Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage hood
Leather Hood Blindfold Fetish Head Restraints Harness Mask BDSM Bondage Halloween Mask Adult Game Sex Toys For Couple
$23.14-20%

anal balls
Small Anal Beads Silicone Butt Plug Anal Balls Buttplug Sex Toys for Beginners Men and Women Erotic Toy SexShop Goods for Adults
$3.71

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Halter Shiny Diamond Bikini Women Swimwear Female Swimsuit Two-pieces Bikini Set Brazilian Bathing Suit Swim Beach Wear
$20.98

anal
500ml Semen Lubricant For Anal Lubrication Man Simulate Sex Lube Water Base Oil Super Viscous Vaginal Massage Women Gay Adult 18
$9.55

Ftshist
Ftshist Rabbit Ears Mask Masquerade Halloween Sexy Bunny Girl Eye Mask Black Costume Party Nightclub White Cosplay Accessories
$12.08-28%

crossdress
B C D E Fcup Realistic fake Boobs Breast From with Underwear Sets Bra fake Boobs chest For drag queen Crossdresser transvestites
$10.88-36%

silicone bodysuit
Sexy black jumpsuit bodysuit adult rubber latex catsuit for men and women unisex no hood latex coat set
$865.11-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How can posting be made easier, funnier or more interesting?
(16 Jan 2017, 13:53 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:maybe if it's possible to move above the attachments it would be more easy to preview and post if you have a lot of them.
That should be relatively easy.... Let me check the templates....
Done!
Emm... I think this one didn't change for me, I have posted in Latex and candids some pictures and the button to post, preview and save as draft still appears below the attachments not above. So I still need to scroll a lot to preview the post. I think that's what you meant about that change unless I'm wrong? But thanks for all the improvements

PD. I forgot to update the post with a picture with the buttons below the attachments, then I used the default attachment because I only needed one picture, but the button to "Add attachment" didn't work, I had to use the ajax uploader. I was using Chrome latest version.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 likera1.PNG   
(17 Jan 2017, 02:34 )madboyevil Wrote: Emm... I think this one didn't change for me, I have posted in Latex and candids some pictures and the button to post, preview and save as draft still appears below the attachments not above.
Hm.. My Firefox shows the buttons above the Attachments... Can you try Shift-Reload?

(17 Jan 2017, 02:34 )madboyevil Wrote: but the button to "Add attachment" didn't work, I had to use the ajax uploader. I was using Chrome latest version.
Another strange behaviour... Looks like something was cached wrongly. Any chances you can try Firefox or clear the cache in Chrome?
This is weird, but now I see what you see! Checking the templates....
OK, I see - there are separate templates for editing a post, creating a new one, and creating a new thread! Changed all of them now...
Yep that did the work! Now the buttons appear above the attachments, that would facilitate my work at posting  🙄 Thanks!
I don't know if there's a template for tumblr videos, like twitter, instagram or youtube videos to insert the video with only the link and the preview stays in the post without additional setup. It would be great to have a preview if possible because sometimes in tumblr there are short videos worth sharing and sometimes it's dificult to download them, upload it here or even put it like a preview.
Tumblr is not yet supported by Embera: https://github.com/mpratt/Embera/blob/ma...OVIDERS.md

Though, it can be written and added 😉
At the moment there is a jump to 'last post'
It would be great if it' would be possible to jump to 'last unread post' in a thread.
(23 Jan 2017, 00:36 )ltxrob Wrote: It would be great if it' would be possible to jump to 'last unread post' in a thread.
Click on the green arrow in the thread view or in the "Latest threads" section.
Maybe it's my browser, but when I reply to a post with pictures, the pictures don't show up in the quotes (for instance, https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid24353). I've seen other quoted replies with pictures, so is that functionality limited to only certain browsers? Or am I missing something?
Firefox 50, AdBlock Plus and Privacy Badger are the only active plugins.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to avoid network error during playback when posting videos Bound Whore 2 125 07 Aug 2023, 20:01
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: BoundWolf (2) , Like Ra (17) , ltxrob (2) , madboyevil (5)