Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mens shiny pantyhose
Men's Sexy 8D Stretchy Sheer Pantyhose High Elastic Shiny Glossy Stockigs Shaping Tights
$24.18-50%

masturbator
Realistic Vagina Sex Toys For Men Male Masturbator Artificial Aircraft Cup Adult Products Pocket Pussy Masturbation Sexitoy Shop
$47.54-53%

app chastity
YokoNex Love Bluetooth Smart Lock APP Remote Control, Secure Chastity Belt Chastity Lock Key, Timed Unlock, BDSM Sex Toy
$354.14

erection
Male Penis Enlargement Cream Pene Erection Aphrodisiac Essential Oil Sex Delay Dick Oil Growth Thicken Pills Flirting Perfume
$4.84-50%

app chastity
APP Penis ring Penisring Sex Toys For Men Chastity Cockring Vibrating Penis Cock Ring Sexy Goods Vibrator for Male Adults Gay 18
$84.70

erection
10ML Essential Oil Big Dick Male Penis Enlargement Gel Cream Increase Size Erection Product Aphrodisiac Sex Extender Enhance
$11.11

ultrathin pantyhose
Fashion Women Ultrathin Solid Color 360°Seamless Sexy Pantyhose Sheer 3D Stockings Oil Glossy Highs Any Cut Tights Lace Waist
$7.39-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self Bondage Checklist
(16 Jul 2017, 10:22 )Like Ra Wrote: And.. how are you going to get out?

FIgured I'd add any misadventures I'd heard of from partner bondage - which was the context of that.
Someone might to experiment with cast feet by himself... It is always good to know, what can go wrong with anything, that remotely gets close to self-bondage.
(18 Jul 2017, 22:20 )Strappado Wrote: Someone might to experiment with cast feet by himself... It is always good to know, what can go wrong with anything, that remotely gets close to self-bondage.

To throw in a bit of recent personal experience, I was playing around with fiberglass casting material (on my feet, as it happens).  I have a set of cast shears which have worked successfully in the past - it normally takes about 20 seconds to cut a cast off.  What I hadn't counted on in this instance was the tight quarters of the cast in conjunction with ankle bones close to the surface of the skin - this meant that there was essentially no room to get the shears in to make the cuts.  It ended up taking a very long time and a fair amount of pain wedging the shears in and cutting the cast apart piece by piece.
I've just added personal experiences and lessons learned from them to the list.
We can call it .... Muuuuurrphy's Law. Bondage version of Murphy's Law

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Checklist for documenting Bondage sessions PurpleVibes 4 1,413 05 Feb 2021, 09:27
Last Post: Anne

Contributors: BoundWolf (1) , Like Ra (2) , lugnuts (8) , madjack (1) , Strappado (2) , TiedTight (1)