Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD 2022 316 Stainless Steel Metal HT-V5 Click&Lock Male Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$36.26

tiaobug sissy
Christmas Holiday Nightwear Men's Velvet Sissy Skirt Underwear Christmas Santa Claus Sexy Lingerie Bulge Pouch Jagged Mini Skirt
$16.66-51%

amoresy
AMORESY Front Zipper Romper Full Length Oil Tights Shiny Smooth Women Overall Yoga Zentai Playsuit Suits Sexy Jumpsuits Catsuits
$120.99-55%

hentai
NSFW Nude 3d Nipples Hentai Kimetsu Yaiba Kanroji Mitsuri Anime Sexy Mouse Pad with Wrist Big Oppai Silicone Gel Mousepad
$130.68-49%

latex pencil skirt
Women's Latex Leather Pencil Skirts Clubwear Cutout Mini Hip Skirt Hollow Out Side Lingerie Rave Miniskirt
$6.68

ballet high heels
Silicone Gel Forefoot Pads for Women High Heel Protect Toe Cover for Ball of Foot Metatarsal and Ballet Pointe Comfort Feet Care
$2.65

rubber cosplay
Horror Creepy Spider Mask Cosplay Scary Animal Spiders Big Eyes Tooth Open Mouth Latex Helmet Halloween Party Costume Props
$30.13-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Men: When did you first start shaving in your pantyhose?
I was 15 and I remember the feeling being so incredible I came just by touching them.

Please feel free to post pics of your shaved pantyhosed legs here too.

FullSizeRender (33).jpg    (Me recently)
 aoorororototrtttrr.JPG    (Me around 2004)
I don't. But then again the whole 'pantyhose' thing is quite new for me.
I could quite easily shave my legs as I'm a cyclist and everyone knows they do weird things just for the bike!!! ?
(05 Jul 2015, 16:35 )ltxrob Wrote: I don't. But then again the whole 'pantyhose' thing is quite new for me.
I could quite easily shave my legs as I'm a cyclist and everyone knows they do weird things just for the bike!!! ?

What brought you into wearing? 
Only the interest of what complete enclosure would feel like, so more from a bondage/fetish point of view rather than a desire to wear them all the time.
I've not fully achieved it yet as my initial purchase was a little neat size wise, need to see what else I can find and try again.
Good grief!

O.o

This is really hard to believe, surely if you don't shave you're missing 99% of the benefits of wearing nylon?
(05 Jul 2015, 17:04 )ltxrob Wrote: Only the interest of what complete enclosure would feel like, so more from a bondage/fetish point of view rather than a desire to wear them all the time.
I've not fully achieved it yet as my initial purchase was a little neat size wise, need to see what else I can find and try again.

They sell encasement nylons on ebay.
(05 Jul 2015, 17:19 )ssqman Wrote: They sell encasement nylons on ebay.

Yes I know they do thanks. But for the moment getting then cheaply and easily from the local supermarkets is just easier, no deliveries for my wife to wonder about.
(05 Jul 2015, 17:07 )culmor Wrote: Good grief!
O.o 
This is really hard to believe, surely if you don't shave you're missing 99% of the benefits of wearing nylon?

I AGREE! This is shaved:  gfkggkgkgkggggg.jpg   
Unshaved:   men-in-pantyhose-301.jpg   
The look is terrible and it takes away from the magic that is pantyhose on smooth skin...
I do not shave but epilate. And my first "bare leg" experience was around 1999.
Interesting, some pantyhose-men on FetLife prefer hairy legs. I HATE hairy legs regardless clothes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Men in pantyhose (photos) Like Ra 911 729,695 30 Jan 2024, 22:21
Last Post: Like Ra
What’s in your mind as you lay fully encased? TightSlip 16 4,976 18 Sep 2019, 15:19
Last Post: latexkid99
Do you prefer to wear any underwear under your pantyhose? doxel 14 8,876 24 Jul 2018, 16:53
Last Post: Amy_jane
Comfilon Activskin - Pantyhose for Men! catransvestic 2 4,861 12 Jun 2012, 03:33
Last Post: catransvestic
I have a recommendation if you like your tights to be very tight :) spandextc 1 3,710 12 Mar 2012, 03:33
Last Post: Like Ra