Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
Open Gear Suspenders Transparent Tights Wife Breathable Stockings New Girlfriend Cos Play Stockings Crotchless Women's Pantyhose
$3.11-1%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Pennis Toy Woman X Kit Tits Masturbators Am Fantasy Dildo Clitor Sucker For Women Vibrator Men Cheap Single Stress Her
$108.77-35%

crossdresser silicone mask
2021 New Beauty Silicone Mask Halloween Carnival Costume Human Female Party Crops Masquerade Crossdress Costume Cosplay Mask
$205.69

shiny pantyhose
Women's Oil Shiny T-crotch 40D Pantyhose Yarns Sexy Yoga Stocking Hose Dance Fitness Lingerie Shimmery Professional Grade Tights
$58.84

crossdresser silicone body
KUMIHO 8TH GEN Silicone Bodysuit Fake Vagina Cosplay Sissy Full Body Suit Fake Boobs For Crossdresser Transgender Drag Queen
$1450.79-51%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask-96) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silicone Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-12%

drozeno
New Color Matching Sports Split Swimsuit Women's Cross-Border Sexy Hollow High Waist Boxer Swimsuit Wholesale
$53.11-63%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Selfbondage photos and videos

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqXSZf2btA

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but could something like this be built at home?
Oh my... I love Japanese!!

This girl is wearing shiny green pantyhose:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIiZexSMfKw
#!

Pity they are not wearing swimsuits and do not keep their arms behind the back 😋
Ok – not sure what is going on here. Have tried to post this response 4 times now and all goes wrong…. Hmmm!

And as for my attempts to embed the videos… Ra – HELP!

Sasha 1

Technically weak self bondage but sexy

Sasha 2

Now we are getting there, very sexy – but what the hell is the object that appears around 6mins into the clip? And how does Sasha intend to get free… or is she just enjoying the magic wand too much?

Enjoy

MJ

BUGGER! still not able to embed either hyperlink or video.... WTF is going wrong?
Fixed 😉 The AutoMedia plugin understands direct links to Xvideos.
(07 Aug 2012, 14:43 )Like Ra Wrote: Fixed 😉 The AutoMedia plugin understands direct links to Xvideos.

What am I doing wrong oh mighty Ra?

It just doesn't seem to want to even allow the url to display...

Need to get my head around this, as I've just located a great source for SB videos and want to share

MJ
(07 Aug 2012, 15:51 )madjack Wrote: What am I doing wrong

Just check the content of your post (Edit->Quick Edit) And this is how it works in detail: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/inc/plu...oc_en.html

And I wrote a MyCode tag for xtube, so any video (also private) can be shown here.
Gonna have another go.... grief this is vexing!😡

Sasha 2

http://www.xvideos.com/video1243939/self...e_vibrator

and

Sasha 1

http://www.xvideos.com/video439684/bonda...e_vibrator

fingers crossed and, 'post'!

Oh for F@@@'s sake! I can see the links in 'edit', but not when they are posted... checked my User CP settings and stuff.

think I'll reset the lot and have a lie down.... sob!

MJ
Another attempt, from a different source:

myvideo.de/watch/8510455/Selfbondage
Latex – self bondage – semi-suspension beautiful girl, ice cubes, vibrator, but why oh why no gag? 🤔

myvideo.de/watch/8399889/Selfbondage_in_Ketten
More latex

MJ

yeah! it works 😁
(08 Aug 2012, 14:03 )madjack Wrote: Oh for F@@@'s sake! I can see the links in 'edit', but not when they are posted.
I see the embedded videos. So it works fine. Dunno what you are complaining about 😉
...arggghhhh! The trials and tribulations of IT Dash1

So, now that I'm on a roll, here are some more for your enjoyment:

myvideo.de/watch/7921952/selfbondage_bondage

Nylon catsuit – have we done this one before?

myvideo.de/watch/8429968/Selfbondage_54

Nice use of ice padlock, but how will she free her right wrist?

myvideo.de/watch/8034171/Selfbondage_Hogtied_in_schwarzen_Boots

I could never tire of seeing a girl wearing pantyhose put herself into SB after pegging her nipples… yummy! (Shame the bondage isn’t very good)

myvideo.de/watch/8010629/Selfbondage_Hogtie_Manual

Why does it always need a man to do a proper job of it. Frechdachs to the rescue – but, if he’s reading, the white socks really don’t do it for me!

myvideo.de/watch/7517351/Selfbondage_with_zip_ties

Different and interesting, though not inescapable in the way he did it… always wondered why people had those mini trampolines, now I know!

myvideo.de/watch/7547586/Bondage_with_zip_ties_a_deal_gone_wrong

Zip ties again…

myvideo.de/watch/7932324/Bondage_wish_goes_wrong

Be careful what you wish for, not really SB but wouldn’t you just love to be able to? 😁

MJ