Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(Queen)Female/Girl Resin And Latex Hood Full Head Japanese Cartoon Character Cosplay Kigurumi Doll Mask Crossdresser Doll
$797.39-27%

anime bdsm
rose toy Men's masturbator anal plug vibrator pieces in ass and writing for 18 Toys Adult su Sex Products pplies sex dildo for
$150.56-38%

voletex
VOLETEX EXTRA FEE
$6.05-6%

inflatable anal plug
Simulation Posterior Toys Inflatable Dildos Anal Plugs Women Vaginal Anal Dilator Expandable Silicone Massager Adult Sex Toys
$5.08

electro stimulation device
2 Pcs Replace EMS Breast Care Electrode Pads for Tens Electro Shock Lifting Care Massager Enlargement Enhance Stimulation Device
$75.04-33%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Detroit Become Human Cosplay Costume Connor Cosplay Uniform Men Jacket White Shirt Tie RK800 Coat Costume Full Set
$420.26-9%

bondage high heels
Sexy Locked Bondage Boots Women's New Arrival 2024 Solid Heelless 18cm Heel Round Toe Patent Leather Nightclub Cosplay Shoes
$286.36-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous fetish items on eBay
(06 Oct 2015, 13:10 )Like Ra Wrote: Ah, this is what I had in my mouth!!! And I liked the feeling, BTW 😋

Oh? I assume some sort of dentist visit? Hmmm - an erection at the dentist's surgery... that'd be a first for me! 😉

I'm interested in the feeling - was it like having your mouth 'sealed' ?

MJ
(06 Oct 2015, 13:48 )madjack Wrote: I assume some sort of dentist visit?
Yep
(06 Oct 2015, 13:48 )madjack Wrote: I'm interested in the feeling - was it like having your mouth 'sealed' ?
No, it's like having the inside of your mouth and your tongue covered in a thin layer of properly smelling and feeling latex. Imagine a latex stocking for your tongue 😁
Who do they think they are kidding? Shot glasses ... I think not

$_12O28QPP3Z.jpg    - admittedly they do say these are for 'hen parties' 😁

MJ
Portable plug - well what else would it have been?  😁

$_57BSCJ4WUM.jpg    - looks interesting, butt (pun intended!) have you seen the size?

Length 7cm/2.8inch Wide 2.5cm/0.9inch !!!!!?????

Isn't that rather small?

MJ
This is jewellery, not a f#$%-machine or an anal-stretcher 😁
After @TinkerD (in the Blog Updates thread) stirred my memories of childhood and another possible factor in my fetish I found these Nylon sheets which are near identical to those I now remember.

$_570BCUT2E6.jpg    - yes, they where this bright, well it was the 70's!

Any takers for a retro nylon bed experience?

MJ
Nylon sheets?

Good grief, I've not seen those since I was in 'Halls of Residence' doing my first degree in the early eighties o.O I chiefly remember us  piling heaps of coats (and anything else available) onto our beds in an attempt to keep warm overnight  and then waking up freezing in the wee small hours as most of our  makeshift insulation had slid off the bed and onto the floor.
Fancy some long gags?

$_12NCXC34DI.jpg     $_1235TM9XOK.jpg    - then why not try UK Store: Bondage-Locker

MJ
I've got the one on the left. Good quality, but a bit too stiff, and a bit too small 😉
(16 Dec 2015, 13:08 )Like Ra Wrote: I've got the one on the left. Good quality, but a bit too stiff, and a bit too small 😉

Nearly choked on my lunch!

A penis gag that's '..too stiff...' Lol  And then he says its '..a bit too small' Shok 

Incidentally I'm still looking for a good gag for long term wear - it needs to be large enough to be effective, but comfortable enough for hours of wearing and also secure enough to stay in place. And it must be 'breathable' - that's not to say it can't be solid, but I must be able to breath around/through it for safety reasons. 

Any suggestions?

MJ