Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock cage
SMMQ Silicone Male Chastity Cage Soft CB Cock Rings Five Sizes Ring For Testic Holy Trainer Sex Toys For Men Chaste Devices
$18.14-34%

penis extender
Reusable Penis Sleeve Dick Extender Enhancer Realistic Dildos Condom Delay Ejaculation Cock Ring Testis Bondage Sex Toys For Men
$27.49

penis
Chaste Bird Male Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring Chastity Device with Stealth New Lock Adult Sex Toys A271
$11.11

sexy oil bodysuit
Erotic Crotchless Oil Shiny Tube top Tights Tube top stockings Sexy Underwear Bodysuit Thin Strapless Bodystocking for Women
$3.44

drozeno
DROZENO Thin midriff short sleeved top for women Silky tights Solid color T-shirt
$325.36-32%

rubber cosplay
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Handmade Open Mouth With Eyes Mesh Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$31.45-20%

transparent panties
Men's Penis Cover Ultra-Thin Fully Transparent Sexy High Elasticity Light Boxershorts Seamless Silky Aurora Boxers Panties
$8.91-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Safe Self Bondage Armbinder
Even though I'm lucky enough to have a wonderful wife that enjoys kink there are times when I still like to do things by myself. Rope work is one of those things that I'm better at than she is and I like to try things out on myself and show her how to do it. (Sometimes she runs wild with it and well then that is bliss.) Anyway, even though my passion is steel bondage and chastity I still love rope bondage and harnesses.

Recently I came across a safe way to an armbinder with self bondage and just rope. Here is a link on how it's done:

http://www.monkeyfetish.com/content/rope...inder.html

It looks like:

[Image: ab-14.jpg]

I had a wonderful 4 hour session with this last night combined with a chest harness, (use with hogtie), a crotch rope harness with hitachi tied on (thanks to Two Knotty Boys) on a timer so I didn't get bored and finished with a hogtie with a looped chain and podlock tied to rear of chest harness and ankle.

It was a wonderful scene that I'm going to have to show my wife when she gets back in this weekend.

-cbshackle
Excellent ropework!

Looks nice, neat, tight and interesting. But also very time consuming and ...

.... some important steps are missing (self-bondage-wise). I can't believe that this result can be achieved alone.
The hardest part is getting the rope started separately on each arm separately. Once it's started going down each arm get's easier. The corset rope that pulls the sides together is very easy and quick. I'm able to get myself in it in about 10-15 minutes and probably quicker now.

To make it where I can't get out while l'm locked in self-bondage:
After I pull the corset like rope portion to pull my arms together, I tie it in a square knot then I tight the excess end to the front side of the crotch harness (you need to be flexible for this) on each side. Then the chain (could use rope but would need knife for release) gets attached to separate cuffs and the back of crotch rope so you can't get to the tie off parts of the armbinder corset like rope. (You can also attach it to the hogtied portion as well. Your not getting out until those cuffs are tethered to the back of you anymore. Since you can't reach the square knot or their ends to pull them out of the knot.

It can certainly be done alone, just follow the tutorial carefully. The last picture does show an additional chest/breast harness, but you can put that on prior to the arm binder harness as I did.

-cbshackle
Hi cbshakle

Great find and great site for inspiration (the 'Gunslinger harness' is aeady getting me excited for some SB suspension fun).

I think I can see how the tie you show works for SB - looks very (VERY!) sexy, but also very strict and a real work of art to get set in the first place... I can still dream though 😁

MJ
Mmmmmm... still not sure... It would be nice if you could make some photos or a video of you doing this tie alone.

I think that I'm still quite flexible but I don't know if I can thread the pulling rope through all the loops behind my back.
This looks very good! Indeed some work, but in my opinion, rope bondage is not "oops, I am bound", but it is the complete process, from picking up the rope till the end.

As for "security": I don't need security on rope bondage, as long as it isn't escapable instantly. This tie looks like a lot of work for getting out.

For the moment, I don't have enough suitable rope for the tie as shown on the website, but I want to try it with only three or four rings on the arms.

I think, a Karada will add a lot to this, if the cinching rope is fed through it. And it should probably be fixed on the upper back as well, to make it impossible to pull the arms out of the rings.

Oh well, this calls for a few experiments...

Thanks for posting!

PS: I think, I would wrap the cinching rope around the wrists and then around hips once or twice, after tieing together the wrists. This should keep the wrists together more reliably.

PPS: Shouldn't the armties be finished above the elbow instead of at the wrists? It is so easy to open them otherwise.
I have tried this now, with a very long fairly thin rope. I hang it over my neck, then pulled back over the chest, under the arms, to the back. Then I put lots and lots (about 24) loops around my arms. Next, I fed the ends of the rope through the loops just like shoe laces, crosswise, alternating from left to right and right to left. Finally, I knotted the ends together, put it over a door handle and pulled to tighten the "lacing". The lace feeding was not so difficult, I had a lot of rope left and so I could leave the arms quite apart from each other until pulling tight.

This method has a drawback: While the elbows (where the ends are) are getting pulled together nicely, the wrists aren't. I think, this is due to the friction of these many loops. It would be necessary to readjust the lacing over and over, just like a corset lacing, but that is virtually impossible in self-bondage.

Ok, the other method would be to start the loops at the wrists and end above the elbows, then lace downwards from there. This would probably tie the wrists together pretty well and the elbows would remain lose. The elbows wouldn't touch, but still be tied together well. this way, it would be easier to tie off the ends - at the wrists.

I have another idea now, especially when looking at the rope traces on my arms: Use three or four wide leather straps on each arm, with a ring attached to each. Then lace with a chain, finish with a padlock. Another skin saving method would be sleeves made from a tough material, such as leather or heavy rubber, have rings attached on several places over the length and then again, either chain or rope lacing. These sleeves might need shoulder straps though, or simply be part of a jacket.

By the way, it took me about 15 minutes to apply the first tie. Undoing it was fairly easy, because the wrists were apart. So I could remove the original loops one by one from one arm. This would not be possible with a completely tight lacing, because the wrist loops would be pulled tight by the lacing as well. If one could achieve that in self-bondage, it might be necessary to cut the lacing near the wrist loops, in order to get free.

After all, I think, this is a pretty cool method and should be refined.
(09 Jun 2011, 18:42 )Strappado Wrote: This method has a drawback: While the elbows (where the ends are) are getting pulled together nicely, the wrists aren't. I think, this is due to the friction of these many loops. It would be necessary to readjust the lacing over and over, just like a corset lacing, but that is virtually impossible in self-bondage.

That was one of my concerns. On the photo series the rope goes from neck to wrists, so the friction is much higher in this case. Hence, I questioned that this tie was done by the bound person.
Have another look, the wrists on the photo are far apart from each other. Actually, this tie isn't tight at all.

I had about the same amount of loops around my arms, the friction is manageable, except for the effect that I described. It is the same with shoes aeady, with only 5 to 10 lacing points.

Eventually, I will try with a different type of rope and perhaps I can make some photos then - if it is more successful.
About rope types. Will synthetic rigid kind of rope/string/cord be better for lacing (the pull rope that is)?

Another good idea is indeed to use steel rings.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self bondage armbinder Anne 9 4,338 Today, 01:09
Last Post: Like Ra
Is there a tape that is safe to use on latex? Peeklemeekle 5 560 30 Sep 2022, 03:32
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
key safe lock box slaafruben 11 3,617 04 Feb 2020, 02:28
Last Post: essanym
Small timer safe ltxrob 1 2,149 07 Sep 2019, 21:20
Last Post: Tinker D
The Kitchen Safe ksafe slaafruben 8 4,884 20 Jan 2018, 13:28
Last Post: slaafruben

Contributors: bindmedown (1) , cbshackle (2) , Like Ra (4) , madjack (1) , Strappado (3)