Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
Woman Sexy Latex Stockings Long Tights Sock PVC Leather Stockings WetlookSexy Stockings Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$58.08-29%

panty girdle
High Compression Shapewear Fajas Colombianas Butt Lifter Lace Waist Trainer Body Shaper Corset for Tummy Control Panties Girdles
$19.63

drozeno
DROZENO New Color Women Oily Luster Tights pants sexy tights silk pants slim high Elasticity silky yoga swim sport glossy pants
$60.48-65%

zentai
Women Art Irregular Lines Jumpsuit Cyber Punk Bodysuit Halloween Holiday Party Cosplay Costume Performance Romper Zentai Suit
$24.19-50%

bondage restraints
Bdsm Bondage Set Restraint Adult Game Handcuff Neck Collar Wrist Mouth Gag Strap Fetish SM Sex Toys for Woman Couples Product
$2.58

latex rubber fashion
2024 Clouds Dragon Mountain Decorative New Fashion Soft Rubber Dragon Year Pendant New Year Creative Cake Decorative Decorative
$0.62-35%

nose hook bondage
Metal O Ring Spider Open Mouth Plug And Nose Hook Nose Clip Leather Head Harness Slave Bondage Oral Sex Gag BDSM Game Sex Tools
$21.76-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Redesigning (again)
Yes. Redesigning again. Don't like the slow interface. Do like to play with PHP, CSS and JS Lol No content update does not mean that I don't do anything.

Stay tuned ...
The change log is here: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/712
I don't know how you've set up the back-end, or how you host, but i'd recommend re-tuning in Perl 5 for loading pages. If you code it right, it can work directly with PHP and CSS templates to create dynamic upload pages without needing to do a site swap each time.
I do not use Perl for the site. Everything is based on PHP/CSS/JS (with a little bit HTML 😉
Sorry, I meant you'd might want to consider Perl for some of the more computationally intensive things.
Ah, OK, I see. No there is nothing but database queries and design related stuff. I mostly use WordPress and MyBB platforms. So, no perl is needed.
Ah well. Best of luck.
Hi LikeRa,

nice redesign with the "Last Image", "Next Image"-links to navigate. I like it.

But I can't open the images in original size (the view including only the image without a border). I tried in Firefox and Chrome.

Is this your intention or is it an error?

Greets, JtR
Both. It's not the intention. I do not know why the same function works differently in two places. If you scroll a bit down you will see a link to the full image with the actual size. E.g. "Full size 600 × 786 "

Contributors: bluedragontao (3) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (5)