sleeve Relief Feet Pain Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Protector Gel foot Care Tool
$2.11

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
Have you seen (or used?) any unusual gags? Please post photos, drawings or descriptions here!
Related posts:

Unusual, weird or completely unsuitable gags
These have always been a bit strange:

image.jpg   
Another great area where the answers will all be subjective - what I think is weird or strange will be perfectly normal to others, but let me get the ball rolling with:

Kulturschlag0047.jpg   
Shoe gags - Don't do anything for me and are very weird 😁

med gag 2.jpg     medical gag.jpg   
Medical gags - too cold and mechanical for my tastes (pun intended) 😋

crap gag 2.jpg     crap gag.jpg   
...and. of course, the always unsuitable Movie gag! I mean, really? That's meant to silence the girl and stop her screaming for help 🤔 I don't think so! Negative

MJ
The shoe gag looks really interesting...!
Normally I go more for the conventional ball gag, indeed I own one.
The medical stuff I like for the opening to play with 😉
(12 Dec 2013, 15:45 )madjack Wrote: the always unsuitable Movie gag!
Oh yes... Unremovable sticky tape, stay-in-place-no-matter-what kerchief... 😁
...some more for the collection:

brush gag.png    - I mean... yuck! Not for me.

leather_dog_bone_gag_open_wide_gag_head_harness_gag_20_86709.jpg    - now that's more like it! Harness gags are great for staying in. Ring/tube gags really make you drool, which I find quite fun (as the wearer). I really like the idea of a 'bit' gag, but haven't tried one, perhaps in 2014?

MJ
Harness pacifier gag for naughty girls and boys:

unusual-gag-02-harness-pacifier-gag.jpg   
She looks really into it.
 unusual-gag-03-butterfly.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,546 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore