Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gjhond
Scrotal Pendant Stainless Steel Penis Pendant Rings Work Testicular Pendant Interest Balls Rings Adult Game Sex Toys BB-2-104
$79.86-50%

pvc stockings
2022 PVC Leather Patchwork Lace Open Crotch Strenchy Charming Sexy Tight Pantyhose and Thong Body Stocking
$96.98-36%

pvc stockings
Plus Size Wet Look PVC Leather Faux Boots Silicone Hold Up Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Pole Dance Nightclub Party Hosiery
$7.05

lip plump
Moisturize Lip Balm Lipstick Hydrate Cute Girl Plump Lip Water Light Lip Glaze Makeup Korean Lipstick Cosmetic 3 Colors
$1.38

ballet high heels
Dance Toe Pads Soft Toe Protector For Ballet Ballet Dance Toe Pads Soft Toe Covers Pointe Shoes High Heels Toe Caps For Women
$7.83-55%

latex fetish
Latex Rubber Socks Stocking Sexy Fetish Middle and Short Length Seamless 3D 5 Toe Socks Long Knee Socks for Men Women
$19.34-20%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Women Pantyhose Tights Seamless Mesh Fishnet Tights Stockings Ultra-thin Summer Nylon Tights Women Lingerie Female Hosidery
$12.90

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Lycra on eBay - interesting finds
Oh my! Can you imagine going to a "photo shoot" in a hotel room, opening the door, and seeing these beautiful women dressed like this?!
A new swimsuit maker "Leohex" is the one to keep an eye on. It's not up to the Realise level, but it's going in the right direction.

eBay: Leohex
Search eBay DE: Leohex

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 leohex-swimsuit-16.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-15.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-14.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-13.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-12.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-11.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-10.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-09.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-08.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-07.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-06.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-05.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-04-shiny_pantyhose.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-03.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-02.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-01.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-19_long_sleeves.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-18_long_sleeves.jpg     leohex-swimsuit-17_long_sleeves.jpg   
(05 Feb 2019, 01:13 )Like Ra Wrote: A new swimsuit maker "Leohex" is the one to keep an eye on. It's not up to the Realise level, but it's going in the right direction.

Why do Asians have all the best swimsuit manufacturers and they only make them in Asian sizes?  I was going to order Leohex the other day but I'm just not small enough.
(05 Feb 2019, 01:13 )Like Ra Wrote: A new swimsuit maker "Leohex"
Found much more on Ali: Leohex on Aliexpress
I love the eBay ads on the right. Seriously. So much inspiration (and sometimes even EOTD) in one "Reload" mouse click 😁

This time it's Shiny leotard wih long sleeves. Yes, this is how it should be shown up: with pantyhose, high heels and a pretty girl inside 😋

More interesting photos here: lycra-land

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-61_shiny_pantyhose_high-heels.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-60_pantyhose_high-heels.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-59_pantyhose_high-heels.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-58_pantyhose_high-heels.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-57_shiny_pantyhose.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-56_shiny_pantyhose.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-55_pantyhose.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-54_shiny_pantyhose.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-53_pantyhose.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-52_shiny_pantyhose.jpg     shiny-leotard-long-sleeves-51_pantyhose.jpg   
These just arrived:
MADAME FANTASY HIGH WAISTED BLACK OPAQUE SPANDEX FOOTED LEGGINGS XS-XXXL Tall

Ordererd size XL-tall. They really are tall! These are the first pantyhose that I don't have to stretch up to fit.
According to their size table, XL would fit me best (middle of the interval for waist and height), but I feel them a bit too wide. L would have been better.
(16 Apr 2019, 16:18 )Max515 Wrote: MADAME FANTASY HIGH WAISTED BLACK OPAQUE SPANDEX FOOTED LEGGINGS XS-XXXL Tall
Back-seamed! 😋
(16 Apr 2019, 16:18 )Max515 Wrote: These just arrived:

Ordererd size XL-tall. They really are tall! These are the first pantyhose that I don't have to stretch up to fit.
According to their size table, XL would fit me best (middle of the interval for waist and height), but I feel them a bit too wide. L would have been better.

How tall are you?  I'm 6'1" and would like to order tights like these.  Do you think this product would fit me?
178cm
In case anyone is interested, the lady who makes these

Also has an etsy store here:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadameFantasy

I find the etsy store easier to browse than the ebay store.

Contributors: Anne (4) , B1u3 (4) , bondagetom1 (2) , Bound Whore (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Cicada3 (1) , Culmor (3) , egregious (3) , essanym (11) , herrpee (3) , jtr765 (2) , kenwaynguyen (3) , Kit-Katt (3) , krinlyc (4) , latexballet (2) , LeotardLover (3) , Like Ra (213) , ltxrob (14) , lycraboynl (1) , madjack (24) , Max515 (6) , MIWSTIUS (5) , mozesd (3) , no smile (1) , onepieceguy (1) , Phill (1) , Poorwhitetrash (3) , sabrina1970 (1) , Strappado (13) , stucklord (1) , testfan (1) , Tinker D (33) , unicast (12) , unlocal (1) , vasil (1) , Vixien (13) , Will90MeeG (5) , Zooy (5)