Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis pump
Enlargement Pump Enhancement Handle Vacuum Cup Belt Hanger Male Penis Extender Enlarger Edge Stretcher Trainer Adult Sex Toy Men
$125.82

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fairy Lingerie Beautiful Tulle Underwear Transparent Lace Exotic Sets See Through Delicate Bilizna Sexy Fancy Intimate
$10.36

latex rubber handmade
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Handmade Black Transparent with Mouth Breath Control Hole Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$32.65-15%

penis
60ml Strong man penis cream Big Penis Enlargement gel Enlarge Penis Grow Thicker Stronger Big dicks Penis Enlargement cream
$12.08-51%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Flirting Sexy Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$43.56

eilyken high heels
Eilyken New Fashion Stiletto High Heels Women Pump Sexy Buckle Strap Party Prom Strippers Mule Female Sandals Shoes
$48.22-50%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Ball Stretcher Lock testicle Ring Scrotum Squeeze Ring BDSM Penis Restraint Stainless Steel Sex Toys for Men
$60.49-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Force Feeding Ideas
Hello All,

Love the site with all the information and great ideas. Thanks for sharing all your experiences Ra.

I saw your last hotel post and the part I really liked was the force feeding. I'm trying to setup a similar scenario right now. I'm looking for ideas for gags though. I don't really like large gags so I'm trying to find something that can be locked in the mouth but that's smaller and easier to wear for longer periods.

Anyone have any good suggestions?

Thanks!
What about hoods with breathing tubes?
This hood's got a very small and comfortable gag. http://www.likera.com/eq/masks/benstube1.php
(28 Nov 2009, 00:34 )Like Ra Wrote: This hood's got a very small and comfortable gag. http://www.likera.com/eq/masks/benstube1.php

Yeah, I was trying to stay away from hoods and go straight up gags. Problem I have is most of the gags with a breathing tube have a large ball gag.

I've never tried a hood though so maybe one day I can experiment with one 😊
I think there should be a difference (in size) between breathing/feeding tubes and gags with breathing tubes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New Ideas to Force Deep Throat CJtime 8 18,668 18 Jan 2023, 09:56
Last Post: Veta

Contributors: EmilyDin (2) , Like Ra (3)