Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Men Maid Uniform Outfit Patent Leather Short Puff Sleeve Zipper Dress with Apron Costume Sexy Sissy Crossdressing Fancy Dresses
$30.23-24%

crossdress fetish
Smitizen Male Silicone Foot Realistic Body Model Shoes Fetish Cosplay Fake Bodysuit for Crossdresser Drag Queen Costumes
$430.76-48%

tiaobug sissy
Men Women Sexy Skirts Panties 2023 Lace Hem Pleated Gingham A-line Mini Skirt Sissy Lingerie Accessories Cocktail Party Clubwear
$112.36-39%

deep throat gag
SM Double-Ended Dildo Pushpin Mouth Gag Deep Throat Plug PU Leather Head Harness Soft Spandex Head Hood Mask BDSM Game Sex Toys
$34.13-50%

crossdress fetish
Giant Silicone Trans Women Fake Prosthetic Breast Form Fetish Man Crossdresser Transvestist Sissies Large Gel Gummy Bear Boobs
$758.67-59%

bondage device
Stainless Steel Spreader Bar Collar Hand Anklecuffs Lockable Bondage BDSM Games adult Collar Dildo Dog Devices Sex Toy
$22.45-30%

cosplay sexy
Japanese Cute Lolita Sweet Sexy Cosplay Anime Halloween Costume Night Club Fancy Dress Roleplay Uniform Maid Mini Dress
$44.32-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Single-gloves in self-bondage - Strap Securing
(06 Dec 2012, 15:54 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks too difficult to do alone:

Keep talking, if you like. I know, what I am doing.
Not that I'm trying to talk you off, vice versa, I'm very interested, it just scares me. I've been in a leather single-glove once (bondage, not self-bondage - http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8597 ), most likely need more experience ;P

OTOH, I'm more inclined to "practice" box-tie or extreme box-tie (close to reverse-prayer/squassation) - less severe, less pain, more helpless and more vulnerable.
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8472096/blue_armbinder

Not the original (there is a part 1 of another movie, the second part is elsewhere, lost the link), but this is the armbinder I am talking about.

Ok, found it.

Part 1 is on youtube. Search for "blue armbinder"

Part 2: http://www.spike.com/video-clips/kksolj/...sa-roberts

Part 3: http://www.spike.com/video-clips/kksolj/...sa-roberts
(25 Jul 2012, 19:38 )Strappado Wrote: I "re-wired" the clamp device. Now, the lace goes completely through all holes of the single glove, then through the clamp, then again through the upper holes. This provides the same "holding effect", the clamp is held back when the lace is pulled tight. But there is more friction, two more holes of lacing, and the lace is lead half around the device too.

New try with a new type of this clamp device. The one I had been using previously, was a single piece with one "stamp" to hold two strings. Now I tried with two individual clamps for each end of the lace. And I fed the string as follows:

Out of the upper eyelet through the clamp, then through the eyelet of the other side. I tied both ends together then, to hook that to a door-handle. The downside of this method is that the lacing can only be completely tight, when both upper eyelets nearly touch each other. But actually, on this try, I had the lacing upside down, the ends at the lower end of the armbinder, where the eyelets are very close to each other anyway. This works much better than the previous method, where the lace also got slightly entangled with itself and the clamp device. And the two individual clamps seem to have a bit more grip than the two-holed clamp for both ends.

Long time ago, I have seen an interesting device to close post bags: It was a plastic plate with a narrow spring and a string attached to the plate. The plate is held against the gathered top of the bag, then the string is wrapped around both. The string goes into the coils of the spring where it gets caught. After a couple of wraps, this is very secure. I am not sure how to use it with the armbinder, but it might be a cool device for other things, looks like this:

federdings.jpg   

another interesting device is sometimes found for closing document folders (the real paper ones, not the ones on computers). Looks like this:

folderstring.jpg   
In this case, it is the idea, not the device, that I find interesting.
Finally, the armbinder has arrived. And I was right, it can be used as I planned. I'll go into details right away:

At first, I held the binder in front of myself and tried to get my arms in, lacing fully closed. This is not possible, it is too tight at the wrists. It is not too tight around the wrists, but the hands won't go through that part, lacing must be opened a bit. This means, that once I got a way to secure the lacing, I also need a way to open it (thinking ahead at this stage).

Then I checked the straps, there are eyelets, as ordered. I tried to attach the straps (without my arms trapped) and found, that they were a bit short. There are three stud fasteners, using only two of them helped. However, I added small rings later on, to make the straps a bit longer. I told ozbondage that they should check some additional measurements to make sure, that the straps fit. People who are stronger than me would have serious problems.

Later in the evening, I opened the lacing as wide as possible. I tied the ends together, so they wouldn't slip and in order to attach this end to a hook. I also tied a string to one of the straps - the release. It is possible to put the binder on, the hardest part is to get the hands through the wrist part, which is at the very end of the opening. then I had to use a door handle to adjust the bag part a bit, as it didn't slide over the right elbow. To my astonishment, I could close the lacing almost completely, my elbows touched and I got an almost realistic impression of what this armbinder can do. Without opening the strap, I was not able to remove the binder. I suppose, the lacing would have given way after a while, but there is no quick release other than the strap.

First step finished, now I have to work on a method to secure the lacing. There is one additional challenge: I think, the leather will strech a bit over time and then the lacing will be even more effective. Even with the strap, or both straps, off, it might be very difficult or even impossible to get out then. This means, that I cannot use a one-way method, it needs a release as well. In the worst case, there is always cutting, but I that would require a special device as well, because the hands are completely useless and cannot grab a knife from within the glove.

Any ideas welcome, I will report my progress.
(09 Mar 2013, 01:00 )Strappado Wrote: To my astonishment, I could close the lacing almost completely, my elbows touched and I got an almost realistic impression of what this armbinder can do.
WOW!!!! That's quite an achievement!
Aha, one week since my last post. I didn't try it often yet, it takes a while to prepare and so far it is more experimental than sensational. The biggest challenge seems to be an effective block and release of the lacing, once tightened. Time to check for stronger hood stoppers. Another challenge is to get the lacing tight all over, from top to bottom. Perhaps I should pull tight from both sides. Finally, I have to find out the best position of the straps. It looks like I don't need to use all three stud fasteners to secure the shoulder straps, so I can get additional 4 cm of length, which is quite a difference. Instead, I could tighten the center strap a bit now.

So there are two experiments ahead:

1. Shorter center strap
2. Tighten lace from both sides

By the way, the armbinder itself is quite impressive. It is smooth leather from the outside, comfortably rough on the inside and quite heavy. All seems look very good, all metal parts appear to be good quality. And perhaps even more impressive is the weight compared to its size. This is definitely a serious bondage toy!
60 days, feels like much longer, since I got the armbinder.

Resumee of my method so far:

First steps: Open the lacing in a way that you get a v-shape that is slightly curved to the outsides. The ends of the lace are knotted together, this should be long enough to be visible and to be hooked to a fixed point, such as a door handle. Make sure, the lace isn't twisted at any point. The lower part of the lacing can be almost closed, but not completely.

Now put on the shoulder harness, insert left arm completely, insert right arm, wiggle it down. At this point, you might have to use a hook at elbow height to pull the binder straight, it tends to roll down a bit.

Go to a door, put the knotted end of the lace over the door handle, turn back to face the door and lead the lace over one of your shoulders. Pull gently, while the upper part of the lacing will become tighter, the lower part won't. Now spread your elbows while keeping tension on the lace. This will help closing the lower part of the lacing. Pull - spread - pull - spread etc., until there isn't much more pulling.

At this point, the armbinder will be quite tight, your arms in the final position, that you are able to reach. The lower part of the lacing won't be perfect, there might be some twisted parts and it will be slightly too lose. On the other hand, this is an advantage, because you can actually still get out. Friction is high enough to keep your arms in position unless you start to struggle.

Getting out is simply the reverse of this process, but you do not need a door handle. Since there is only friction that keeps the lace in place, you only have to keep "pumping" your elbows out and eventually start to pull up one hand. The tricky part is to know, when the lacing is wide enough to get your elbows out. On the other hand, as long as you can't, you will notice and keep on pumping.

I am still concerned about tightening the lacing on the lower part of the armbinder. For the moment, I am experimenting with a hook on a bicycle repair rack, to pull at individual strands of the lacing. It sort of works, but most of the time the hook is too low and the strands that I pull out are getting longer and longer, until they are a mess and I get lost. Matter of practice, I hope. I am trying to pull less at a time and move the spare lace to the top of the armbinder before starting over from the bottom.

I had a thought about securing: With the help of a door handle, I am able to close the armbinder almost completely at the top, my arms are pulled together firmly, elbows touch. This probably involves the upper three, four or five crossings of the lacing. It takes some force (perhaps 5 Newton) to do this. The counter point of this pull is the bottom of the last crossing. If my thinking is right, the force transmitted from cross to cross will double with each cross. So, if there are four crossings, the original 5 Newton will become 2.5, then 1.25, then finally 0.625 Newton pulling in vain on the fifth crossing. Opening should require the same force, but reversed. Disregard the numbers, they migth be completely off. But apparently, a hood stopper at the end of the lacing would not need to hold against the full pressure of the arms trying to get apart. This means, that a standard hood stopper might do the job. I am a bit scared to try this, it might actually work. I still have my emergency string to untie one side of the shoulder harness, and I can use the hook on the bike repair stand. Hmm, worth a try!
My idea was right, the stopper is quite effective. I put on the stoppers on each end of the lace, then fed the lace ends through the last eyelets again. This way, the lace covers all the length of the binder and the stoppers are held in place when tightening.

I followed the previous procecure again until the binder was pretty tight. Fortunately, I got better in pulling it straight before, there were no wrinkles. It felt more secure than before, but I didn't try yet, but enjoyed the experience. After that, I needed to struggle a lot in order to get one arm out. This is the hard part and very exhausting for the arm that tries to escape, it is a bit sour now.

Being in the glove is an amazing feeling. It is so restraining and yet, if there are no wrinkles, it is comfortable. At the moment, I won't push it any further, because I might get into trouble otherwise. I don't think, that I can get stuck as long as I cannot tighten the binder around the wrists, but I might strain my muscles, when the escape is even harder. I think, I have to find a way to losen the lace...
Ouch, pooh...

It is not the getting out, which is harmless compared to the getting in. My right arm is sour after the first minute of struggling for the right position inside the glove and the right fitting of the glove around both arms. Once everything is right and the lacing tightened as good as possible, I cannot relax that arm, it simply hurts and wants to be moved, which is impossible now. It is still quite exciting, I come every time, I try this armbinder. But this is not yet the way to enjoy its full potential alone. I got a little step further though, I have a stand with a hook attached, which helps to pull on the glove for the positioning. I also wanted to use the hook to move up the slack in the lacing, but this is more difficult than I thought. So far, almost ineffective. I will keep posting when there is any news or progress. Perhaps it requires more experience.

Well, it is obvious, that this armbinder is suitable for experienced self-bondagers only. It requires knowledge about your abilities and the behaviour of things like lacing, blood supply and more. And you really need to have a strong will to get to a point, where it becomes interesting. In general, this armbinder is better suited for partner play. But I am not giving up. It might take a few years, with long breaks even, but I have accomplished things that seemed more impossible!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Redmaynes bastard. Prussia with cinch strap Lancer 3 1,225 11 Aug 2021, 21:28
Last Post: MadameDuck
Pantyhose single-glove Like Ra 16 18,907 14 Jul 2019, 21:13
Last Post: bndgjaguar
Bolero Single Glove for self-bondage Strappado 54 82,309 14 Mar 2014, 00:25
Last Post: Like Ra
Self armbinder technique (single glove alternative?) madjack 4 9,945 22 Jul 2012, 22:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Bolero Single Glove self-bondage. Time-release Strappado 11 16,446 14 May 2012, 21:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Anne (1) , eiko (5) , Kungfu (2) , Like Ra (21) , ltxrob (1) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (1) , Max515 (1) , mozesd (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , Strappado (43) , Tinker D (1)