Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Foreskin Corrector
S/L Foreskin Corrector Penis Rings Cock Ring Male Glans Expose Delay Ejaculation Cockrings Sex Toys For Men Adults Toys
$4.96-39%

electro anal
Electro Sex Anal Plug Small Butt Plug Electric Prostate Shock Bdsm Toys Electroshock Anal Toy Gay Buttplug Men Estim Sex Games
$32.39-64%

ballet high heels
1 Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Massge Toe Pad
$2.17-29%

penis milking machine
Silicon Didlo Penianana Chikubi Masturbation Chikubi Toy Women's Couple Toys Vibrator Men Butts Sexy Female Fun Interesting
$59.93-32%

crossdress cosplay female
Camel Toe Panties For Male Crossdressing cosplay Gay Sissy Hiding Gaff Panty sexy Underwear Male To Female Made In USA
$120.18

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Women Shiny Swimwear Japanese Sexy High Cut Monokini One Piece Long sleeve Female Bather Bathing Plus size Suit Swim
$303.27-30%

zlatameer
Black Latex Rubber Decorate Belts for Catsuit Costumes Handmade Clothing S-LA114
$145.20-5%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Selfbondage photos and videos
Yeah, right. The account has been suspended... Again, too late to grab the video...
HI one and all

another find

youtube.com/watch?v=NOeiML0xtDQ

Maybe not the most strict SB, but elegant and encased - LOVE IT♥

...and there are more postings from the same person

Enjoy it whilst you can

MJ
(17 Jul 2010, 09:42 )madjack Wrote: Maybe not the most strict SB
Yeah, his hands are not bound ...
UPLOADED A TRANNY TIED ON YT FROM CAM GOT A SLAPPED WRIST AND VID DELETED
Love anything to do with saran or shrink wrap
(21 Jul 2010, 20:23 )stephanie1963 Wrote: UPLOADED A TRANNY TIED ON YT FROM CAM GOT A SLAPPED WRIST AND VID DELETED

You could share on X-tube - that's where I posted my video session

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/mjsb1-9121534

Always good to share

MJ
Two more that won't last long:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrvIxfiJg2E

youtube.com/watch?v=6jJDvIqUzlU
I wouldn't call it self-bondage.
You're quite right of course, I didn't read the thread title. I'd move them somewhere else if it wouldn't make the thread hard to follow...
I've been searching through YouTube again and found these little gems:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AAJyLiXaMc
Chinese girl with new technique?

youtube.com/watch?v=yapYUd4mCyo
Hoping in pantyhose

Any finally, specially for Ra in aid of his epic search for the best forced deep-throat... 😉

youtube.com/watch?v=l52_9nktj0M

Enjoy them while they're there!

MJ
Excellent finds!

(23 Mar 2011, 21:41 )madjack Wrote: Chinese girl with new technique?
Indeed, this is a Chinese style. See this post: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4547

Not sure about the technique. It could be effective, because the back-loop acts as a cinch noose, but I do not like the rope wound around and along the arms - most likely the arms will fall asleep.

(23 Mar 2011, 21:41 )madjack Wrote: Any finally, specially for Ra in aid of his epic search for the best forced deep-throat... 😉

Not erotic at all, but very interesting from the technical point of view. Here, the "mouth-piece" is used as a lock, preventing the head from pulling out.

I wouldn't want to shove a rigid piece of wood down my throat, but the guy proved that it is possible 😉 Keeping something inserted is not a big problem, the problem is to allow the dildo to be pulled up a bit (bit not completely) to allow swallowing and to catch a breath, then to force to "swallow" it again.