Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Dance Gymnastics Long Sleeve Unitard for Kids Jumpsuits Stirrup Show Stage Wear Zentai Childrens Unitards
$24.19-30%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Pumps Wedges Slip on Open Toe Shiny 22CM High Heels Mules Party Ladies Club Shoes Woman Large Size 38 41 42 44 48
$127.09-39%

leather pencil skirt
Fashion Women Ladies Skirt Spring Autumn Solid Color Sexy Clubwear Mini Skirt High Waist Lace-Up Pencil Cross Skirt For Women
$17.68-33%

bondage body
Women Sexy Body Harness Belt Leather Lingerie Bdsm Bondage Lingerie Garter Belt Leather Gothic Fetish Clothing Festival Rave Out
$3.97

sorbern
Ultralight TR90 Rectangle Eyeglass Frames For Men Myopia Glasses Women Vintage Precription Eyewear Oculos De Grau Femininos
$27.83

amoresy
AMORESY Silky Sheen One-piece Bodice Crotch Long-sleeved Woman Solid Color Bottom Zipper Dead Body Swimsuit
$42.20

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
penne sex tool men clitor breast opening lockable Rings man chastity women vibrator nozzle tous trainer dog pica bottom CRW2
$55.77-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Standing Spread Eagle
Yes! Geocities! I still have a link to your site in my old bookmarks 😉

BTW, what do you think about having a page/blog on this web-site?
Sounds cool, can send you the stuff I have for it 😊

(01 Sep 2011, 11:28 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes! Geocities! I still have a link to your site in my old bookmarks 😉

BTW, what do you think about having a page/blog on this web-site?

There are several options.

o- I can copy your content under likera.com/vanessa (static)
o- I can republish your content under likera.com/vanessa using my templates (static)
o- I can republish the content in the blog structure
o- I can make you a contributor (if you register in the blog)
o- I can switch the blog into the multiuser one (never done that before, no idea how it works 😉

Lots of possibilities here. I prefer the dynamic (blog) format.
Whichever would be easiest for you 😊 I'm just used to using Front Page 2003 for sites, still getting used to the blog thing 😋

Wow Vanessa!

An incredible session, excellent post and superb photos! Biggrin

Loved the telling, but your 'action replay' with the images really brought it to life.

I found the whole scenario both erotic and inspiring - thank you so much for sharing! Clapping

Now I want to try it, but need to find a way to set the rig up without incuring the wrath of my GF - not sure she'll appreciate lots of holes in any of the doorframes she's just spent weeks painting! Ireful

I know it's being greedy, but more please! 😁

MJ
(02 Sep 2011, 19:44 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Whichever would be easiest for you 😊 I'm just used to using Front Page 2003 for sites, still getting used to the blog thing 😋

Vanessa, could you please send me some files? Let's say, a couple of complete pages?

Or I can try to republish this session in the blog format as a proof of concept. I can't promise to do it very soon - I'll be quite busy the next few days, but I'll try to do it before the end of the next week.
Glad you liked it 😊

Will likely be trying out something new this week, didn't have the time lately because here in Montreal we had our "Montreal Fetish Weekend" and I was very busy (just getting caught up on sleep 😋 )

(03 Sep 2011, 10:55 )madjack Wrote: Wow Vanessa!

An incredible session, excellent post and superb photos! Biggrin

Loved the telling, but your 'action replay' with the images really brought it to life.

I found the whole scenario both erotic and inspiring - thank you so much for sharing! Clapping

Now I want to try it, but need to find a way to set the rig up without incuring the wrath of my GF - not sure she'll appreciate lots of holes in any of the doorframes she's just spent weeks painting! Ireful

I know it's being greedy, but more please! 😁

MJ

Will get them together today, in zip format to be easier to send. Very busy past few with the Fetish Weekend here 😋

(04 Sep 2011, 00:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Vanessa, could you please send me some files? Let's say, a couple of complete pages?

Or I can try to republish this session in the blog format as a proof of concept. I can't promise to do it very soon - I'll be quite busy the next few days, but I'll try to do it before the end of the next week.

(28 Aug 2011, 19:54 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: I did it again today [Image: tongue.gif] Took pics of setup then video'd it and extracted images from it. Even did it "dollified" [Image: tongue.gif]
(28 Aug 2011, 20:16 )Like Ra Wrote: Just in case: are you sure that myadultimage won't "lose" you images? I would suggest you to upload then here. Or I can do it, if you want.

@vanessa_fetish : so, it happened exactly as I "predicted" - the images disappeared, or, at least, invisible to me. Do you by any chance have them locally?
(30 May 2015, 01:54 )Like Ra Wrote: @vanessa_fetish : so, it happened exactly as I "predicted" - the images disappeared, or, at least, invisible to me. Do you by any chance have them locally?

Think I have them on drive, if not on a DVD somewhere, will check
Found the video and created new captures from it. Sending to you, don't have a domain that permits me to link pics the way the forums need

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self bondage spread eagle on the bed - gone wrong Peeklemeekle 4 2,128 20 Aug 2022, 17:25
Last Post: Tinker D
Ballet boots standing JackWong25 24 9,854 13 Dec 2021, 11:40
Last Post: ltxrob
Electro Magnet Spread eagle with streched arms and Estim torture. Vacbedbound 34 12,742 13 Nov 2021, 06:02
Last Post: Lancer
Forced standing on high heels Max515 39 30,438 15 Dec 2019, 23:53
Last Post: Like Ra
Interesting forced standing JackWong25 2 2,858 12 Oct 2019, 16:55
Last Post: JackWong25

Contributors: Like Ra (11) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (1) , vanessa_fetish (10)