Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Rubber Women Tight Pants Plus Size XXXL Custom Made Leggings Handmade S-LTW074
$88.50-18%

dildo
Huge Monster Dildo Fake Penis Female Masturbator Dildos for Women Man Suction Cup Sex Toy Dilator AnaΔΊ XXL Sex Tool for Wife
$14.39

beeger
BEEGER women Cuffed Locking Bracelet and Key Necklace,Hand Wrist Erotic Positioning Bandage cuffs Bracelets With Lock Chain
$117.90

qiui
QIUI Upgraded Cellmate 2 APP Remote Control Electric Shock Chastity Lock Restriction Abstinence Pussy Cage Sex Toys for Men Gay
$407.21-50%

ballet high heels
Creative Animal Dance Rabbit Enamel Brooch Ballet Dance Girl High Heel Shoes Alloy Pins Badge Fashion Women Jewelry Gift For Kid
$1.88-29%

mouth gag
DCLOUD 1Pc Mouth Opener Dental Lip Retractor Cheek Expander Stainless Steel Mouth Gag with Rubber Orthodontic Dentist Tools
$115.46

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLK04)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How to spice up your daily chores
(30 Dec 2011, 02:12 )culmor Wrote: Does this housekeeping outfit count?

If gagged & plugged, then yes 😁
(30 Dec 2011, 02:12 )culmor Wrote: The multiple layers of nylon and latex certainly make it a test of endurance, the 14cm heels are a little higher than I'm comfortable with too.

Then it's definitely a sport!
Quote:If gagged & plugged, ten yes Big Grin

Oh yes, underneath I was tape-gagged, plugged, locked in my CB6000 and wearing my silicon boobs, tan Capezio dancer's bodytights, black Wolford Neon 40s, fishnets and my white rubber long sleeved pencil-skirted dress... eyeliner and eyeshadow, a stocking mask and three layers of rubber on my head...then the chains 😁

Wooohoooo!!!!! What a fun!
(30 Dec 2011, 03:38 )Like Ra Wrote: Wooohoooo!!!!! What a fun!

I think you can see a hint of the CB6000 here, the white rubber dress underneath is just showing at one wrist too...

nun3.jpg   

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/plvJTV391NY
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/r4Mk4UvKsJc
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/1hCHmxcS20A
[/video]
I must say that wearing 4" (+ 1" platform) heels during the day makes you rethink how you are doing your otherwise usual chores.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Plugged on the daily or maybe 24/7 gunz 15 8,086 07 Dec 2015, 19:35
Last Post: ltxrob
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,779 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: Culmor (15) , gal6070 (1) , Like Ra (20) , pvcpinafore (9) , spandexed (1) , Strappado (1)