Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gjhond
4 Sizes Male Stainless Steel Scrotum Pendant Ball Stretchers Penis Bondage Kit Scrotal Squeeze Testis Rings Sex Toys BB-221
$157.30-49%

stainless steel cock
Stainless Steel Penis Cock Ring Set Head Glans With Pressure Delay Time Erection Penis Ball Lock Cock Ring Male Sex Toy Man
$4.46

tpe penis
Realistic Dildo for Women Masturbator Soft Jelly Suction Cup Anal Big Penis Anal Plug Erotic Adults Female Lesbian Sex Toys
$2.83-51%

cock ring
Cock Ring for men Penis Ring with Beads Male Delay Ejaculation Scrotum Lock Ring Soft Durable Penis Ring Penis Lasting Ring
$15.60-50%

corset
Women Waist Slimming Corset High Waist Body Shaper Panties BBL Shorts Fitness Waist Trainer fajas Butt Lifter Slim Shapewear
$53.24-45%

inflatable anal plug
10-frequency Vibration Prostate Bead Inflation Huge Anal Plug Electric Orgasm Masturbation Massager Sex Product Butt Plug SexToy
$16.73

bondage device
Adult Games U Shaped Urinal Gag with Catheter Chastity Device Cock Cage Fetish BDSM Slave Bondage Sex Toys for Couples Erotic
$436.85-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Rope, Straps, and others
What is your favorite self bondage material?😁

I like rope for most self bondage. But I also like leather straps and rings as well.
With rope, I can enjoy myself, because when I struggle, the knots get tighter and tighter. That means, when my release comes, I will need a knife to get free.

With Leather straps, or belts, I can last long through the nite bound till the key drops, or I can see where the key has fallen.

I don't like handcuffs or the leg irons.

So, What do you like to use, and when?
I mostly use ropes, single glove and sleeping bag. I don't like handcuffs, because I have some very painful memories. Usually, when I have enough time and the right mood, I end up using ropes. Single gloves and sleeping bag are very predictable and there is exactly one way to wear them. Rope is much more flexible and exploring more possibilities always includes a tickling danger.
I like rope too. I think I have about 20 rolls in stock.
They come up on sale once in a while, and when they to, I buy 5 to 10 rolls.
When I was a kid I used leather belts, rope and twisted wire. Nowadays it's mostly rope and sometimes leather cuffs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Partners involvement in your fetish and how to tell others maid13 35 32,555 06 Sep 2023, 16:55
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (2)