Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Latex Black Penis Sheath Fetish Rubber Condom (Can DIY in Catsuit or Used by Itself) S-LA107
$18.88-7%

Leosoxs lingerie
French Lingerie Three-point Bra Ladies Sexy Lingerie Sexy Lace Seduction Lingerie Women Transparent Lingerie Set
$44.79-33%

bondage hood
Breathable Holes Restraints Hood Bondage Blindfold For Woman And Men Funny Sex Mask Soft PU Leather Head Hood Full Covered Mask
$8.92-19%

electric shock silicone gag
Sex Toys Kits Electric Shock Vagina Vibrator Labia Clip Clit Stimulator Bdsm Bondage Restraint Strap Nipple Clamp Mouth Gag SM
$21.74-50%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Contrast Color Lace Bra Set Women Thong Underwear Set Ladies Patchwork Sexy Lingerie Set
$20.15-40%

tpe penis
Realistic Dildo Skin Feeling Sex Toys for Women Big Penis with Suction Cup Female Masturbator Anal Sex Product
$14.93

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Matte Front Zipper Leotards Sleeveless Bodysuit High Cut Women Swimsuits Japanese Bathing Suits One Piece Swimwear
$84.68-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Panty fetish? Please surprise me
... or to keep pantyhose up ...
So you're more into packaging the look over the function of the panty.

While I accept your reasons and think what you made is cool,
I still believe that panties first, then pantyhoes.
Then outer garments.
If you've got pantyhose, the functions of panties and socks are mostly redundant.
The best way to keep pantyhoes up, is to have a waist and hips. Or wear a corset.
The smaller the waist with respect to the hips will make most pantyhose creep up to the smaller waist.
(08 Feb 2018, 15:31 )Tinker D Wrote: The best way to keep pantyhoes up,
One piece swimsuit or a leotard 😉
That works too.
 product-image-207122957_1600x.jpg   

Meow. Panties for pussy (cat) lovers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,443 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Help, Ideas and Advice Please Jack 3 3,025 05 Aug 2013, 17:55
Last Post: Jack

Contributors: DressBindFun (2) , Like Ra (7) , Tinker D (8)