Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Button Up Jeans Dark Blue Striped Flared Jeans Jeggings High Waist Jeans Shaping Jeans Scrunch Bum Jeans
$48.39

vac-u-lock machine
FREDOUCH Upgrade Sex Machine with Remote Control Super Silent Ultra Adjustable Vac u Lock 30db 120W love machine with free big d
$408.98-50%

erection
Penis Enlarge for Man Oil Enhance Sex Thicker Stronger Fast Lasting Erection Cream Improving Sexual Function Big Cock Adult
$34.74-35%

bodystockings
1D Oil Glossy Long Sleeve Full Body Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Bodysuits Transparent Lenceria Erotica Mujer Sexi Underwear
$10.77

vatine
Magic Wand AV Stick Vibrator Clitoris Stimulation Sex Toys for Women with 3 Head Cap 10 Speed Vaginal G-spot Massager
$21.24-29%

crossdress fetish
Dark silicone man torso muscle body Cosplay crossdressing Fetish Whole chest Bodysuit Silicone Muscle Suit with arms Trans
$871.20-28%

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Black Faux PU Leather Bustiers With Garter Belt Women Suspenders Corsets Body Shaper Top Deep V Zipper Bodysuits
$45.96-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Skeggings?
OK, so you've all heard of and seen jeggings (leggings that look like jeans) but how about skeggings? A skirt/legging combo:
. . .
They're also available with an animal print 'skirt' too (although it resembles no animal skin I've ever seen)
. . .

The entire thing looks like a very slightly more practical rehash of the eighties Wolford StarckNaked to me...

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=146
Corrected typo and linky.
Looks interesting! But would people prefer skeggings or a skirt and leggings?
It always depends on the price/design ratio, right? The Wolford stuff is ridiculously expensive. But still you can buy it with 50-70% discount during the sales.

If other companies come with a similar design and lower the price (like it happened with pseudo-latex leggings), these skeggings will remain in the fashion magazines.

I would prefer to see a combination of tights and a skirt, not leggings and a skirt.
The 'skeggings' in my pictures are the equivalent of 22 and 35 euros. I think that is cheap enough for them to become fashionable (for better or worse).

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (1) , mrlatex99 (1)