Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
Punk Goth Adjustable Body Cage Crop Top Harness Bra Silver Hollow Network Body Chain Elastic Bondage Harness Suspenders
$32.54-40%

sexy oil bodysuit
Y2k Sexy Women Ultra-Thin Transparent Sheer Nightgown Oil Shiny Bodysuit Bodycon Glossy Solid Hot Sale Mini Dress +Thong+Gloves
$142.36-50%

leather pencil skirt
Hot Sexy Women PU Faux Leather Micro MINI Skirt Tight Pencil Skirt Wet Look Club DS Dance Wear Skirt Fantasy Erotic Wear F10
$5.19

gothic lolita
Japanese Harajuku Girls Cute Black White Lace High Waist Pleated Skirts Punk Gothic Lolita Cake Mini Skirt Cosplay Costume Skirt
$23.60-15%

anime bondage
Anime Bunny Mask Fun Rabbit Ears Sexy Ears Bondage Mask Masquerade Party Cosplay Halloween
$3.71

nose hook bondage
Leather Head Hood Fetish Bondage Silicone Open Mouth Bite Gag Nose Hook BDSM Restraint Oral Sex Toy For Woman Couples Slave Game
$36.12-59%

hormone female
Breast Enhancement Cream Promotes Female Hormones Breast Firming Lift Massage Enlarge Breasts Max Size Woman Sexy Body Care
$1.40

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Selfbondage photos and videos
(24 Mar 2011, 00:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Excellent finds!

thanks 😊

(23 Mar 2011, 21:41 )madjack Wrote: Chinese girl with new technique?
Indeed, this is a Chinese style. See this post: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4547

Not sure about the technique. It could be effective, because the back-loop acts as a cinch noose, but I do not like the rope wound around and along the arms - most likely the arms will fall asleep.

good point - I wasn't keen on that part either

(23 Mar 2011, 21:41 )madjack Wrote: Any finally, specially for Ra in aid of his epic search for the best forced deep-throat... 😉

Not erotic at all, but very interesting from the technical point of view. Here, the "mouth-piece" is used as a lock, preventing the head from pulling out.

I wouldn't want to shove a rigid piece of wood down my throat, but the guy proved that it is possible 😉 Keeping something inserted is not a big problem, the problem is to allow the dildo to be pulled up a bit (bit not completely) to allow swallowing and to catch a breath, then to force to "swallow" it again.

I agree - not erotic at all! But the best I can find for now. Gord (House of Gord) has some interesting devices that might satisfy your requirements, but they look complex and therefore expensive!

MJ
wow lol you found my video of me hopping around.
(26 Mar 2011, 17:19 )natt9999 Wrote: wow lol you found my video of me hopping around.

Hey! How cool is this - we have a YouTube star on our forum 😁

Thanks for posting your session Natt9999 - I love the leg bondage, lots of rope, just how I like it!

Thanks for posting and sharing

MJ
Thanks for the kind words.yes i love lots of rope on my legs.hemp rope best feeling ever!
Another Youtube find - get it before it vanishes!

youtube.com/watch?v=9Q1XCNVhaYE

Can't get the embedding to work - having a technical failure in my head, so hwere's the link as well

Source: youtu.be/9Q1XCNVhaYE

self-bondage + encasement = NICE! 😁

MJ
Fixed your code. Just clock on "New reply" and use the drop down list under the TV button.
Nice videos. I wonder how long they will stay on YouTube. Will download then just in case...
(26 Jul 2011, 17:31 )Like Ra Wrote: Fixed your code. Just clock on "New reply" and use the drop down list under the TV button.

I did ☹ it must be my technology busting capabilities coming through again... and that sums up my last 3-4 months of work; if i touch it then it'll break Fool

MJ
The URL should be in form

youtube.com/watch?v=9Q1XCNVhaYE (not embed, not stream, not user, etc)
More selfbondage videos on youtube:

Part 1:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ggY76rGV18

Part 2:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqrFHB6dtUU

Part 3:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICigxnKdXt8

Part 4:
youtube.com/watch?v=CeEBz1LAM98