Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage sack
BDSM Bodystocking Bodysuit Lingerie ,See Through Whole Body Stockings Sack Pantyhose,,Sex Toys For Couples
$6.88

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$650.98-50%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Platform Boots Real Leather Thick Heels Black Beige Booties 2021 Side Zip Ladies Shoes Woman Size 37 38 39
$111.31-38%

app chastity
QIUI Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Male Chastity Device Belt APP Remote Control Penis Cage With Cock Ring Lock Sex Toy For Men Gay
$502.77

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

CYOMI
CYOMI Silicone Sexy Buttocks Enhancement Padded Pants Hip Butt Lifter Panties Open Crotch Shaper Underwear Big Ass Shapewear
$214.13-50%

remote app vibrator
Telescopic Vibrating Butt Plug Anal APP Vibrator Wireless Remote Sex Toys for Women Ass Anal Dildo Prostate Massager Buttplug
$17.65

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage, fetish and children. How and when did it begin?
Wow thats a great story!! is it all true? Seems like you have it made

I guess my adventure in fetishes began when I was about 12 (a little late for fetishes usually, but apparently my favorite thing when I was 3 was the nylon fabric on my moms bra)

I went to a summer camp (my first coed) and there were a lot of girls in one piece swimsuits. I was kept interested, and the next spring when we got the internet, I looked them up, thus starting my fetishes. I then discovered I not only like one piece swimsuits, but leotards, tights, pantyhose, heels, handcuffs, you name it. I haven't really done much with it since, I've never found a girlfriend who is into any of it
Yes, all legit and a long time ago. Sadly she had to go back to Ireland after her training in England and I couldn't join her. I always wonder what happened to her though.

I'm now married to my wife and she too has been most understanding about my desires. I'll tell you about that story some other time, but I am able to continue my passions both with and without her input when ever I choose.

It sounds lie you've got some great things to keep you occupied though and I'm sure you never have a dull moment either. I'm assuming a trip to the local swimming pool is quite an interesting time.
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...  
Interesting subject. I would say that 80% of the real reasons can be discovered only by good psychologists and psychotherapists (good morning, Mr. Freud). I always (since I remember myself) liked tight clothes. I discovered masturbation when I was 3 yo (±1 year), and my "investigation" showed that pulling my pyjamas (or whatever I had on) as tight as possible definitely helped.

I always dreamed about one-piece swimsuits, because they looked tight, and this is how I was wearing my pyjama - pulled up to my shoulders with arms inside. Very bondage-sack-like. My personal invention 😉 See also this thread http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=76 (Self-bondage and children).

I hated pantyhose/tights until one moment - blue nylon a bit lacy tights. Probably when I was 6 or 7. I could wear them all day long, preferably without anything underneath. I even slept in them (when nobody saw).

My first "introduction" to rubber happened at ~2 yo. I do not remember much, of course, but even now I "feel" the soft and cold touch of a rubberised sheet (which was put under usual cotton sheet) on my bare skin. Following a sudden urge I pulled up my shirt and laid on that sheet.

So, I would say that I'm born to be a fetishist 😉
(13 May 2010, 16:41 )Like Ra Wrote: Interesting subject. I would say that 80% of the real reasons can be discovered only by good psychologists and psychotherapists (good morning, Mr. Freud). I always (since I remember myself) liked tight clothes. I discovered masturbation when I was 3 yo (±1 year), and my "investigation" showed that pulling my pyjamas (or whatever I had on) as tight as possible definitely helped.

I always dreamed about one-piece swimsuits, because they looked tight, and this is how I was wearing my pyjama - pulled up to my shoulders with arms inside. Very bondage-sack-like. My personal invention 😉 See also this thread http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=76 (Self-bondage and children).

I hated pantyhose/tights until one moment - blue nylon a bit lacy tights. Probably when I was 6 or 7. I could wear them all day long, preferably without anything underneath. I even slept in them (when nobody saw).

My first "introduction" to rubber happened at ~2 yo. I do not remember much, of course, but even now I "feel" the soft and cold touch of a rubberised sheet (which was put under usual cotton sheet) on my bare skin. Following a sudden urge I pulled up my shirt and laid on that sheet.

So, I would say that I'm born to be a fetishist 😉

Fine post and interesting to know how young you were when you first discovered a love for the out of ordinary.

Would it surprise you to know that my wife was indeed a psychologist? I think her training (and understanding) have helped us both immensely.
(13 May 2010, 15:27 )Dworkin Wrote: Greetings there PVC.

There are those that would say you are a debauch deviant, demented, sick and twisted individual, others that you are rather well adjusted and have found the best of both Worlds. A gal I knew once told me she liked those qualities about me. Either way, you've my complete envy. There are seldom those I encounter, here (as in the cyber realm) or in the real time plane that are comfortable in their own skin and to find a companion that not only is accepting and accommodating but an understanding participant! You are light years ahead among the "average" (what ever that is- I have a hard time with the definition) as few people are able to see further than the eye can reach or recognize there is more to Life then next weeks episode on the tele. Peace and Long Life to you and yours. May you wend your way to the next level with a smile. As a friend of mine who has gone on to the next level and claimed she was a "Happy Nympho" , she wanted to go with a smile on her face and between her legs and according to her much younger (by about 25 years) husband, she did. She also claimed to be Mae West's sister (pun intended). Mae West was well known for her libido. Always nice to find one nicely tuned to the "other" nuances out there as you apparently seem.

Fine Regards,
Dworkin

What a charming welcome- many thanks.

I am indeed most fortunate to have been given a second bite of the cherry in finding my wife. While she may not share the same passions as I do for the female uniform or pinafore, she understands enough that it brings me pleasure and offers no harm to anyone.

That being the case, she happily indulges (most of the time) in my fetish and in return we are nearly wed for a quarter of a century. She is a remarkable creature.
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...  
Here's Loki's story: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6...ment-78675
I promised to tell you this story, but did not have time (as always) - my bathroom adventures.

When I was a little kid, I did not have much privacy to play with self-bondage (of course). One of the option was the toilet (but you are not expected to stay there for longer than, say, 30min) and the bathroom. The bathroom is a completely different story. I was allowed to play in the tub as long as I wanted - the door was not locked (you may not lock the door when you're ~6yo), but, of course, I locked the door when I was older. In any case, nobody entered the bathroom when I was there, unless absolutely necessary (but I was given a warn in advance).

Above the bath tub we usually dry washed clothes. You guessed, right? I would just pick up pantyhose or any other piece of clothes or garment off the line and use it in the water. Hey, they were wet aeady, so nobody noticed anything!

Before going to the bathroom I would collect the other stuff I was going to use: old torn pantyhose, rope, plastic bags, vinyl tubing, thick wire, etc. To cover my encased in pantyhose and/or bound body, I would pour bath gel into the water, so everything was hidden under a thick layer of foam.

I did not have Internet and had to invent everything by myself. At the age of 13-14 I discovered anal play and my bathroom time became more interesting. Apart from hm... almost everything I could stuff up there, I made as I called it anal probe - a thin (6mm) vinyl tube with an 8mm metal ball with a bolt screwed into the open end of the tube.

This construction could easily slide in my rectum and I could feel the metal ball travelling inside my guts: sigmoid, descending and transversal colons. It was real fun!

One of my inventions was a shower masturbating machine - I managed to tie the douche head to my pantyhose covered crotch. So I could tie my hands behind my back and enjoy the building sensation.

But also I had a very scary moment.

My father got some very big rubberized sacks. Something about 1m x 80cm. The rubber layer was very smooth, silky and incredibly sexy (in my mind at that age, "sexy" was something related to bondage and masturbation).

I borrowed two sacks. I made my first rubber swimsuit out of one of them (and played with it many years). And inserted a pulling rope in the neck of the second one. The idea was to get inside with my head stuck out (I was pretty smart not to play with my breath) and pull the rope in the sack to make a collar (I do not remember how I prevented the rope from tightening around my neck, I think am easily undoable simple non-tightening knot).

That worked, but I wanted to play with this rubber sack in the bath. The idea was to get bind myself inside the sack (I did not know about wrist coils, cinch nooses and time-locks, it was a simple rope wound around my wrists, the legs were bound with knots) and fill the sack with water.

That worked too. But!!! I did not expect that the water inside the sack would weigh so much! When I lost my balance, the water inside the sack easily toppled me over!

Fortunately, there was enough room between me and the sack to quite quickly allow the excess of water out. Thanks God for no drowning, no injury, no suffocation! But it was a very scary experience.
Yesterday I was looking for my favourite deep throat dildo, but could not find it. It appears that this one was/is also "borrowed" by... guess who?

What should I do now? Do I simply buy a new pair of plugs? Will someone say that I buy naughty adult things for the kids? No, I have no idea what the dildos were used for.
I wonder if my parents knew what I was doing...
More true stories. Note the age!

his-lil-girl Wrote:When I was very young I would place myself in bondage a lot.. I'm thinking I started around 7 or 8 (?) I tied myself to trees with nylon knee highs that were pre-knotted.. and it escalated to doing it to sleep in... arms behind my back and ankles. It got to the point where I couldn't sleep unless I was tied (and I still love being tied to sleep although self bondage is very difficult now)
There was something insanely exciting even at that young age about being in the woods tied up...

I'm glad to hear that it was at the same age as me for others.. I always think back with wonder, I had no idea really what I was doing.. but I just know that I really really loved it.. not just from the excitement angle but it was a comfort thing too!

BondageToy Wrote:I started tying myself up when I was in first or second grade so about the same time. I also started mummifying myself in plastic wrap for bedtime at around ten or so

lesleyinheels Wrote:I used to get tied-up by my sisters until my mother made them stop. So probably around 6-7 or 8, I started tying my my legs with a jump rope or whatever shoe laces, cords, etc. I could find lying around. I used to make loops and put my hands in them behind my back and pretend to be tied-up.

It wasn't until I was 11 or 12 that I ingeniously came up with twine wrist-cuffs (the knots were too small and tight to untie) that I would fasten around each wrist. Then I'd lock them together behind my back with my legs tied. It was very exciting.

If I'd discovered high-heels and pantyhose at that time, .......well......no telling where that would have led.

Elainebdtv Wrote:I was around 13 or 14. My first attempts at self bondage were fakey and very crude. I still remember how I got started. I was sitting at my desk on my bedroom. I had just finished pulling an old wire-bound notebook apart for the scrap paper. I held one end of the wire in each hand and twisted it around my wrists behind my back.

tiemeupnow: Wrote:I started around 14, that was the breakthrough year for me. I had always felt the compulsion to be tied up and gagged; ever since I could remember.

Tyd_up Wrote:Sometime before I was seven. I remember rolling myself up in a blanket during Saturday morning cartoons and playing that I couldn't get loose.

The first few times I was tied up it was by my father. He tied my wrists and ankles together so I had to lie on my back with my arms and legs up. I loved it and didn't want loose but he never left me like that for more than a minute or two. I'm sure that happened before I started school.

When I was in kindergarten or the first grade a friend and I played a bondage version of hide and seek. Instead of counting to 100, the person who was it was tied up and had to escape while the other hid. We always got loose. I boasted that I could get loose from anything so my friend's father put me in a military tie with my hands behind my back and a rope attaching them to my neck. I couldn't get loose from that but it was dinner time so they had to let me go.

MelodyBound Wrote:I started at about 9. I remember tying myself up at about 11. I was rolling around on the floor bound and gagged and came for the first time! I was terrified! Didn't know what happened! Needless to say I was hooked then! Lol

CrossdressingRalph Wrote:Not sure the exact age, but well before puberty. I remember playing a variant of hide-and-seek with my friends that involved getting tied to a chair if you were caught, and for some reason I was just such a terrible player that I always got caught early and had to spend the rest of the game tied up.

boomer44 Wrote:I was around 11 or 12. I used to tie myself up in my mother's one piece bathing suit to the bed post... until She caught me. That was the end of that for a long time.

A1Astar Wrote:I was so young, I don't remember the first time. I do remember playing with the neighbourhood kids, games like "Cowboys and Indians" or "cops and robbers" anything that involved being chased and subdued. I always got excited when watching TV and a character was tied up. I would sneak off to my room to try and imitate the way in which they were tied. Then somewhere along the way I discovered that adding the bondage to masturbation made it more intense. From that day to this one, bondage has always been included in my masturbation. I remember having my aunt walk into my room while I was using a belt to tie my ankles together. I tried to explain it away by saying the buckle was stuck and I was trying to fix it. It's definitely not something I learned from anyone else, but was seemingly always part of me. In fact growing up I was just sure there was something "wrong" with me, and I was the only one who did such things. I almost always need to be restrained in some way in order to cum. I spent 20 years of marriage hiding my self bondage/masturbation activities from my Husband. He always wondered why I only masturbated when he left the house. He almost caught me many times, and he couldn't understand why I was so secretive about it. Then 2 years ago or so, he found my scarves tied into slip cuffs and I came out to him. He was very accepting of it all and has tied me up many times himself since. But self bondage remains something I need to do for me.

tied-girl Wrote:It's funny, I always remember as a kid, if we played cowboys and indians, I wanted to be the one caught and tied to the tree. However, my first attempts at tying myself were around 13.
selfbondage Wrote:I started to experiment with selfbondage at the age of 6 - 7, but of course I didn't actually know what I was doing. It was the same time
when I used every chance to tie or get tied up and play with neighbourhood
kids. At some point it became to an escape and tying challenge with some
of the kids and I was pretty good at both sides of this game.
Guess a lot of people got an interest in bondage/selfbondage very young. 😉

StuckInSB Wrote:I must have been 5 or 6. It all started with a remote control car that had a really long wire that went from the car to the remote. I would wrap it around my ankles while my mother would go watch her soap opera.

bondagekid_23 Wrote:I'd say I was around 12 years old when I first started tying myself up, although I didn't start taking it seriously until my late teens. As a kid, I had always been fascinated with examples of bondage in movies and comics and such, and I eventually got curious enough to see for myself what it was like to be tied up.

intentionallyblank Wrote:The first recollection I have of the urge to be tied must have taken place when I was about 8, somehow I persuaded a neighbour to tie me to the fence, but I expect that it goes even further back than that because I really wanted to be the captured and the prisoner and the interrogated in my childhood games.

DonaWhimpers Wrote:I started about 9 dressed in my mother's old black nylons with leather belts around my ankles and knees. Always with my penis pushed back out of sight between my legs pretending I was a girl. I would roll around and get turned on and sometimes even sleep like this. I then moved up to dressing myself up as often as I could but always with a bondage theme. Finally at fourteen and a half I went on a real date where I was dressed and tied and that started my desire to be a bound female as often as I could make it happen.

teasemeplzzz Wrote:Early teens for me, did not realise it was so popular till I discovered the internet though.

mchugh Wrote:I was in my early teens when I started...but my main thing was being bound for a whipping so I had to leave one hand free so I could whip myself with my belt.

s1300 Wrote:I recall to be fascinated by the toy handcuffs of my two year younger nephew. I was 7 at that time.
Ever since I have bin trying to make them my self somehow until I truly discovered my niche at 10.
That was when a few elder nephews and my brother decided to tie my arms and wrists together at my back and leash them short, to the sturdy rail of a church stairs in front of the main doorway, on a Sunday afternoon.

SelfBoundSlave Wrote:For me it started around 11-12. I can remember laying out my blanket from the bed. Rolling up in it and feeling the restriction. Took a pair of handcuffs that I picked up for a play in middle school to understand I my fetish side. Self-Bondage was the start to the fetish side life, but I am always expanding my experiences, ideas, and friendships.

zse4rgbhu8il Wrote:I really like to cocoon myself by rolling into blankets!
As early as 6 years old? I really like to dive into blankets and bed sheets. My mum is not pleased....