Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hentai
2024 Summer Fashion Chainsaw Hentai 3D Printed Animated Girls Unisex Fashion Casual Comfortable Breathable Plus Size Top
$60.50-62%

doll kigurumi
Kig Fursuit Kigurumi Headset Furry Cosplay Costume Kawaii Cute Animal Comiket Furries Paw Head Base Mask Rabbit Cat Doll Costume
$495.08-45%

breath control latex
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$244.35-25%

anal vibrator
APP Remote Control Adult Sex Shop Anal Toys for Women Clitoris Stimulator Nipple Sucker Vibrating Egg Female Plug Sexy Machine
$18.31-39%

electro anal
Electro Shock Penis Ring BDSM Anal Plug Penis Plug Rings Ankle Cuffs Neck Collar Mouth Gag Restraint Kit Fetish Adults Sex Toys
$10.56-19%

zentai
New Adult Full Body Zentai Suit Costume For Halloween Men Second Skin Tight Suits Spandex Nylon Bodysuit Cosplay Costumes
$132.37-45%

rubber latex dress
Sexy Wet Look PU Latex Mini Dress Night Club Black Bodycon Dress Stockings Shiny Rubber Cut Out PVC Leather Tight Costume 3XL
$154.47-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Miscellaneous fetish items on eBay
A funny gift idea for you

Schraubenmännchen DOMINA

bondage-figures-01.jpg     bondage-figures-02.jpg   

Schraubenmännchen LIEBESZAUN

copulating-figures-01.jpg     copulating-figures-02.jpg   

There are more in this shop: DE Store: sh0p-ass
Technically not eBay, but worth sharing here - fancy a t-shirt with a difference? try here for this naughty item

il_570xN.728070597_n7fy.jpg    - not subtle, but fun

MJ
I can't say I understand how it's supposed to work of even for whom it's made (I mean for males of females), but it looks very intriguing:

Silicone cyberskin panties for female crossdress
eBay.com store: howruman

silicone-cyberskin-panties-02.jpg     silicone-cyberskin-panties-01.jpg   
And this is another version. And I still have the same questions.

Silicone cyberskin panties for crossdressing
 silicone-cyberskin-panties-03.jpg     silicone-cyberskin-panties-04.jpg     silicone-cyberskin-panties-05.jpg     silicone-cyberskin-panties-06.jpg     silicone-cyberskin-panties-07.jpg     silicone-cyberskin-panties-08.jpg   
(13 Sep 2015, 18:19 )Like Ra Wrote: And this is another version. And I still have the same questions.

Silicone cyberskin panties for crossdressing

I would like to try.  😊 
 I'm not interested in men, but I have some fantasy about have been penetrated by a real cock.  Once upon a time I have read a story where man and female are forced to crossdres/change gender with equipment like this and force to fuck each other.  Of course , they didn't  know what is going on, they forced to change gender in a separate rooms .

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Could you tell me the link about this story?
Now this Slimming Arm Shoulder Belt Body Shapewear Control corrector Bodysuit is... odd

Capture1.JPG   

I almost want it to be useful for fetish fun, but can't for the life of me figure out how!

MJ
As far as I understand, the idea is to keep the shoulders back, and the chest out. Close to what the single-gloves do 😉
This is strange, and I'm not just talking about the name!

Cheek Retractor Disposable Mouth Gag Dental Surgical Rubber Dam Oral Lip Opener

$_12.jpg     $_57.jpg     $_57a.jpg   

There has got to be kinky use for it 😁

MJ
Ah, this is what I had in my mouth!!! And I liked the feeling, BTW 😋