Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costumes
$1275.10-48%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Party Hosiery
$6.33

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Chain Flirting Sexy Lingerie Set Black Bandage Cut Out Erotic Set Women Panty Garter Kit
$11.62

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$36.29-20%

urethral plug
SM Metal Urethral Sounding Penis Plugs Stainless Urethral Dilators Beginner Training kit
$3.07-2%

latex one piece
Women Zipper Bodysuit Metallic Shiny Latex Patent Leather Leotard One-piece High Cut Tank Top Teddies Lingerie Swimsuit Clubwear
$17.98-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos)
LikeRa wrote of Asuka
Quote:Is it a MAN???? Unbelievable....
Well, here's his/her website 'Tie me with a rope' nawayoi - Tie me with a rope and if you translate it his/her sex is given as ??? so I guess he/she's not a genetic girl at least...

LikeRa then wrote
Quote:Fantastic swimsuit! I want one!

That's Yumi. There are many more pics at his website and blog 'Yumi's Refuge' Yumi's Refuge

So, on to some more Japanese pics. Here's Nancy in a red race swimsuit
some blue ones
and some more retro ones.

This guy has a hi-tech suit he wears with tan sheers
or with fishnets
Some of his other suits:

More to follow...
LikeRa wrote of Asuka
Well, here's his/her website 'Tie me with a rope' nawayoi - Tie me with a rope and if you translate it his/her sex is given as ??? so I guess he/she's not a genetic girl at least...

LikeRa then wrote

That's Yumi. There are many more pics at his website and blog 'Yumi's Refuge' Yumi's Refuge Many of them are of him dressed as a super heroine in water-polo suit, fishnet tights and thighboots fighting photoshopped villains.

So, on to some more Japanese pics. Here's Nancy in a red race swimsuit
some blue ones

or with fishnets
Some of his other suits:

More to follow...
LikeRa wrote about Asuka:
Well, here's his/her website 'Tie me with a rope' nawayoi - Tie me with a rope If you translate it his/her sex is given as ??? so I'm assuming he/shes not genetically female at least. Plus, that shibari looks more suited to someone with male genitalia.

LikeRa then wrote
There are lots more pics of him at his site, Yumi's Refuge Many of the pics have him in the water-polo suit, fishnets and thigh boots fighting photoshopped villains.

I have many more pics to post (as soon as I work out how to stop the forum rejecting my posts as spam).
LikeRa wrote about Asuka:
You can google his/her website 'Tie me with a rope'. If you translate it from Japanese his/her sex is given as ??? so I'm assuming he/shes not genetically female at least. Plus, that shibari looks more suited to someone with male genitalia.

LikeRa then wrote
There are lots more pics of him at his site, 'Yumi's Refuge' Many of the pics have him in the water-polo suit, fishnets and thigh boots fighting photoshopped villains.

For some reason if I put links to the sites in to my post the forum rejects it as spam so pm me if you want them.

So, on to some more Japanese pics.

Here's Nancy in a red and black racesuit
various blue ones

or with fishnets.
Some of his other suits:

More pics soon.
This guy has a load of pics on the net. Personally I think shiny sheer-to-waist hose would look a lot better but to each their own.

This guy goes for a more androgynous look:

and this guy seems to be having fun...

And a few odds and ends to finish for now...

I'll post some more Western ones next time.
OK, I figured out where the antispam filters puts the blocked messages. Just let me know if anything is blocked.
BTW, why do you not upload individual photos but reduce the size and "group" them together? You can also upload the photos into the forum.

I've just tweaked the anti-spam settings Let's see if it's going to work.
I couldn't resist one more Oriental tranny post. A guy, a swimsuit, heels and opera gloves, some cosmetics and simple equipment:

and look what Erishu does:
Ah, now I've discovered how to post properly, feast your eyes on these:

To start, Yuka in the aerobics class:

Eh, that was tricky...
Great! I like the material.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,136 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 14,972 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,134 20 Feb 2024, 05:32