Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

time lock bondage
Sex Time Lock Padlock For BDSM Slave Restraints Ankle Handcuffs Mouth Gag Neck Collar Bondage Couple Adult Games Erotic Sex Toys
$25.01-29%

crossdress anime
Anime Game Cosplay Accessories Fake Boobs False Breast Forms Crossdresser Realistic Shemale Boobs Silicone Adhesive Bra
$68.97-29%

latex catsuit
Male Latex Catsuit Wet Look Shiny Patent Leather Romper Zipper Jumpsuit Black Long Sleeve Bodysuit Underwear Club Stage Costume
$22.28

zippidy
New Flashing Gold Rhinestones Long Sleeve Dress Birthday Celebrate Transparent Dancer Bar Evening Outfit Dress liujin
$114.95-20%

roanyer
ROANYER Padded Hip Enhancer Silicone Panties Crossdresser Fake Ass Rich Buttocks Vagina Buttocks Soft Underwear Male To Female
$407.77-40%

ikoky
Cock Rings Elastic Sex Toys For Men Penis Ring Adult Products Delay Ejaculation Erection
$5.01

transparent panties
Ohyeahlady Women Sexy Lingerie Opening Crotch Panties Exotic Underpants Female Lace Transparent Crotchless Female Intimates 5XL
$4.95

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
(19 Oct 2018, 10:59 )madjack Wrote: Some animation that lights my fire:

- so neat, so tight!

- Oh my! Oh me! Oh boy! (to tie or be tied like this.....)

enjoy

MJ

I do like these bondage positions, but I've VERY rarely had the chance to have sex with someone restrained like this. I do prefer for there to be some 'wriggle room' in the bondage during sex - makes the struggle more exciting (for me) and helpless/hopeless (for her).

As you can tell, I do prefer that sex (penetration, molestation, facial, etc.) is involved rather than 'just' bondage. But maybe some find only the bondage enough?
(19 Oct 2018, 11:12 )bob_masters Wrote: As you can tell, I do prefer that sex (penetration, molestation, facial, etc.) is involved rather than 'just' bondage. But maybe some find only the bondage enough?
Same here - bondage is an element of foreplay or a device to prolong and/or heighten arousal (especially in my self-bondage). I don't do bondage just for the esthetics or without, ultimately, sexual release (in bondage/self-bondage the idea might be to delay orgasm for as long as possible, but orgasm is always the ultimate aim).
MJ
(19 Oct 2018, 11:12 )bob_masters Wrote: I do prefer that sex (penetration, molestation, facial, etc.) is involved rather than 'just' bondage.
As long as I'm not allowed to orgasm, some activity is very welcome. Orgasms ruin the mood and cause dopamine dip. But being kept constantly aroused (if not on the edge) and entertained (but not too much to cause distraction) is the ultimate fun!

(19 Oct 2018, 11:12 )bob_masters Wrote: But maybe some find only the bondage enough?
Sometimes yes, enough indeed. Especially if it's inescapable for the time being (and safe!).
Not literally an erection of the day, but the most arousing picture, that's for sure:

latex_catsuit_120-pink.jpg   
I cannot even begin to tell you how erotic I find this image:

tumblr_pfiavlyeZA1v57grvo1_1280.jpg    - not only EOTD, but EOTY!

Enjoy

MJ
(05 Nov 2018, 15:48 )madjack Wrote: I cannot even begin to tell you how erotic I find this image:

- not only EOTD, but EOTY!

Enjoy

MJ

Does it sound too perverted to say that I'd love to 'molest' her while she's tied like that? Stroke with my hands, lick with my tongue. But also slide my cock between those nylon thighs and calves. Over time, cover as much as possible in sticky deposits.
*GASP*
(06 Nov 2018, 08:43 )bob_masters Wrote:
(05 Nov 2018, 15:48 )madjack Wrote: I cannot even begin to tell you how erotic I find this image:

- not only EOTD, but EOTY!

Enjoy

MJ

Does it sound too perverted to say that I'd love to 'molest' her while she's tied like that? Stroke with my hands, lick with my tongue. But also slide my cock between those nylon thighs and calves. Over time, cover as much as possible in sticky deposits.
*GASP*

To quote a favourite author - The mere thought hadn't even begun to speculate about the merest possibility of crossing my mind

MJ
The bondage cat-gloves is that subtle detail that promotes this photo to this thread, otherwise I would post it to the "transparent latex" or "cosplay" one:

transparent_latex_catsuit_catmask_and_bondage-01.jpg   
A similar one but different 😋

latex_catsuit_123_pink_zentai.jpg     latex_catsuit_125_pink_zentai.jpg   
My ultimate Fetish: Bound in a Vacbed and forcely milked by a Milkingmaschine. instant EOD!

ultimate.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 93,600 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 49,745 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,276 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,763 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra