Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$24.18-53%

shiny swimsuit
Sunbath Shiny Trikini Bikini Bathing Suit Bra Set Thong G-string Sexy Swimsuit Lingerie Brazilian Women's Underwear Swimwear
$3.65-50%

ballet high heels
1 Pair Gel silicone toe cap forefoot pad Protector foot Care Tool Massge Toe Pad Ballet High Heels pedicure tools
$6.54-55%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Grunge Stitch Bodycon Women Tee Shirts Vintage Y2K Top Clothes Printed 2000s Aesthetic Spring Autumn T shirt Harajuku
$25.41-50%

lobudek
Men's Laser Sequin Blazer Jacket Shawl Lapel Single Button Shiny Wedding Party Host Suit Tuxedo Nightclub Bar Singer Host Blazer
$111.32-44%

rubber cosplay
New Halloween Children's Party Decoration Dragon Mask Cosplay Dress Up Props
$104.05-29%

latex rubber fashion
Natural Latex Woman Fetish Socks 0.4mm Thick Adult Unisex Men Short Toe Socks Fetish Lingerie Rubber Fashion Ankle Custom New
$33.70

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose)
πŸ˜‹
I found it! You have to slide in more or less upwards, then once the elbows are in, pull it down over the head and behind the shoulders 😊
Since I have been using tights for selfbondage for decades, I wonder how the hell did you discover this way of using them? Scratch_one-s_head

best wishes
tightbound
Whom are you asking? In my case it's the Internet and my own creativity πŸ˜‰
Sorry for digging up old thread...but than again this stuff doesn't get outdated, right?
Since it seems nobody has posted this so far I wanted to add this picture wich shows an illustrated tutorial for this technique. It also also includes a leg-tie. Personal advice from me for the latter is to add a belt or crotchrope or similar to prevent slipping the legs out.

Just to make clear, that picture is not drawn by me.

self-bondage_in_pantyhose_technique.jpg   
(05 Oct 2016, 17:06 )Danbu Wrote: crotchrope or similar to prevent slipping the legs out.
Tight and shiny waterpolo swimsuit (think Realise πŸ˜‹ ) usually helps πŸ˜‰
I have a question. Can you really slip your hands into the pantyhose legs without using your other hand to help? Is it like wearing a jacket? And how difficult would you say it is to slip your arms into the legs?
Good question. Wish a had a good answer.
(03 Jun 2019, 19:16 )Loli Lewder Wrote: Can you really slip your hands into the pantyhose legs without using your other hand to help?
I think it's possible if the legs are stretched and fixed to something like bed posts. Wearing another layer of pantyhose on your arms and choosing slippery material are recommended πŸ˜‰
Does anybody has any experience with the pantyhose selfbondage (chineese fingertrap) in a spread eagle position.

How long does it take to melt the icecubes in a double layer of 60 denier pantyhose.

Is it ease to slide in the last arm far enough for a tight bondage

self-bondage-art-229_pantyhose_tutorial.jpg   
Haven’t tried that one. Looks interesting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Using a regular latex balloon to vacuum pack one of your hands Peeklemeekle 23 4,790 30 Jul 2022, 07:37
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,854 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
Alternative Armbinder using a pair of tights - alternative method Strappado 13 14,099 16 May 2018, 14:43
Last Post: Like Ra
alternative spread-eagle madjack 5 7,134 21 Jan 2016, 04:21
Last Post: Tinker D
The best way to tie hands behind your back when using a karada CCnn 17 30,554 24 Jan 2010, 04:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: anonanon4242 (2) , binaryfreedom (3) , blink (1) , Danbu (1) , intermario_gr (1) , Johnd1001 (1) , Joyl27 (9) , Like Ra (23) , Loli Lewder (1) , lycraerik (2) , madjack (2) , mrlatex99 (1) , no smile (1) , Paulette the Tart (2) , relatex (2) , steve6322 (1) , stuart.t.woods (3) , systemisdownz10 (3) , tightbound (5) , Tinker D (2)