Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
MARRYU Chocolate Brown HD Lace Frontal Wig Malaysia Straight Human Hair Wigs Colored Human Hair Wig 13x4 Lace Frontal Wig
$156.09-50%

metelam
Metelam PVC Leather Jumpsuit Wet Look Bodysuit Catsuit High Cut Leotard + High Stockings
$42.35

high waist faux leather
Women High Waisted Faux Leather Pants PU Leggings Single-Breasted Plus Velvet Matte Skinny Leggings Black Sexy Pencil Pants C275
$30.30

faak
FAAK Remote Control Vibrator Squirting Horse Dildo With Sucker Luminous Ejaculation Penis Glow in Dark Sex Toys For Women
$278.30-45%

mummy bondage
5pc Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$147.62-53%

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

1d oil stockings
Hot Woman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Retro Stockings 1D Transparent Thigh High Long Stockings Nylon Glitter Medias Plus Size
$5.14-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ice delay
I use small 3/4 inch rings with 2 ice cubes in pantyhose.
I then clip a set of keys with a small cord hanging from the roof.
In this way, when the keys do drop, the keys will swing down to the chair I'm tied into. About 2 hours for the ice to melt.
For the short delay (up to 20 minutes) of frozen enema I use small ice cube frozen direstly on bent rubber enema hose.  Enema bag I fill half ice and half cold water. 

If you don't see ice lock during selfbondage the unexpected releasing of frozen enema is amazing.
The maximum time I get from ice release is 2h 30m, with a huge amount of ice.
Is there any way to get to 6 or 8h ?

I thought about isolating the whole setup in a plastic bag with the opening facing down and then covering the bag in a thicker sock. I always have a cord to pull the keys down if they don't fall, but maybe this is too much even with a cord?
Try turning on the air conditioner.
Bring the temperature down to 70 degrees.
That will make the ice last longer.
Hi @Max515

The idea of being helpless for 6-8hrs is quite daunting, to me at least, and I'm intrigued by the idea of extending a session beyond 2hrs (my record is just short of that)

Such a long session must start to bring a whole host of other factors into play.

- I guess that immediate one must be the biological need to pee! I can't imagine the discomfort of having to hold on for hours (or consequences of not holding on!).  Unless this is something you want to happen?

- Basic comfort must also be considered. Depending on how you plan to be tied there must (I think) be a risk of cramp or general stiffness (I mean your arms and legs, not the other 'member'  😁 ). I've suffered from leg cramps whilst in a tough tie and it wasn't pleasant - I dread to think how things might have turned out had I been unable to escape for another hour or 5!

- practicality and safety of being alone for such a long time. This will be down to personal circumstances and if you have guaranteed long duration 'home alone' time (no friends, relatives or delivery people likely to come visiting/knocking on the door). Safety is paramount and you can't avoid the obvious risks of being bound for longer periods of time, you mentioned a cord to pull if the keys didn't fall, but do you have an emergency release method just in case?

Back to the subject of increasing the release time....

How about using some proper insulation around your ice? I was thinking about using foam pipe insulation (or similar) as a cover for your ice release - this would be much more effective than socks and could/should extend the melting period quite appreciably.

As has aeady been mentioned a smaller ring/larger ice combination will also work (combined with good insulation I'm sure this will help)

An electronic release would be the ultimate guarantee to any length of session you desired. A small Electro-magnet controlled by a timer (power on for 6-8 hours then switch off to release keys) would be a simple but effective alternative to ice. 

Good luck with your plans and please share your adventures if you can

MJ
(15 Apr 2019, 03:35 )Max515 Wrote: The maximum time I get from ice release is 2h 30m, with a huge amount of ice.
Is there any way to get to 6 or 8h ?

I thought about isolating the whole setup in a plastic bag with the opening facing down and then covering the bag in a thicker sock. I always have a cord to pull the keys down if they don't fall, but maybe this is too much even with a cord?
  • Making larger ice cubes or chunks would be one way.
  • You could probably make your freezer colder by turning a dial inside the fridge which would net you some time as well.
  • Buy some dry ice at the grocery store, put a small chunk of that in with the regular ice.  Dry ice requires extra care and common sense.  Here's a link on dry ice safety:  https://dryiceinfo.com/safe.htm
Honestly, I would just go with @madjack's advice and figure out how to do something with timers or maybe get one of those chinese bondage timer padlocks.
What I want is a night-long session. Chastity, blindfolded, hands behind back, maybe a hobble or ankle-waist chain not long enough to fully stand up... But not tied to any object; free to move around. I usually don't need to go to the toilet during the night, but I can avoid drinking too much during the day, just to be sure.

I have an electronic padlock. There are disadvantages: 1) Too weak. I can break it and not feel very sorry. 2) I can only use it to lock one hand behind my back and that means I will have to sit on it while in bed - uncomfortable.
(16 Apr 2019, 16:34 )Max515 Wrote: What I want is a night-long session. Chastity, blindfolded, hands behind back, maybe a hobble or ankle-waist chain not long enough to fully stand up... But not tied to any object; free to move around. I usually don't need to go to the toilet during the night, but I can avoid drinking too much during the day, just to be sure.

I have an electronic padlock. There are disadvantages: 1) Too weak. I can break it and not feel very sorry. 2) I can only use it to lock one hand behind my back and that means I will have to sit on it while in bed - uncomfortable.

Ok - that sounds like fun, but...

I would suggest that you don't avoid drinking during the day - good hydration is a must, unless you want to include some 'drinks stations' around your home? If you aren't going to be gagged then using straws to take on water during your marathon session could be a fun challenge especially if you are wearing a blindfold (A small cup in each room of the house, making you struggle from one place to another if you do get thirsty)

An idea with your timer (even if it is 'expendable') would be to use it to lock your release keys away from reach. What I think might work is to fasten the keys to a solid object (radiator, door knob, towel rail or whatever you have) using the padlock. You can do this in the room you plan to stay bound in or, for added fun and challenge, a remote location in your home (or if you are feeling really, really brave outside your home, though not I would suggest if you are unable to see!). Fasten the locks on your wrists like 'normal' and use the digital padlock is to prevent you getting to the keys to free yourself 

You still could smash the lock, though you can make this more difficult by choosing a location that hinders such a drastic action (behind a radiator?) or at least make it a tough struggle to get to the lock by having to progress around a number of rooms/floors of your home. You can even place it in a location that is in full public view, like a room facing the street and have a light that stays switched on via a digital timer for x hours so that recovering the key will risk discovery and having to smash the lock will increase that risk  (or place it outside, so that you have to wait until it goes dark or the street/hallway is empty).

I do urge you to test, test and test again any scenario you come up with and to always have an emergency escape plan (the spare keys in a bucket of something dirty and/or disgusting is always a good solution - you'll get free but at the very least the carpet will need a thorough clean or your (or your loved ones) finest clothes will be ruined.

Once again - good luck, play safe and please share your adventures with us if you can

MJ
I always have backups.

After the timer expires, I still have to press the button to open the padlock. That means the padlock must be reachable with my hands. If I can reach the padlock, I can also reach the keys and what use is a padlock then?

But you gave me an ideea. Make a long loop of chain around a pipe above my head. The loop touches the floor. Tie the keys at the top of the loop and padlock the bottom to some fixed object. To reach the keys, unlock the chain and roll the loop it until the keys are lowered to my hands.
(17 Apr 2019, 07:26 )Max515 Wrote: padlock the bottom to some fixed object.
(17 Apr 2019, 07:26 )Max515 Wrote: and roll the loop
Good idea, but it adds an extra mechanical dependency. A chain with two "anchor point", one of them is a metal ring. How easily will it pass through? Is there a possibility to clog the bottom padlock/ring and stuck?

Contributors: essanym (3) , farao (1) , helpless85 (1) , Like Ra (7) , ltxrob (10) , madjack (4) , Max515 (3) , Tinker D (2)