Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

qiui
QIUI New Electric Shock Butt Plug Prostate Massager APP Control Vibrating ButtPlug Electric Anal Vibrator Sex Toys For Men Gay
$162.74-59%

bondage corset
Corsets Serving Queen Leather mature chastity belt SEXY restraint bondage flirting Thong Erotic women couples adult sex game
$15.67-31%

transparent pantyhose
Candy Color Stocking New 0D Sexy Blue Tights Transparent Women Pantyhose Ultra-thin Nylon Pink Tights Stretchy Stockings Female
$23.57

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 58) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Fate/Apocrypha COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Astolfo Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$362.76-40%

leg binder
Aonve Lingerie Women's Binders And Shapers Slimming Underwear Body Shaper High Waist Panties Body Shaping Leg Pants Pants Women
$28.75-30%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women's 3/4 Sleeve Turtleneck Gymnastics Leotards with Front Zip Spandex Nylon Ballet Dancewear Adult Dance Costumes
$24.18-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

'Permanent' pantyhose encasement experiment gone wrong
Even after my long shower, the glue didn't budge. My pantyhose is still held high up even when washing with soap and water.

Heading to bed as soon as my pantyhose gets dry 😊
I rembered An Old TV Show that showed how to keep Socks from Falling down. I am sure that it maybe painfull to some.

Year 1970s.... Rowan & Martin's Laugh-in.
Skit: #1 "My Socks keep falling down. How do you keep your socks up?"
#2 " Thumb Tacks "

May work with Pantyhoes too?
Tinker D Wrote:Year 1970s.... Rowan & Martin's Laugh-in.
Skit: #1 "My Socks keep falling down. How do you keep your socks up?"
#2 " Thumb Tacks "

May work with Pantyhoes too?

If they don't, staples will.
If you're going to endure a little pain, you may as well maximise on the return 😉

/LLL
The only downside about using the adhesive is the stubborn residue it leaves. But it should go away in around 2 days.
Well, If you do use a spray adhesive, Just remember to stay away from the Leaf Pile. And do not try this in a Dust Storm.

Now, How about adhesive spray and Pallet Wrap?

Or you can spray your whole body and stick yourself to a wall or pole.

I can think of other things as well.
Hmmm... glue lips around someone's cock 😁 (my fantasy is becoming too weird, probably need a vacation)
There you go....

Better around a cock than stuck in the crack of a butt.........

With gass.... (fart)

HAW...HAW...HAW...
Rofl
A while ago, I have tried medical adhesive with silicone breasts. It was quite amazing to see, how well it finally worked. I wore them for several hours, also took a shower and tried to sleep. The trouble only started, when I wanted to remove the brests. I had adhesive remover that was supposed to work with exactly the adhesive that I had used. It did work work well except under the armpits (pear shaped breats with the narrow parts going to the sides near the armpits). Apparently the remover didn't dissolve the glue there and while the skin is very sensitive in this area, it was very painful to remove the breasts there. It took me a couple of days to find all the remains of the glue on my skin. The skin was quite irritated for a week or so, I could see the shape of the breasts. Fortunately, it didn't itch, but there were many small red spots all over the place.

PS: There is medical glue of a special quality, that is used to close wounds. I am sure, it is meant to last until it is replaced by the re-growing flesh and certainly water- and soap-proof. The one that I had used is definitely water proof too but supposed to work for about 24 hours only.
(21 Dec 2012, 15:55 )Strappado Wrote: PS: There is medical glue of a special quality, that is used to close wounds. I am sure, it is meant to last until it is replaced by the re-growing flesh and certainly water- and soap-proof.
BTW, if someone knows where to find one (NL, BE, DE), please let me know. I need it mostly for medical purposes, but you know, you never know ... 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement Culmor 469 298,666 01 Apr 2024, 19:28
Last Post: bondagetom1
Layering experiment Joyl27 42 29,030 31 Dec 2023, 10:36
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Pantyhose encasement ideas and dares maid_woman 1 1,857 22 Sep 2021, 21:20
Last Post: Like Ra
Best method to full pantyhose encasement ltxrob 29 41,463 20 Aug 2018, 15:20
Last Post: TightSlip

Contributors: Culmor (1) , curse154 (4) , Like Ra (8) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , Max515 (1) , spandextc (1) , Strappado (4) , Tinker D (6) , uzerfriendly (1)