Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity 2021
2021 New Leather Scrotum Leashes Cockring, Cock And Chastity Cage ,Add Weight Penis Ring Bondage,Ball Strethcer for CBT
$517.43

transgender
Stainless Steel Transgender Symbol Necklace Transgender Pride Jewelry Male and Female Symbol Necklace Transgender Jewelry Gift
$3.45

hypnosis device
EMS Sleep Aid Watch Microcurrent Pulse Sleeping Anti-anxiety Insomnia Hypnosis Device Fast Sleep Rest Wristband Watch Relief
$35.09-50%

gaff panties
Sexy Fake Ass Sexy Butt Lifter Boxershorts Men Padded Shapewear Hip Enhancer Underwear Drag Queen Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff
$182.59-30%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl Halloween Fake Boobs Half Body Suit Artificial Silicone Breasts Enhancer CDEG Cup,Crossdresser Transgender Mastectomy
$204.19-20%

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Wet Look Sexy Stockings Night Club Knee High Socks Women's Oil Shiny Stockings Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$14.91-29%

telescopic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Strong Telescopic Rotating Power Male Masturbation Sex Toys For Man Adult Goods Oral Sex Blowjob
$133.08-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
(05 Aug 2009, 17:26 )madjack Wrote: Is Ra too busy to write his blog? (Aren't we all at some time?)

This one :-\

It's always like that. You have time and place to play, but you have no time or energy to play. I can't even think No motivation, no creativity, no inspiration. The only wish: fall down on a sofa and listen to something known by heart like "Dark Side of the Moon" in 24bit/96kHz format. Just to follow the sounds appearing in one place and disappearing somewhere behind your walls falling in and out of sleep.

I manage to make myself exercise every day for and hour and a half and that's about it. Probably it's a some kind of a mental and physical hangover.

(And that cheese I've just eaten was disgusting... Why didn't I notice that half an hour ago?)

OK, time to finish the post I promised 6 (WOW! aeady six!!) days ago.
As promised http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4090 😉
My sympathies - know the feeling all too well. Yesterday was a 18hr work day, followed by headache and nausea. So I couldn’t run, didn’t eat (not healthy at all) and missed out on the chance for some fun with my partner (that was the worst of all).

On the plus side? – 3 days away from work. Result!!!!

Best advice is to stay positive and, if you can’t ‘do’, at least dream about your fantasies!

MJ
18 hours ... wow.... Not sure if I ever had such days. 16 hours - sure, more than 80hours a week - yes. But 18 hours... dunno...
As you may have guessed - not much happening. I go to bed at 5-6AM, get up at 11AM, try do everything simultaneously and to remain sane train for at least one hour and a half.

OK, some events:

o- Been to the Gothic Festival on Saturday. Took 350(!) Photos (I'm post processing them now)
o- I bought a new lens! Professional zoom (too late for the festival, though)
o- I bought a remote (radio) control for my photo camera (do you need explanations? 😉
o- I bought a Wacom tablet. So photo editing takes less time and strain.
Sleeping in DYI body stockings is nice 😉 Simple construction pull pantyhose very tight against your parts and makes them tightly sit between your buttocks. Described here: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/index.php?s=bodystockings
Was wearing pantyhose with a water-polo swimsuit today. Then I thought:"Why not to wear a butt-plug?" I lubricated this plug and inserted only the tip. Pantyhose and swimsuit kept it in place. And my computer chair made the rest. Then during the day it was sliding out (when not sitting) and in (when sitting). Very funny and stimulating experience, I must say 😉
Quote:Then I thought:"Why not to wear a butt-plug?"

Now, I'm willing to bet good money that line hasn't been written very often in a Blog!

Good for you! I once managed to type a very dull report whilst wearing several pairs of pantyhose and with a plug in - it certainly made it more bearable to write 😁

Question: I've commented before, but how do you manage to keep the plug from sliding totally out? For me 'always in' is no problem, but once the plug starts to come out, my body seems to 'eject' it totally and I’m left in an embarrassed state! This even happens when wearing multiple pairs of pantyhose and a leotard/body.

MJ
(14 Aug 2009, 19:20 )madjack Wrote: Question: I've commented before, but how do you manage to keep the plug from sliding totally out? For me 'always in' is no problem, but once the plug starts to come out, my body seems to 'eject' it totally and I’m left in an embarrassed state! This even happens when wearing multiple pairs of pantyhose and a leotard/body.

Dunno. You probably need to relax the sphincter, so the plug is not ejected completely. The rest is done by swimsuit/pantyhose.

If it's still difficult, I would recommend a latex briefs/shorts with a built is plug. Like these: http://www.likera.com/eq/latex/briefs-plug-1.php
Home alone again.

Yesterday (night). Huge enema while wearing a "DIY chastity device" and pantyhose hood with a dildo as a gag (deep throat training). Then ("pajamas"): the same DIY chastity device, Bad Boy plug, tights (arms, legs), neoprene swimsuit, rubber gag and chlorinated latex hood with mouth opening.

Now: pantyhose with removed gusset, swimsuit, CB6000, butt plug, crotch rope, 12.5x3cm dildo as a gag.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 204 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,490 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,849 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,373 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,318 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra