Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
Handmade Latex Hood Fetish Back Zipper Rubber Mask with Hair Cosplay Halloween Costumes for Women
$49.48-24%

sorbern
Depp Style Acetate Glasses Frame Men Retro Round Optical Eyeglasses Myopia Women Prescription Eyewear Oculos De Grau Femininos
$40.54-40%

aonihua women one
Female One-piece Wetsuit Long Sleeve Swimsuit Surfing Swimwear Women Rash Guard Zipper Swimsuit Diving Snorkeling Rashguard
$29.03-20%

crossdress cosplay female
crossdress Cosplay female and male flesh/pink flesh kigurumi zentai skin long gloves with nails service
$179.08

jialuowei
Women Knee-high Boots 20cm High chunky Heel Platform Side Zip Women Fashion Cosplay Fetish Boots Custom Made
$847.00-31%

erotic
Sexy Teddies Lace Women's Bodysuit Sexy Erotic Lingerie Jumpsuit Pajama Hollow See-through Teddy Bodysuit Women's Underwear
$16.12-63%

ultrathin pantyhose
NEW Ultrathin 10D Elastic Magical Stockings Glitter Pantyhose Anti Hook Sexy Oil Shiny Tights Gloss Smoothly Medias Clubwear
$5.17-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD)
Moved the Tumblr posts to a separate thread
This is another of those images that would be fine if not for a simple, but significant, detail...

bdsmlr-17290-4wEstQgSNb.jpg   

Beautiful lady - tick
Bondage - tick
Neck bondage - tick

Barbed wire used for bondage - Nooooooooo thank you  Sad 

MJ
Perversely this is, I think, meant to aid erection:

bdsmlr-350711-yyjG1UOPHy.jpg   

… but not for me!  🤔 

MJ
The only proper place for a spanner is in a toolbox for your car/bike

bdsmlr-61991-JdiXv5GlQP.gif    - (animated) any use to tighten bolts in this area are an instant FOTD for me!

No thanks, I like my ladies to me moist and sweet down there, not needing metal polish and 3in1 oil!!!!

MJ
... don't search for "heavy metal pussy" like I did ...
More cock deflating piercing

bdsmlr-27836-BwIEZOBLdz.jpg   

Oh dear me, NO!

MJ
The first trailer for the reboot of 'The Batman' was released at the weekend. To be charitable all I'll say is that Zoe Kravitz's Catwoman costume is one I won't be adding to my collection.

zoe.jpg   
That looks like it came from the Turkish Batman film!

For me it's the little details that ruin a look. The runs in the nylons & the holes in the leotard. I hope she went to change afterwards.
 KatherineHeigl_DoubtSet_NY101415_36.jpg   
Now, this is something that really irritates me:

tumblr_b97eb04c1699601f670291b9b5af37f5_d9725290_540.jpg    - what should be a perfectly nice bondage image, with latex and other goodies to grab my attentions, but....

....why those horrible tights? She could be wearing a lovely sheer or opaque pair, but no... I don't even know how you get tights to look so ghastly. I mean, seriously, I'd even prefer fishnets...and you all know my feelings about them! What makes it even stranger is that the image comes form the normally very reliable 'Shortfuse' studio.

Rant over  😁

MJ
(19 Nov 2020, 11:10 )madjack Wrote: why those horrible tights?
... second that ... Bad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,028 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
Erection of the day Like Ra 990 576,258 03 Oct 2023, 11:17
Last Post: Tinker D
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,283 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,768 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (2) , BoundWolf (5) , Christina (1) , cmason1373 (1) , Culmor (23) , d7i (1) , FagMan (2) , Frank (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (39) , ltxrob (4) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (78) , Marcus (1) , Max515 (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , sabrina1970 (1) , Tinker D (15) , Vacbedbound (1) , Vixien (1) , Warped Wrap (1)