Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

remote app vibrator
Wireless Bluetooth G Spot Vibrator for Women Dildo APP Remote Control Wear Vibrating Egg Clit Female Panties Sex Toys for Adults
$8.58

thierry bondage
Thierry Girl Bondage Kits Sexy PU Leather Handcuffs Collar Whip Erotic Sex Toys BDSM Restraint Set Adult Toys For Women Couples
$29.64

anal balls
Mini Bunny Tail Butt Plug Cosplay Anal Beads Metal Butt Plug Dildo BDSM Beginner Anal Plug Massage Balls Sex Toys for Men Women
$2.71

zippidy
Evening Celebrate Wedding Sparkly Silver Mirrors Mesh Backless Split Dress Birthday Costume Stretch Dance Outfit Performance
$107.69-20%

rolecos
ROLECOS Yunjin Cosplay Costume Game Genshin Impact Yunjin Cosplay Costume Women Party Dress Halloween With Hat Full Set
$88.66-39%

urethral plug
Silicone Urethral Catheter Dilator Horse Eye Stimulation Adult Toy Sounding Penis Plug Insert Sex Toys for Men Penis Dilator
$1.75

bondage
Sexy Genuine Leather Handcuffs Collar Whip Erotic Sex Toys BDSM Bondage Kits Restraint Set Adult Sex Toys For Women Couples
$5.64

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Forced drinking in self-bondage
This is what im gonna do in 2 day.

1- Straw that I glued together to serve as a hermetic tube for water pocket.

2- A pocket full of water ( 1L ) .

3- My hand tied to to chair behind with glove.

4- My foot tied to the chair.

5- A rope attach to the top of the room.

6- Scissors attach to the rope with ice.

7- My head in Saran wrap hood.

8- Butt plug.

9- I insert the straw in a pen to prevent biting straw.

10- I will froze a little bit of water inside of one straw as a trigger which will take about 5 minutes.
----------------------------------------------------------

Well I breathe through the nostrils and in any case I could blow through the straw to reject water. ( Tested ).

In fact I'm posting this to the imagination and I would like to have an advice on what I can add to my cock during this session. I'm doing with equipment home so nothing too professional.

Something new that a i can add like a special enema before or something.

I'm not afraid of anything.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 sb.png   
Hi

first I`d like to know why you want to drink a 1liter of water that way...

Second what about some elastic bands around your cock....

How long do you think the session should last?

What gets in has to come out somehow .... 😊

krinlyc
I do not know because I've done too much self-bondage and I'm tired that nothing happens when im bound ! 😋
(28 Oct 2012, 17:52 )Madcroo Wrote: I do not know because I've done too much self-bondage and I'm tired that nothing happens when im bound ! 😋

hmmm, well then put some liquid in the bottle wich you wouldnt drink if you were free..... 😋

hehe me can be evil 😊
(28 Oct 2012, 17:52 )Madcroo Wrote: I do not know because I've done too much self-bondage and I'm tired that nothing happens when im bound ! 😋

Fully agree here. Hence my weird sessions wit lots of tubes going everywhere.
Something I have done in the past. I had a 2-liter of water that was connected to a line, that also connected to my release keys. The keys also had a weight on them, so when the bottle is empty, the key would be released, or lowered down so I can get free.

To make this last a very long time, you can freese 1/2 liter and fill the rest with cold water. You must dring almost all of the water to get free.

Of course, the first liter is easy, but you will have to wait till the second liter melts. In the mean time, you will need to "GO" and if you like tubes as much as our host does, the pee can go back into the bottle to melt the frosen water. Of courst, you'll have to drink all of the water, and pee to get the key to drop so you can get free.

Another note. We have a device for bed wetters. it works on salts that comes from pee. clear water does nothing. With this, one can set up a few toys that could make your sesion a bit interesting when you pee.

So, here is how it works. A cord with keys on the end, is frosen in a 2-liter bottle 1/2 full of water. The last 1 liter is cold water. A piss condom has a tube connected to fill the bottle when you pee. The pee turns on your toys as it melts the ice. You will have to wait till the ice melts before you can drink it all. This will make the bottle light, and the keys will drop down and you can get free.

At times, I do think a bit too much.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Trying out a new Force Piss Drinking thing... rubriccharm 0 3,338 01 Sep 2017, 22:38
Last Post: rubriccharm
Forced Walk or Forced Standing Scenario Wanted LockedBoots 13 27,298 23 Feb 2013, 23:17
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: krinlyc (2) , Like Ra (1) , Madcroo (2) , Tinker D (1)