Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
Women Bright Leather Comfort High Waist Mini Pencil Skirt Party PU Latex Fabric Zip Bright Leather Skirt Skinny Sexy Club Skirt
$9.55-60%

click lock bondage cage
2023 Upgrade HT-V5 Steel Male Chastity Device Click & Lock Metal Cock Cage 성인용풍 남성용품 BDSM Bondage Sex Toys for Man Chastity Belt
$69.89-40%

yizyif
Kids Girls Christmas Costume Mrs Santa Cosplay Candy Cane Striped Tutu Leotard Dress Princess Dance Outfits Figure Skating Dress
$197.13-35%

sexy pantyhose
Seamless 5D Ultra-thin Pantyhose Sexy Women Tight Oil Shiny Stocking Transparent Breathable Tear-resistance Pantyhose Clubwear
$7.57

panty girdle
GUUDIA Women Body Shaper Tummy Control Panties High Waist Trimmer Postpartum Girdle Slimming Underwear Slimmer Shapewear Cincher
$60.45

otouch
OTOUCH Outuoqi Electric Aircraft Cup Men's Fully Automatic Comfort Airbag Snatching Ninja Generation 2
$435.60

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Royal Gold Leather Leggings Metallic Leggings Eco Leather Pants Woman Sexy Skinny Pants Club Wear
$42.34-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
This is the weirdest gag I've seen : a line is pushed throug her nose in her sinuses and out of her mouth and used to secure the ballgag
 Marina ballgag.jpg   
Very interesting and overly kinky idea. One problem - you can't breath through the nose.
I tried that some time ago! You can insert the tube in your Nose until you can see it in your pharyngeal! My problem was to pull it in my mouth!
That is really amazing!
Any football fans around? 😉

unusual-gag-08-football-ball.jpg   

Search eBay UK: Heavy Rubber 25 latex or the direct link
A selection to consider

6230958418_5142f94984_z.jpg    - the gag that always stays in place?

6846006482_810dc76d68_z.jpg    - how big?!

tumblr_mkvz6olBAz1qfmr0wo1_500.gif    - hairy gag

Enjoy

MJ
First up a gagging method I dislike intensely - it looks horrible and just makes my flesh crawl... so you have been warned!

tumblr_mwc8qjR87N1s9tujho1_500.png    - no, No, NO 😡

...but now for some (animated) ones I do like 😁

tumblr_n3xpfzTJsx1s4kayao1_400.gif    - black and white for that extra chic

tumblr_muj6sdrS4x1qb4r50o1_400.gif    - something terribly erotic about self-gagging (even if she's got bunny ears!)

tumblr_mus8soUuxJ1ra163eo2_r1_400.gif    - around and around and around, that's the way to do it 😋

Enjoy

MJ
Transparent harness/collar gag:

unusual-gag-09-harness.jpg   

Looks ... weird ...
Cross posting from Fetish Items on eBay

$T2eC16hHJH8FHQ-sbpURBSMs+wd(kQ~~60_12.jpg    - very different from the usual ball, bit or ring style

MJ
How about this pussy gag? It has an opening so that..."things" can be inserted into it.😎

ar-a-gynchair-175.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,795 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore