Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Platform Wedges Boots Lace Up High Heeled Boots Comfortable Height Increase Handmade Shoes Woman Big Size 42 48 52
$96.79-34%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electro Shock Pulse Anal Butt Plug Electric Vaginal Plug Jump Eggs Clit Stimulator Dildo Vibrator Adults Sex Toys For Woman Men
$28.16-20%

shibari
Erotic Shibari Prop Metal Shibari Japan Ring Art Erotic Hang Bondage Center BDSM Bondage Rope Anchor Base SM Imprisonment Prop
$107.06-25%

anal vibrator
Soft Double Layer Silicone Dildo Realistic Huge Penis Suction Cup Dick Sex Toy Flexible Women G-spot Dildos Vagina Anal Massage
$9.45

tiaobug sissy
Mens Lingerie Sexy C Shape Thong C-string Erotic Hollow Out Bulge Pouch Panties Lace Sissy Underpants Man Crossdress Underwear
$5.82-26%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$42.60-10%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Mock NeckBallet Dance Leotard Girls Sleeveless Gymnastics Bodysuits Zipper Jumpsuit Stage Costumes Yoga Catsuit
$22.87-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Finally, force walking release sessions videos
I've been working on this session for more than a year and I finally got an entire day to myself to complete the setup and do a few real sessions. Those that have followed any of this know that I've done several test sessions that all had problems. I'm here to report that has this forced walking gear is up and running but not as smoothly as I would like.

I always use the same lock/unlock system. Velco cuffs with ziptie in them and a pad lock to lock the rings. All I need is a key to get out.

For the dress I constantly was changing outfit but the basic pantyhose layers was there. I've switched to Peavey and they are nice. I only
need 4 pair to get the look I want and besides if you use more than that the compression is too much. I've got a new sailor outfit,
white jacket and skirt, modified to be a lot shorter.

I set the video up at the end and did a simple session of just a few trips up and down the walkway. In the video you can see all
the moving parts. The key drops around 3:20, so unlock, change outfits, setup and go again, again, and again, 7 hours of playing.
As the day went on I made things harder and harder.
Add ropes and leg irons, platforms.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AbCxG-S887-
pin 2794

The last video is clip of a nasty session. You can see as you get to the end of the walk way its harder to reach the push rod
since the guide rope overhead goes up and starts to pick you up off the ground. Try standing on your toes when you are aeady
in a 5in stilettos platforms. You can see how hard it gets and with all the rope you can understand the panty hose usually don't make it for a second day. In fact this day I went thru 9 pair.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=M6h03-S587-
pin 2794

I'm a hurting boy today !
Videos ask a PIN to display it.
(09 Mar 2014, 20:40 )Jorge_cs Wrote: Videos ask a PIN to display it.

type in 2794
Thanks.

You seems to have great dificult to walk.
Ok, on the second vid you are hamppered by ropes. But in the first one I can see any, just a blindfold.
Is there something more. i.e special slipety surface or something like that?
No pin needed. Just use the "xtube" tags 😉
(10 Mar 2014, 21:56 )Jorge_cs Wrote: Thanks.

Ok, on the second vid you are hamppered by ropes. But in the first one I can see any, just a blindfold.

Nope, the first one was just to make sure everything worked. After that I started increasing the walking distance/time by turning the screw in more so you would have to push the rods at each end in 75 times or so before the key would release. Then added a simple rope around the thighs so walking was more difficult. In the second or third session it took about 45 minutes of walking to get the release to go. I did about 10 sessions. I don't know about you but walking for 45 minutes in platform 5 in stilettos, probably about a mile or so will get to my leg/thighs. After being in stilettos for 4 or 5 hours of walking with just brief clothes change the pain set in. So then I went to ropes and leg irons and shorter sessions. I've added a jpg of another session. When done I figured about 7 hours of walking in stilettos. Given you walk about 3 miles per hour I figure this could have been close 15 miles in stilettos. That night severe leg cramps and I had to take a hot bath. Most of the next day I could hardly walk, this is day 2 and I'm still in bad shape. I got my fill of that release system for a while.
(10 Mar 2014, 21:56 )Jorge_cs Wrote: Thanks.

I did have little blocks of wood made that I planned on screwing on the walkway that would catch the leg iron chain and you would trip on and generally make walking harder but I never used them. I was able to get the results I wanted without them
Hey the links aren't working any more. Can you try linking it again. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Finally was able to do one JackWong25 11 3,954 14 Sep 2019, 20:37
Last Post: JackWong25
First of hopefully many sessions. alobazombie 2 5,076 09 Mar 2015, 22:11
Last Post: Strappado
Ponyboy walking in the forest. jasapasa 0 4,960 24 Aug 2014, 13:20
Last Post: jasapasa
Stair Climb Release Test Sessions DressBindFun 1 5,675 09 Mar 2014, 20:39
Last Post: Jorge_cs

Contributors: DressBindFun (4) , Jack sparrow 25 (1) , Jorge_cs (2) , Like Ra (1)