Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
Latex sock,latex nice sock
$30.25-12%

shiny stockings
2023 Summer Fishnet Diamond Pantyhose Women Sexy Fashion Shiny Net Tights Female Slim Rhinestone Mesh Nylon Stockings Tights
$17.05

women latex rubber mask breath
Sexy Latex Women Full Head Latex Rubber Mask Transparent Purple Hoods With Breath Hole Fetish Cosplay Mask Back Zipper Club Wear
$39.93-5%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$362.76-40%

inlzdz
Kids Girls Long Sleeve Shiny Rhinestone Gymnastics Jumpsuit Ballet Dance Unitards Leotard Skating Dancing Tumbling Bodysuits
$24.20-43%

larpgears
Unique fetish natural transparent latex condom penis sheath exotic accessories hot sale
$21.96-30%

rolecos
ROLECOS Neon Cosplay Costume Game Valorant Neon Cosplay Costume Blue Women Combat Uniform Halloween Party Outfit Full Set
$182.56-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose)
Joyl27 posted a couple of drawings above.

Unfortunately I can't draw...
(14 Apr 2010, 19:16 )Joyl27 Wrote:
(23 Dec 2009, 00:13 )Like Ra Wrote: Ah, ok, I understand. What could be done to prevent getting out? (yes, I'm going in that direction - inescapable self-bondage and time release 😉

You can use cable ties to secure the sleeves together behind your back, between your hands (i.e. the cable tie does not go around your wrists). It is relatively easy to secure them even with your hands behind your back (at least if you have a mirror). Or you can use a pad lock, or anything else that you can simply snap and lock snugly around the sleeves.
I just tried that. It worked; escaping is impossible, unless you can reach scissors with which to cut the cable tie, or you can somehow wiggle the part of pantyhose that is behind your neck over your head (which I was able to do because the garment tore), or the sleeves are excessively baggy.
For the proper tightness: Obviously, the number of loops you circle the pantyhose around your waist depends on how small/large the tights are. I think I had three loops. I made as many as I could for maximum tightness. After the first loop, I pulled the loop tight before making the next one. Note that this may create pressure against your shoulder or neck, so be careful.
Naturally, you can enhance the helplessness by wearing mittens (such as another pantyhose; socks won't do unless you can make it so that they don't come off) inside the makeshift straitjacket. Do note the difficulty that is added to operating scissors if you use mittens.
You can still move your shoulders relatively comfortably (which makes it possible to turn on your back when you are lying on your stomach with feet and knees bound). Now, to discover how that could be helped. 😁

Attached (on the right side) is a schematic illustration viewed from the backside of the person. Red=cable tie, brown=tights. For the purpose of the illustration, the loops are drawn very loosely. However, to be able to put the tie or lock around the sleeves, there must be only just enough slack that you can make your knuckles connect.
It would be even better if you could secure something around your arms or wrists while in this situation (as in the picture on the left), but I cannot figure out how one could do that themselves. (And then there would also be a chafing problem to solve.)

I think I followed this 'straitjacket' with tights scenario OK, until your reference in this post to the number of times you loop the tights around your waist. How do you loop them around more than once?

Also, do you have advice about what size tights to use for this tie (I'm am average-size bloke), and what denier?

Thanks for the posts on this topic, all very interesting.

(03 Jan 2011, 02:21 )relatex Wrote: I think I followed this 'straitjacket' with tights scenario OK, until your reference in this post to the number of times you loop the tights around your waist. How do you loop them around more than once?

Also, do you have advice about what size tights to use for this tie (I'm am average-size bloke), and what denier?

Thanks for the posts on this topic, all very interesting.

In order to loop them multiple times, follow these instructions: first tighten the first loop as follows:
Keep your left hand behind your back. With the right hand, pull on the pantyhose so that you get the maximum possible slack to the right hand while tightening the left hand to its place. Move the part of the pantyhose that goes in front of your waist, towards your left side as much as possible (pull it as tight as you can possibly comfortable pull), so that the left hand cannot move and the right hand can move rather freely.
Then bend your knees and move your feet close to your right hand, so that you can use your right hand to form another loop of the tights around your feet (the pantyhose goes above both feet, and the hand goes behind both feet; nothing goes in between the feet). When done, just straighten your legs, and pull the loop progressively up the legs until it is around the waist. Tighten again, as before, and try to make one more loop the same way.
I don't think I have the skill to draw a useful illustration of this process, and I respect my privacy too much to make a video/photo tutorial of this, so I only hope I can explain it as well as possible. (Note to self: try recording a video and then making drawings by tracing over snapshots from the video.)

As for the size and type of the tights, I have got only the following advice:
- The waist seam: you should ideally use the kind of tights that, when you put your arms into its legs and you pull the crotchpiece behind your neck, the waist seam will not press heavily against your neck and against your shoulders. (I guess hose designed for fat people works better than hose designed for slender people, but this is just theoretizing, as I usually buy whatever ones are interesting pricewise etc. at the moment.) Remember to adjust it in a way that it chafes as little as possible (move the waist opening as low as possible, towards the bottom of the scapulae.) It is quite comfortable when done right.
- Tearing: when freeing yourself (also when getting into it), you will likely inflict a lot of stretching force to the tights, particularly to where your right elbow is (i.e. the part of the pantyhose leg directly down from the crotch). It is nice if it won't break apart too easily. The more it stretches (while not being loose), the more helpful. Even if it has torn, the hose can still be used for sessions as long as the tear is not large enough that you can move your elbow out through the hole.
- Length: Theoretically, the longer the tights are, the more loops you can make. I've found that 3 loops is usually a comfortable maximum, and that the size of the pantyhose does not much matter as long as it's some L/XL type size rather than some S type size. You can finetune the tightness by adjusting the position where you make the knot of the pantyhose feet. If after three loops, you've still got some inconvenient amount of slack but not enough to make a fourth loop, you should redo the knot so that a longer portion of the feet are "in" the knot. If, on the other hand, you have almost, but just not enough slack to make the third loop, redo the knot so that a shorter portion of the feet contributes to the knot, making a longer portion available for the arms. If you cannot do that, aim for two loops instead and adjust accordingly. The desired end result is that after whatever number of loops, both of your arms should be snugly tied behind your back, with a tight "belt" around your waist formed of the pantyhose loops, and pulling on your arms just tightens the belt.
- Other: The pantyhose legs, when considered as tubes, should be as narrow as possible, to restrict the arms' movement most, but this is necessary at all; it merely adds to the comfort. Since the foot ends of the pantyhose will only be tied to a knot, it does not matter if you use leggings rather than pantyhose. The result is the same. You can theoretically even use a shirt, if it has long sleeves enough and the circumference of the armpit-shoulder seam is small (so that you cannot push your elbow out from the sleeve).
- Summary: I usually buy the largest size available, made from cotton and with as large denier as possible, because in general, I use the same tights for all purposes, including wearing them normally under clothes when going out, especially on winter (though for wearing, I prefer those with a compressive pelvis&waist part, whereas in this technique, a compressive waistpart is undesirable because it translates to a pressure on the neck/shoulders).

These instructions were for self-bondage. If you have a partner, you simply wear the un-knotted pantyhose on your arms (and the crotchpiece behind your neck), and let the partner do the looping around your waist and finally tying the ends together. The end result will be tighter fitted (and thus, likely impossible to escape (no first-hand experience here)) than in self-bondage, because no extra slack is needed for pulling the final loop around your legs. Speaking of partners, I wonder if this method can be adapted for a couple tying themselves together so that the loops are intertwined…? Couples ahoy, experiment and report! 😊

P.S.: I suggest splitting the thread beginning from the straitjacket idea.
Thanks for that, it is very comprehensive and clear, and the time you've taken is much appreciated.
I really must thank Like Ra for this site - some brilliant self-bondage techniques that have served me admirably! 😊 My favourite (in some ways) is the tights spreadeagle one - except that I like to REALLY stretch them out all the way across my hallway! That way they REALLY grip! Inescapable of course, but using the ice in a sock through a ring to tie one end gives a great and foolproof timed escape! (Thoroughly recommend socks - really strong ...) My one problem with pulling the tights so tight is that I don't like that much pressure on my hands. But next time I buy myself a 5-pack (of tights) I'll try again with gloves ... Best wishes y'all
To be honest, I still did not try a real session with a timer using this method. I only tested it and, indeed, I would not be able get out if could not untie pantyhose legs from my bed. The only possibility would be to rip them apart.
(22 Dec 2009, 21:12 )Joyl27 Wrote: I don't know whether LikeRa has aeady documented this, but this technique can be easily transformed into a straitjacket by tying the feet of the tights together (not to a pole), then wearing it as in the spreadeagle technique (i.e. push your arms all the way into the legs of the pantyhose, and pull the crotchpiece behind your neck) and arms crossed, pulling the loop down through your head so that the knot ends up at your backside.

I've been thinking of attaching a large snap hook to a belt, so that when I fasten the belt to my waist in front, the snap hook is located in the center of my back (my spine). And somehow make this snap hook always stay purpendicular to the belt, sticking out. So when I slide the loop of my straitjacketed arms behind me, I'll get the loop snapped and secured in the snap hook, making it very difficult or impossible to slide the loop of my arms below or above my waist! What do you think? I'm planning to modify a belt soon, just need to figure out what to do when I get stuck (probably use a knife, or call for help lol)!
Well, with effort you might be able to unfasten the belt on the front side, possibly with the aid of protruding attachments within your environment. That, or destroy the pantyhose.
I'm still a little confused as to how this whole thing works. So I'm wearing the hoes. Tie the feet ends to the bed, and slip my arms in. So does the initial position include my arms and legs being bound together like I'm trying to touch my toes?? Cause that's not what I picture when I hear "spread eagle" Can someone enlighten the newbie? XD
The instruction at http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/pheagle1.php doesn't describe anything to be done to the legs of the person. It's an arms only position. All "legs" words refer to the pantyhose, not the legs of the person.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Using a regular latex balloon to vacuum pack one of your hands Peeklemeekle 23 4,790 30 Jul 2022, 07:37
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,853 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
Alternative Armbinder using a pair of tights - alternative method Strappado 13 14,090 16 May 2018, 14:43
Last Post: Like Ra
alternative spread-eagle madjack 5 7,133 21 Jan 2016, 04:21
Last Post: Tinker D
The best way to tie hands behind your back when using a karada CCnn 17 30,549 24 Jan 2010, 04:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: anonanon4242 (2) , binaryfreedom (3) , blink (1) , Danbu (1) , intermario_gr (1) , Johnd1001 (1) , Joyl27 (9) , Like Ra (23) , Loli Lewder (1) , lycraerik (2) , madjack (2) , mrlatex99 (1) , no smile (1) , Paulette the Tart (2) , relatex (2) , steve6322 (1) , stuart.t.woods (3) , systemisdownz10 (3) , tightbound (5) , Tinker D (2)